Page 14 of 25 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38310 - 02/28/14 08:33 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: Tony Serzo]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: Tony Serzo

10. Unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of playing through an 11R. I'm considering picking one up off eBay, that's why I'm studying everything I can find about the unit to try to make an informed decision.

Thing is, having bought the JP6 and the Bose in the past couple of months I'm kind of tapped out. But I sold my cool Reverend tube amp, a couple of guitars and some other equipment to get into this new rig and I need to get something to complete the setup (I literally have no amp and no outboard gear right now, I'm practicing through plugins on my Mac). For the money this looks like the best thing out there. However if sanity and frugality return I could end up with a Zoom G3X or I might just drag my laptop to gigs.

Dude just get it you won't be sorry....

I plug in the mixer with the XLR outs you don't need an amp. it sounds great!!!

#38346 - 03/02/14 06:14 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
strattman76 Offline
advanced member

Loc: indianapolis, indiana
I built the od2. It was a ts clone with some some extra voicings. It also had a electro harmonix lpb-1 clone on the other side. Great pedal. It will realky push a preamp with lots of headroom. I also did the germanium(?) fuzz and the tremelo pdl. I only have the od2 anymore. I wanted the crybaby rebuild kit but afraid it will change it too drastically.

#38353 - 03/03/14 12:03 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: strattman76]
DonkeyKong Offline

Loc: Santiago, Chile
1.whats your name?

Hi, im Joaquin!

2.where do you live?

Im from Chile, South america

3.what kinda music you into, and or play?

To be honest, I can enjoy all kinds of music. From Paganini up to the most extreme kind of metal. I love Progressive!

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends?

Sadly I only play guitar in my room, I hope someday to be able to form a band! I really love to practice, it makes me feel good. You can watch me playing here:

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]?

Honestly, I don't mind. All my life I have played with digital amplifiers. The most important thing is that sounds good to me, i has been looking to the Axe fx, and I can't deny that it gives me great curiosity

6 What is your oldest piece of gear?

My picks lol

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have?

My only payable guitar, Schecter hellraiser C1 Fr

8.Recording gear and or software?

Logic pro & reaper

9.Other gear worth a mention?

Not really... maybe my cry baby from hell, works great with the 11R!

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?

I was totally impressed! The eleven rack has an incredible sound, I am very happy! but you know... G.A.S. never stop...

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Send a PM and say hi!

Edited by DonkeyKong (03/03/14 12:04 PM)

#38363 - 03/03/14 10:50 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: DonkeyKong]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Wow!!! Great job!!! ...... did you learn that from tab or picking it out by ear? either way that quite an accomplishment.

Edited by jaminjimlp (03/03/14 10:51 PM)

#38400 - 03/05/14 10:12 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Orion Offline

Loc: Georgia, USA
1.whats your name?

Harold

2.where do you live?

Norcross, GA USA

Mostly Progressive Rock and Fusion plus Electronica

Band: Absolute Velocity (check us out on soundcloud)

I've been dying to get a Gibson double neck 6 string & Mando (I already have a 6/12 double neck)

1947 Gibson ES-300

1966 Gibson ES-335

SONAR 7.0

1971 Rickenbacker Lightshow GTR, 1976 Fender Strat (and many others...)

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?

Got it off of Ebay 3 days ago...no manual. I thought the sounds that came with it were terrible (even the presets). Started to build a few from scratch. Can't wait to DL some from here. I don't have Pro Tools, how do I DL and load rigs into my unit? please send me to the correct thread for this...remember, I'm a newbie who just joined. Glad to be a part of this community.

OK, after exploring the inner-working of the unit, I discovered that the output was assigned right before the AMP & Cab so I wasn't getting the cool amp & cab sounds. Now that I have adjusted that, the patches sound great.

Edited by Orion (03/07/14 12:12 PM)

#38421 - 03/05/14 05:58 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
DonkeyKong Offline

Loc: Santiago, Chile
Thank you! i use both, the tabs are wrong all the time, i just need to correct them a little bit haha

#38455 - 03/07/14 09:40 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Orion]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Orion
1.whats your name?

Harold

2.where do you live?

Norcross, GA USA

Mostly Progressive Rock and Fusion plus Electronica

Band: Absolute Velocity (check us out on soundcloud)

I've been dying to get a Gibson double neck 6 string & Mando (I already have a 6/12 double neck)

1947 Gibson ES-300

1966 Gibson ES-335

SONAR 7.0

1971 Rickenbacker Lightshow GTR, 1976 Fender Strat

Got it off of Ebay 3 days ago...no manual. I thought the sounds that came with it were terrible (even the presets). Started to build a few from scratch. Can't wait to DL some from here. I don't have Pro Tools, how do I DL and load rigs into my unit? please send me to the correct thread for this...remember, I'm a newbie who just joined. Glad to be a part of this community.

Dude you gotta post some pix of those guitars..... We would love to see them.
You need to download Download 11 rack editor or you can use what is called 11 hack, I have never used 11 hack. 11 rack editor is pretty easy you just click on the name of the preset in the editor and it will give you a option to upload or download the preset

#38516 - 03/10/14 08:24 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
CharlyG Offline

Loc: West Hills, Ca.
1.whats your name?

Charly

2.where do you live?

West Hills, Ca USA

Classic Rock and Blues

foolin around by myself

not much, pretty settled in

'93 Sheraton II

'93 Sheraton II

Sonar (Win8) Garageband (Mac and iOS)

FCB1010 w/EurekaProm2, iPad mini, AMPLIFi

Great tone, lousy support. I love it now that I got the exp pack installed. Running the iPad apps thru the effects loop of the 11R, and the output of the 11R goes into the Amplifi aux in.

Edited by CharlyG (03/10/14 08:26 AM)

#38577 - 03/13/14 09:03 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: CharlyG]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

I really like the Sheraton guitars they are sweet. I wanted one before I got my Oscar Schmidt which is nice as well but probably not as good as the Sheraton. post some picks.

#38622 - 03/16/14 03:48 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: zepplin490]
Identity Device Offline

Loc: OH, USA
Hey guys/gals! My name is Ian. I used to play drums in Straight Line Stitch among a few other bands. I did some touring with Kris Norris who was in Darkest Hour and now Scar the Martyr and he was playing an eleven rack. At the time I was torn between the pod hd and the 11r and sold my Mesa triple rec to get the pod hd and a bass. He tried to tell me to go with the 11r and at the time I couldn't afford it and didn't like that it didn't have a standalone outside of protools, but once I saw that they made one. Had to get it lol So I did. Got mine new with the expansion pack on ebay for $400. Couldn't be happier. I am loving it and it feels and sounds so much better than the pod hd. Although it's hard to get that through to some pod hd users who just defend that thing with their life. But hey to each their own. Anyways, glad to join the 11r community and hope to talk to some of you sometime. I have a solo project now called Identity Device and just writing music on my own nowadays and working on an E.P. like everyone else lol I did a few raw comparisons of the 11r vs. pod hd recently if anyone wants to check them out.

you can find them along with other tunes and demo's here:
www.soundcloud.com/identitydevice \m/

Page 14 of 25 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 >