Page 31 of 33 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29691 - 03/24/13 08:36 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Strangedogs]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
at first i was emailing everyone some new presets, then i had some guys complain that they were getting too much email.....especially if one or two guys responded to my email (sent to everyone in the group), everybody got sent another email for every response.

nowadays it's easier to just have everyone re-download the singtall updates folder from time to time. i suggest at least once a month. i have added something like 40 presets since the superpack came out. most of the new presets are in the artist folder, and a few modded heads are in the modded heads folder. i thought about making monthly update folders, which would help the early adopters of the superpack, but the new guys would be sifting through tons of folders. i have found that the early adopters end up finding more cool overlooked presets when the are forced to go fish through the same folders again. in the process of looking for the new stuff, your mind will take inventory of what you already have, which comes in handy later when you are looking for that specific Blues Saraceno preset.

#29692 - 03/24/13 08:39 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

on the D-tone preset, i'm working on it for Jason, who has privately funded the time....it will be up to Jason if he wants to share it. Jason has been a very cool guy thus far and has shared presets, but maybe he will want to keep this little nugget all to himself (insert evil laugh here). lol

i'm hoping to have all of Jason's requested presets done later today.

#29702 - 03/24/13 09:52 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

Loc: Madison, WI USA
I will definitely be sharing! I was hoping to do a big unveiling with sound clips of each preset and such. So far it is an out-of-the-park home run.

#29705 - 03/24/13 10:37 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
JBP Offline

Loc: wa,usa
Big thanks to Jason !!!

#29712 - 03/24/13 06:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: JBP]
jc986 Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH
Sent a donation earlier today. Excited to try out all the presets. The clips sound great.
PRS Singlecut (PRS#7, BKP Painkiller)
Schecter C-1 Stealth (SH-1, SH-6)
Visit my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/guitarjunkiejc986

#29715 - 03/24/13 08:39 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Riffmagus]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia

Originally Posted By: Riffmagus

I honestly think your Amp Pack really opened up the Eleven and showed people what it can do. I went back through the presets it ships with the other day to 'steal' some fx info for other presets - and they all sound so lifeless and lame. It's a wonder anyone bought it in the first place!

Then, BAM! Switch back to your mods - the whole thing is smokin' makes me want to play guitar - and, I SWEAR I can smell those tubes heating up.

-Riff

Spent some time today sifting through and really digging in to the pack and I must say that I have to agree with Riff. Avid needs to make a donation and scrap those cheesy factory preset for yours... I only wish I could write over those as well... also is there a way to add all the presets at once, there is an option to "load all rigs from computer" it wants an .xml file. would be nice to be able to flip through quickly to hear all of them. I might see if I can figure out a way to edit my original "save all to computer" file and just make a couple that could be used for checking them out and send it to your email.

#29716 - 03/24/13 09:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
singtall Offline
veteran member

glad you are digging the presets.

#29717 - 03/24/13 09:48 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

I just finished Jason's presets, and i must say they were a challenge. the Dumble clean channel wasn't too hard to figure out....Fender. but the overdrive channel required some serious thought. to be able to get insane distortion, but be able to roll back your guitar and get the same tone as the clean channel...without losing volume! insane! no wonder those amps sold for so much.

once Jason gets a chance to tweak the presets a little and make some clips, i believe many people will be surprised at what they hear.

#30247 - 04/03/13 06:07 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Classic_Rocker Offline
advanced member

Hey singtall, I sent a donation this afternoon. Hopefully I did it correctly? It wasn't as much as I would have liked, but all I could spend at the moment. Thanks

#30271 - 04/03/13 09:46 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Classic_Rocker]
singtall Offline
veteran member

glad you mentioned it, paypal didn't email me a notice like they usually do.

superpack link sent. I appreciate you bro.

Page 31 of 33 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 >