Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25342 - 12/12/12 06:35 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
Jase2112 Offline
advanced member

Loc: New England
Originally Posted By: Str@man
Whoa DUDE!!!

I was sure I was going to like what these, but MAN!!!

It's literally like I sent my 11R to you and you tuned her up, supercharged her, and said, here are some extra's that I'm giving ya for free, YEOWWWWWW. shocked

Thank you Brother, I know what I'm gonna be doin the next couple of days man cool

I want to wish you and all the 11R members/owner a very Merry CHRISTmas!

Str@man smile

Totally agree with Str@man! I had a chance to play a few of the new 'modded rigs' that Ross created. My take on them at mid level volume through my EV powered monitor - organic, responsive, detailed...simply amazing tones. My favorites are 'My Boy Blue', 'Singtall Krunch' and 'Burning Solo' - All of these sound great through my guitar and monitor. My Boy Blue is an especially responsive rig that you can get so many great tones out of by simply rolling off your guitar volume and changing your pick dynamics. If I want some more juice, I can kick in the TS - really nice rig. I have a gig this weekend, so some of these rigs are going in the setlist \m/!!

X-Mann hit it right - the stuff Ross has come up with is way better than an online retail store's star musician presets laugh For me the best rigs/tones are ones that I can use live and sound as much like an amp in the room as possible without a ton of special effects - the new rigs in the superpack accomplish that easily. The big advantage for me with the new rigs is that they are better starting points to build on and very easy to tweak to my tastes for the stuff I play, which includes a wide range of covers and originals. If you want some cool new tones that will make you play/record more, check out the superpack - you won't be dissappointed.

Thank you again Ross for sharing your talent and time with the 11R community. You and all the folks here make this forum truly great.

#25344 - 12/12/12 07:11 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jase2112]
RGX Offline

Donation sent few hours ago! CanĀ“t wait try modded amps. Always nice to try something new with 11R.

-Markku-

#25345 - 12/12/12 07:11 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jase2112]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Jase2112
Originally Posted By: Str@man
Whoa DUDE!!!

I was sure I was going to like what these, but MAN!!!

It's literally like I sent my 11R to you and you tuned her up, supercharged her, and said, here are some extra's that I'm giving ya for free, YEOWWWWWW. shocked

Thank you Brother, I know what I'm gonna be doin the next couple of days man cool

I want to wish you and all the 11R members/owner a very Merry CHRISTmas!

Str@man smile

Totally agree with Str@man! I had a chance to play a few of the new 'modded rigs' that Ross created. My take on them at mid level volume through my EV powered monitor - organic, responsive, detailed...simply amazing tones. My favorites are 'My Boy Blue', 'Singtall Krunch' and 'Burning Solo' - All of these sound great through my guitar and monitor. My Boy Blue is an especially responsive rig that you can get so many great tones out of by simply rolling off your guitar volume and changing your pick dynamics. If I want some more juice, I can kick in the TS - really nice rig. I have a gig this weekend, so some of these rigs are going in the setlist \m/!!

X-Mann hit it right - the stuff Ross has come up with is way better than an online retail store's star musician presets laugh For me the best rigs/tones are ones that I can use live and sound as much like an amp in the room as possible without a ton of special effects - the new rigs in the superpack accomplish that easily. The big advantage for me with the new rigs is that they are better starting points to build on and very easy to tweak to my tastes for the stuff I play, which includes a wide range of covers and originals. If you want some cool new tones that will make you play/record more, check out the superpack - you won't be dissappointed.

Thank you again Ross for sharing your talent and time with the 11R community. You and all the folks here make this forum truly great.

+1!!!

I know Ross stated that these rigs were designed to be a foundation - to get you 90%/95% there - tweak EQ/gain to your gear/playing. I have already made a few small changes to a few patches to put them in my wheelhouse. Humans Being is another that jumped out to me right away (not a shock as I have been getting tons of mileage out of the Lead800 amp from Day 1 with the 11R). But I also agree with the three you listed (I think Humans Being has a lot of the flavor of Singtall Krunch but a bit more clarity, which I prefer in many situations). My Boy Blue is a great work horse preset and Burning Solo, as the name implies, is brutally awesome for lead work!

Again - thank you Ross for all you've done over the years - but this is, as you stated from the beginning, a turning point. Simply amazing!
Atomic AmpliFIRE, Avid 11R, Franklin ProDrive, Franklin F-Plex Delay, Line 6 M9

#25347 - 12/12/12 09:35 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
giantkiller Offline
advanced member

Donation sent. Hope your health turns around, my friend. The mileage I've gotten out of your Singtall Krunch rig alone is worth the investment. Keep it up, and I'll try to post some videos of your rigs in action at a couple of end of year gigs.

#25352 - 12/12/12 01:46 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: giantkiller]
TheHog107 Offline
advanced member

Donation sent. Look forward to trying out those presets, in between trips to the mall and fighting the crowds.

Merry Christmas All!

#25355 - 12/12/12 03:07 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: TheHog107]
Lurgar Offline

It may take a while to try these out, but I thank Singtall a bunch for his work. smile

#25364 - 12/12/12 06:43 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Lurgar]
Griff Offline

I know I'm not very active here but I know good people when I see them and there's good people here.

Good luck Singtall, I really do hope things turn out okay for you and I've sent my donation.

#25365 - 12/12/12 06:51 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Griff]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
again, you guys rock! 39 rocking Santas have stepped up to make my family's Christmas. i just don't know what to say here....i never expected this much help...but man did we need it.

#25366 - 12/12/12 07:40 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
DRTone Offline
advanced member

Loc: Northwestern US
Ross,

Thanks for doing these and I hope the new year brings you the best of health and all good things!

DRTone

#25377 - 12/13/12 06:34 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Loc: H-Town
Donation sent this morning bro! I'm sure that every little bit counts, and I hope this helps you and your family.

I had a pinched nerve in my back that required surgery back in 2005, so I know how that sh!t feels bro!

Merry Xmas to you and yours, and I look forward to checking out these rigs that you put so much time and effort into.

Peace!
Mike

Edited by mikefont (12/13/12 07:09 AM)

Page 5 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 >