Page 18 of 25 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41337 - 09/30/14 03:53 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: mojah]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: mojah

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? I have pretty much everything I need except more free time. Ok I'd like to try a scolloped neck out someday.(I'll probably hate it.. LOL)

I didn't like the scalloped neck, it feels weird. oh yes free time...
post some pix!!!

#41357 - 10/02/14 05:01 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Lawless33 Offline

Loc: IN
1.What's your name? Wes

2.Where do you live? southern Indiana

3.What kind of music are you into, and or play? Classic rock, Contemporary Christian (praise & worship team at church)

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Church band only

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Telecaster, new Mark V mini, Schecter Banshee.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Probably a Schecter C-1 Classic

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? 2008 Fender Deluxe American Fat Strat in cherry sunburst. It has a maple neck and maple fingerboard. I swapped out 2 of the 3 Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pups, and put in a Dimarzio AT-1 (Andy Timmons model) bridge humbucker and Dimarzio Cruiser in the neck position.

8.Recording gear and or software? My desktop PC's power unit went out and I stopped recording. I hate monitoring through headphones on my laptop. But recording software I would use would be Sonoma Wire Works Riffworks. Need to get back to recording, as I miss it!

9.Other gear worth a mention? Outside of the Strat and Schecter C-1 Classic, I have a Schecter Solo 6 Hellraiser with active EMG's, an Eleven Rack, a POD HD500, Line 6 DT25 combo, an unused Rocktron G100 Utopia and a Tech 21 Power Engine 60.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I hoped the editor software would be as easy to edit as the Line 6 Edit software was. I also hoped the amp sims would sound better and easier to dial in. Still in the honeymoon stage and learning, but optimistic so far.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Private message
Schecter Banshee
Eleven Rack
Atomic Amplifire with Atomic CLR
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

#41358 - 10/02/14 05:11 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Lawless33]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
how is the rocktron utopia?why u dont use it?

#41362 - 10/02/14 06:02 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Christophersad]
Lawless33 Offline

Fairly hard to program. Does the rectifier thing really well. But lower gain crunch and clean wasn't its strong suit in my opinion.
Schecter Banshee
Eleven Rack

#41372 - 10/03/14 12:14 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Lawless33]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Kinda weird allot of us here play at church... actually it's very cool cool

sounds like great gear...
would like pix

#41388 - 10/03/14 08:21 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
StratGuru Offline

Loc: Kansas City
1.What's your name? Neal

2.Where do you live? Kansas City, MO

3.What kind of music are you into, and or play? Rock, Metal, Blues, Country

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Retired Musician, fun only now

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet?] Boutique combo amp of some sort. Les Paul Custom.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? 78 or 79 Stratocaster

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Strat listed above. It's beat to death, HSS, Floyd Rose, Screamin Demon, two lace sensors.

8.Recording gear and or software? Orange Box with PT10, Logic on the Mac

9.Other gear worth a mention? 2008 Highway One Strat, modified with all Duncan minis Wilkinson bridge. MIM strat, warmoth neck, texas specials. Ibanez iceman, custom tele based of a, yes, Alvarez. Etc etc.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Bought it based off Vaisatchatrucci videos so I already loved it.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Private message

Glad to be here. Lurked forever. Finally decided to step up.

#41397 - 10/04/14 06:27 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Lawless33 Offline

Thanks, bro! I've been playing in church for about 10 years now. I've gone through the Rocktron Utopia, switched over to a Boss GT-10, then went to the HD500 direct...then from HD500 to the DT25 and now the Eleven Rack into an EV ZLX-12p powered monitor. I think I'm happier now than I've ever been and I just started recently using the Eleven Rack with a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro that I recently acquired.

Wes
Schecter Banshee
Eleven Rack

#41414 - 10/04/14 03:43 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Lawless33]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

you guys need to post some pix!!! lol

#41604 - 10/17/14 10:37 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: zepplin490]
Travst Offline

Loc: Birmingham, AL
1.whats your name? John

2.where do you live? Birminham, Alabama

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Rock, blues, alternative, classical on keys

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Just me, I've little time for jamming.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? I'm pretty much set, but am always updating recording gear.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? 65 or so Gibson Falcon or maybe my 67 Reverberocket II.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? The LP or one of the strats I've made. I build guitars and amps as well as repairing gear.

8.Recording gear and or software? Lots, Steinberg UR824, Cubase 7.5, ISA One, AT4040, Hammond A-100, KingKorg for examples.

9.Other gear worth a mention? A fair number of good tube amps. I'm not sure why I got an ER other than the experimentation factor. wink

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I thought it sounded very digital and still do. However, I've heard some very impressive recordings so I think that the problem is my skill level with the unit.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? IM me here is as good as any.

#41654 - 10/22/14 02:41 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Travst]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Check out the Singtall super pack it will change your mind about the digital sound

SUPER PACK Site Free samples

Page 18 of 25 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 >