Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28202 - 02/12/13 07:06 PM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: BOBZILLA]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
There's over 1600 presets in that file, I'm not sure id print them all, thats a lot of ink and paper.

#28220 - 02/13/13 10:52 AM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: Gerry]
BOBZILLA Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I Know,Just being Sarcastic,..LOL!, I'll probably just scroll through and write down the Presets I want to try,so far,ALL Have Been EXCELLENT!! Anyway,My Luck,I'd burn out the Printer for my Girl's PC and have to deal with the "WRATH OF MARY",..:). Maybe after I get my own setup,..I really think it would be COOL to make it into a Ring Bound "REFERENCE BOOK".
Thanks Again Gerry,This was VERY,VERY COOL OF YOU To Do For Me ! HOPEFULLY Other People in the same Situation I am will Benefit from this,..Just UNBELIEVEABLE How Useful this Is,..and NOT one of those "LET DOWN FILLED PRSET LISTS Full of Tone Settings Not Even CLOSE to what they were shooting for,..these are INCREDIBLE!
Bob

#41116 - 09/18/14 09:31 AM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: BOBZILLA]
brianexton Offline

Loc: Ohio
AWESOME. Finally found something to hold me over until i can get a new computer that i can put the editor on. Thanks for posting this guys.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2