Page 15 of 33 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25846 - 12/28/12 04:18 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
i gotta ask one favor from you guys with the Singtall superpack:

if you make changes to a preset and post it, please name the preset you started with. you don't have to mention me as an author, but knowing which preset you started with is a great help to me.

we have a couple new guys that could end up being the new preset kings (which i look forward to), all i ask is that you help us all out with some info along the way.

i learned a bunch about tweaking modelers after i paid $115 for the ultimate mfxsupermodels disk for the digitech gnx4 (years ago). that guy is a genius. i borrowed some ideas and posted presets, giving him full credit for the ideas....but i never did minor tweaks on his stuff and took credit for it. i sent many people to his site to buy the pack from him. Guitar3456 is his name, and he knows tone.

VaiSatchAtrucci is the guy i consider the Godfather to many on this forum. he single-handedly convinced many of us to buy the eleven rack through his videos, which compared the eleven rack to real amps. when i got here, his presets were the bomb! before he left, i was able to collaborate with him on a few presets. i feel like he passed the torch to me when he left, and hopefully i honored him with the way i have posted over 265+ presets free of charge and helped as many people as i could.

i am ready to pass the torch too....if someone is willing to take it. it would be great to sit back and download awesome presets instead of trying to make them. i have heard some awesome presets on this forum, and i downloaded them and included them in the superpack for all to enjoy. if you see your preset in my superpack, it is because i believe it is a must-have preset. i have mentioned many times in the past that i have many presets included in my pack that were made by other users...some i tweaked, some are as-is. Benoni made all of the wack super effects clean presets that sound way out there. he also made a bunch of ultra heavy presets, that i modified by taking out the tube screamer that he uses on 99% of his heavy tones and i tweaked some eq settings.

thanks,

Ross aka Singtall

Edited by singtall (12/29/12 04:25 PM)

#25847 - 12/28/12 04:59 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
089Ray Offline

this kinda sucks.. what about asking the elevenrackpresets webmaster to give you the permission to moderate the rig uploaded, so you can quickly check them to see ?
Just to avoid troubles because the only legit way to get your presets should be by doing a honest donation.

It's like if someone uploads the sweetwater on the internet causing troubles to whoever shared 'em here for this family. Just unfair.

Keep up the good work Ross!

#25851 - 12/28/12 06:59 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: 089Ray]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i apologize for any confusion and hurt feelings. i explain in a later post (page 16 i think) why i want the original base preset info.

Edited by singtall (12/29/12 04:27 PM)

#25852 - 12/28/12 07:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

honestly, i gave away over 265 presets on this forum. it's only the last 25 or so that i'm really passionate about preserving as my legacy.

#25853 - 12/28/12 07:50 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
AZG Offline

Originally Posted By: singtall
i hope everyone has been getting their updates. i sent several out since the superpack was released.

How should updates arrive because I have not received anything new.

#25859 - 12/29/12 02:32 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: AZG]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
No updates here either, and no negative vibes

#25860 - 12/29/12 03:44 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
SloeGin Offline
advanced member

Originally Posted By: singtall

VaiSatchAtrucci is the guy i consider the Godfather to many on this forum. he single-handedly convinced many of us to buy the eleven rack through his videos, which compared the eleven rack to real amps. when i got here, his presets were the bomb! before he left,

Slightly OT but what happened to VaiSatchAtrucci?

#25867 - 12/29/12 07:52 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mrnomad Offline

Loc: Tampa Fl

In order to save face on the ER forum, Im going to come foward and say Im one of the people that Singtal might be talking about here. I already sent him a personal apologie message. I am the kind of guy that will take responsability for my actions if I did something wrong Ill man up. So for me it was a lesson learned and didn't mean to do any harm. I should have stated where I got the original preset from, which was the "Wrecked" Preset, and that I tweaked it a little to achieve my tone. Hope everyone can forgive me on this. D

Edited by mrnomad (12/29/12 07:52 PM)
Blackstar HT-100
Marshall 1960B cab
Boss pedals
Eleven Rack

#25878 - 12/29/12 03:18 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mrnomad]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Loc: H-Town
Originally Posted By: mrnomad
In order to save face on the ER forum, Im going to come foward and say Im one of the people that Singtal might be talking about here. I already sent him a personal apologie message. I am the kind of guy that will take responsability for my actions if I did something wrong Ill man up. So for me it was a lesson learned and didn't mean to do any harm. I should have stated where I got the original preset from and that I tweaked it a little to achieve that tone. Hope everyone can forgive me on this. D

Very cool of you to post this and let everyone know about it bro! And as cool as everyone on this forum is, I'm sure all is well since they'll realize that it was not something intentional on your part!

Peace!

#25879 - 12/29/12 03:25 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By: mikefont
Originally Posted By: mrnomad
In order to save face on the ER forum, Im going to come foward and say Im one of the people that Singtal might be talking about here. I already sent him a personal apologie message. I am the kind of guy that will take responsability for my actions if I did something wrong Ill man up. So for me it was a lesson learned and didn't mean to do any harm. I should have stated where I got the original preset from and that I tweaked it a little to achieve that tone. Hope everyone can forgive me on this. D

Very cool of you to post this and let everyone know about it bro! And as cool as everyone on this forum is, I'm sure all is well since they'll realize that it was not something intentional on your part!

Peace!

Agreed 100%!!!!!!!!

Again, YOU did no wrong in my eyes at all either!!!!!

I've been pissed & holding back since this original post too!!!!!!

Not a kind or humble post at all in my eyes & I was extremely offended!!!!

Please stick around & keep contributing too MrNomad.....

X

Edited by X-Mann (12/29/12 03:31 PM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

Page 15 of 33 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 >