Page 9 of 25 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37396 - 01/30/14 12:19 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: rublalup]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: rublalup
Hi all. My name is Ruben and I´m from Colombia. Playing guitar as a hobby for almost 20 years (I dont know what I´ve been doing all this time... i should be playing waaaayyyyy better than I do).

Still dont have my 11R but hopefully this weekend I´d be able to play it.

Thanks to all for your help, this is a nice place to hang around.

pd: how do i upload pictures on the forum?

Okay this is for anyone who would like to post pics on this forum saying you just wanted to reply but add a picture and you hit reply quick quote or whatever at the bottom next to where it says submit it says switch to full-screen reply and in the area you type your reply at the top bar where icons from left to right Smyles which will put a :-) or whatever one you choose at the cursor in his current position Internet links which is the next one email address which is the next one and images it offers different ways I usually pick non-floating image the very first one the next icon is for videos from YouTube Yahoo etc. now the one important thing that you need to know about the images is that you will need to get a link to a picture that is currently residing on the Internet I have tried to use dropbox URLs but they don't seem to work and less you click on them and then it opens it up so I usually use Google type in whatever type of gear it is guitar, equipment, and or FX or whatever then click on the type of search the top after it comes up or says "images" can also look for just videos whichever you're doing and then when you find the image you want right-click on it and it will say "copy URL" sometimes it's better to open that picture in its web site because it will have better resolution. Paste it in the box after picking non-floating image then say okay and when you preview your reply you will see the picture will pop up

#37397 - 01/30/14 12:22 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: rublalup]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Thanks, Ruben I look forward to seeing your pics of your gear.

#37398 - 01/30/14 12:26 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Bob]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Bob,
Thanks for your reply it sounds like some very cool stuff you have there please post pictures if you get a chance thanks

#37400 - 01/30/14 01:29 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
rublalup Offline
advanced member

Loc: florida

Edited by rublalup (01/30/14 01:30 PM)

#37401 - 01/30/14 01:31 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
rublalup Offline
advanced member

Loc: florida
thanks for the info!!

Still missing the 11R on the pic! soooonnnnn

#37530 - 02/03/14 04:54 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: rublalup]
Stressfest Offline

G'day lads, just took delivery of the might 11R late last week and so far digging the hell out of it.

Come from using a combination of Mesa heads and rack preamp, switchers and eventide/tc/lexicon racks etc etc to what i'm hoping is going to make a very versatile and powerful, yet light touring rig wink

Looking at the Matrix power amp at the moment, seems pretty good from what I've read. Can't wait to get into this deeper and see what it's capable of.

Edited by Stressfest (02/03/14 04:57 AM)

#37564 - 02/05/14 10:43 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: zepplin490]
Greg Reagan Offline

Loc: Opelika, AL
My name is Greg. I am from Auburn AL. My band is e360. We play contemporary Christian. www.e360opelika.org
I have owned an 11rack in the past and I loved it. My new one arrives from Sweetwater tomorrow with the ground control pro.
11R Sweetwater edition with Ground Control Pro

"As for me and my house...We will serve the Lord!"

#37565 - 02/05/14 11:35 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: zepplin490]
Greg Reagan Offline

Loc: Opelika, AL
My name is Greg. I am from Auburn AL. My band is e360. We play contemporary Christian. www.e360opelika.org
I have owned an 11rack in the past and I loved it. My new one arrives from Sweetwater tomorrow with the ground control pro.I play through a Fender 65 twin reverb reissue. I use my Les Paul standard and my fender hot rod Telecaster. I am glad to be back with the 11 rack!
11R Sweetwater edition with Ground Control Pro

"As for me and my house...We will serve the Lord!"

#37577 - 02/06/14 08:35 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Greg Reagan]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Greg Reagan
I have owned an 11rack in the past and I loved it. My new one arrives from Sweetwater tomorrow with the ground control pro.I play through a Fender 65 twin reverb reissue. I use my Les Paul standard and my fender hot rod Telecaster. I am glad to be back with the 11 rack!

you aint to far from me bro and even closer to Intelascread, please post some picks of your guitars and gear...

#37587 - 02/06/14 12:18 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy

hei jim this is my last baby smile
a fenix tm 30 great sounding guitar!

Edited by Christophersad (02/06/14 12:19 PM)

Page 9 of 25 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 >