Page 15 of 25 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38727 - 03/20/14 10:55 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: Identity Device]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
thanks for posting bro!!!

#38803 - 03/26/14 06:19 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
buddy5150 Offline

Loc: South Florida
1.Whats your name? - Buddy

2.Where do you live? - South Florida

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? - Blues,Classic Rock

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? - Just play/record at home

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? - All Good at this point

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? - Me

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? - EBMM Luke III

8.Recording gear and or software? - Garage Band/Reaper

9.Other gear worth a mention? - Laney Lionheart L5T Combo

10.The day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? - My first time around I didn't give the Orange box its due, but now on my 2nd round I'm really digging it.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? - PM from here

#38867 - 03/31/14 07:19 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Rusty Jam Offline

1.whats your name? Rusty

2.where do you live? Ohio

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Worship, Rock, Blues - anything that moves me.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? In a band, although we're just becoming active again.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Axe-fx II, Kemper, GI-20 etc.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? A Cimar guitar from around '82 - It's been introduced to my skill saw and therefore looks a little different than when I bought it.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Godin - Multiac SA, and Freeway - both with warmoth 1.875 wide necks.

8.Recording gear and or software? Sonar X2, Delta 1010.

9.Other gear worth a mention? My Heart, Soul, Spirit - and my fingers - yeah I know it's not gear - but it's more important than any gear. Oh yeah, and relative to the topic at hand, I have a FCB1010 with a Eurekaprom.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I was bummed... the first unit was defective and had serious hiss/noise. The second unit has impressed me. My working unit for a few years has been a Pod XT Live, so this is a definite step up. Wanted an Axe-FX but couldn't justify the cost.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me with your email address

When I play guitar, the tone is a integral part of the experience. It may not say much about me as a player, but if I don't like the tone, I can't play. When I do like it, and I mean really like it, I forget about it and plug into my spirit/soul. It is self expression, and it is therapy. How do I know a good preset? When I forget that I'm looking for one and just play. All of a sudden a few minutes have passed and I 'remember' that I'm supposed to be previewing/tweaking patches.
I just got an eleven rack and although some of the factories are good, none of them are great; none of them free my mind and allow me to enter that place of inner connection. So I bought Singtall's super pack and in it he has all the user presets from this site as of 7/13/2012. I just date sort them and start from the newest working my way back and before long I've ran into some that free me - patches that work with my guitar and my soul. And I lose track of time for a bit. After playing for a couple hours, and forgetting about my job, my house payment, relationship problems, and all the projects around the house that need my attention, I 'wake up' and realize it's 1:00 in the morning. But even that does not disturb me because I'm so relaxed and at peace as my soul has just gone through therapy.
Thanks to all of you who have shared your patches and your knowledge. I'm a newbie here, but already feel a debt of gratitude. A special thanks to Singtall. God bless you all

Edited by Rusty Jam (03/31/14 07:21 AM)

#38872 - 03/31/14 10:54 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Rusty Jam]
rublalup Offline
advanced member

Loc: florida
nice post Rusty.

#38874 - 03/31/14 01:40 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: rublalup]
Markus Offline
advanced member

Loc: Deutschland
ok, me too:
1.whats your name? Markus (aka the real mf)

2.where do you live? Nierstein. Okay...Germany, close to Frankfurt, directly on the banks of the Rhine.

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Rock Pop Soul Party Music

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? in a band: www.online-live.de

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? uuhm....a Kemper, maybe? A Gibson Les Paul CR 8, definitely.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? A mid-80s Les Paul copy from Fernandes, Japan.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Custom made 61 strat made by german luthier Lars Riemer

8.Recording gear and or software? GarageBand, Studio One, Capture.

9.Other gear worth a mention? Weehbo pedals: Plexdrive, JCM Limited Edition, Mastiff. Great pedals, altogether.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? First impression: fascinated by the variety of amp characteristics. What I think now? Fascinated by the variety of amp characteristics wink

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me with your email address or contact me through my band's website (I'm doing the booking as well).

#38879 - 03/31/14 10:57 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Markus]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Dude you know I love Fernandes guitars!!! I would love to see a picture of it and how does she play? Also sounds like a cool place to live. thanks for finally jumping in!!!

#38880 - 04/01/14 12:17 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Markus Offline
advanced member

Okay, here's the Les Paul...body only, though. I'll post some more images asap.

#38881 - 04/01/14 12:19 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Markus]
Markus Offline
advanced member

And here is where I live...Guess if I'm a happy man...
http://www.frieauff.com/frieauffcloud/IMG_1094.JPG

(sorry, couldn't ge tthe pic to show up other than upside down, so I just linked it)

#39219 - 04/23/14 09:00 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
11 tRack Offline

1.whats your name? Tom

2.where do you live? NY --> "In a van down by the river"

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Rock, Metal

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Jam with friends

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet] Tube
amp, maybe a 5150

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? An 84 Teli

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? EVH wolfgang USA.

8.Recording gear and or software? 11r, Audacity and a Boss GT-3

9.Other gear worth a mention? Nope

10.The day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? 1st impression was it's ok. After finding some presets on this site and tweaking things, I love it. The EVH made a difference also --> (My last guitar was Junk). Singtall superpack is next.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? private message and mail

#39220 - 04/24/14 12:00 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Cyle Offline

1.Whats your name? Cyle

2.Where do you live? North Dakota

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Rock, metal, blues, and country

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? I just play at home as there isn't much for musicians here unless you want to play polka.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Right now about 20 new sets of strings. I hate buying strings so right now a lot of my guitars need new strings.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Not sure its between my crate speaker cabinet, austin strat or my vantage guitar.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Don't really have a favorite at the moment i have 23 guitars in my house 21 of which are mine and it just kinda depends on my mood as to what i choose to play.

8.Recording gear and or software? Garage Band, Reaper

9.Other gear worth a mention? Blackstar ht stage 60

10.The day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I liked it and am still getting to know my way around it but all in all its pretty amazing.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM or email

Page 15 of 25 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 >