Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27446 - 01/27/13 02:59 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: tomc3084]
Mister_Riff Offline
veteran member

Loc: Belgium
Thx for all the updates X-Mann!

It looks like Namm is like one ginormous gear and assfest (smirk).

So what were some standout products for you?

#27448 - 01/27/13 05:53 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: Mister_Riff]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By: Mister_Riff

So what were some standout products for you?

Wow, Great question Mario.....Hm.... confused

The new Kemper Rack unit was amazing........It is next on my list.....

I was kind of so surprised by what I found myself looking at all the time though........Half-Stacks & Fuzz pedals!!!!!!! confused WTF?????? shocked

I also checked out those new ESP guitars for ya too.......They are SO Money M!!!!!

I did find you your next guitar though Mario....& I did stay with ESP too since I know that you like that........

Here it is......

Edited by X-Mann (01/27/13 05:58 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#27449 - 01/27/13 06:17 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: X-Mann]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

X i think u have even out done yourself this time! No question u have sleeping with a smile on ur face from all the excitement.

You are a natural bro, i think u could have been a great reporter! Feel free to spam us with more goodies when u have time. Like Corey said Please start having fun!

#27450 - 01/27/13 06:32 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: aussiebail]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By: aussiebail
X i think u have even out done yourself this time! No question u have sleeping with a smile on ur face from all the excitement.

You are a natural bro, i think u could have been a great reporter! Feel free to spam us with more goodies when u have time. Like Corey said Please start having fun!

Thx Rich......The videos I have are EPIC front row performances by my top guitar players......I've got Stevens, Zaza, Andy James, The Shinedown concert & well.......More.....

Saying "I made the most of NAMM 2013" is an understatement & then some!!!!!!

I did find the perfect hot rodded Marshall style amp head for a cool Australian company that I'd just love to own & they had a killer fuzz pedal too.......

More in the days & weeks to follow too.........

Peace! Tired old Mann "X"
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#27455 - 01/27/13 08:25 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: X-Mann]
Mister_Riff Offline
veteran member

Loc: Belgium
Originally Posted By: X-Mann

I did find you your next guitar though Mario....& I did stay with ESP too since I know that you like that........

grin

I saw this one on their Facebook and it looks quite win cool

But I've absolutely fallen in love with this one (already posted but why not post it again). I NEED this in my life laugh

Hopefully the price point of these LTD Elite guitars isn't absolutely crazy eek

#27456 - 01/27/13 08:25 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: jim]
flynv Offline
advanced member

Originally Posted By: jim
So can we get Chris buddy to help us update the other missing amps ?a stretch i know?

If it's like the company I worked for, all propitiatory information is the property of the company unless spelled out expressly in your individual contract. Which 99% of the time means NO. There is that 1% that sees the future.

#27458 - 01/27/13 08:37 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: flynv]
Bzer Online   content
advanced member

Well, on the MPC1000 a former Akai developper left and wrote the amazing JJ OS firmware that triple the MPC features...
From good device, it became an amazing device.
There might be a deal between JJ and Akai, I don't know...
But it would be nice if something like that could happen on the 11R with Chris.

#27459 - 01/27/13 08:40 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: X-Mann]
roachone Offline
advanced member

Originally Posted By: X-Mann
Originally Posted By: roachone
X-mann, them are some mighty fine looking hot ass women there. Keep the pics coming! You look like you are having one helluva time.

I gotta run out & have some more fun & maybe chech out some Stryper at the House Of Blues tonight......

This ones for you roachone!!!! grin

Yeah baby, Yeah!!!!!

#27461 - 01/27/13 08:53 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: roachone]
roachone Offline
advanced member

I would like to say something at this point. First off, I'm not saying anyone can't complain, that of coarse, is your right, but with what we know now, WHY? it is what it is. Over the years I have owned so many amps, guitars, modelers, Just a few here(hd500, zoom g9, GSP1101, gsp2101, Zoom g7, gnx3000, All Boss gt series since the GT6, Fender, Mesa, Vox, Tubeworks) I could go on and on. I'm 53, so I have been at this for awhile. My point is that I haven't had the 11r that long, but I knew from the first time I fired it up, there was something special there. If it NEVER gets another update, editor, or anything else, IT IS STILL (IMHO) ONE OF THE BEST PIECES I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE TO PLAY. So, lets help Bzer and anyone else kind enough to take up there time to do slight improvements or whatever else can be done. Complaining at this point, is simply a waste of time and energy. Lets move on and try to improve what we can.

Edited by roachone (01/27/13 08:53 AM)

#27465 - 01/27/13 09:22 AM Re: Attendee's of NAMM 2013 Please Post Your Updates Here! [Re: roachone]
misfit Offline
advanced member

Overall I agree with your statement roachone. However, you need to realize that a number of us are pretty pissed with Avid! We've been strung along for almost 2 year now with promises of further development, and in the end it was all just outright deception on their part!

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >