Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 ... 32 33 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25285 - 12/10/12 06:57 PM Singtall amp mods superpack!
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
just in time for Christmas boys and girls: the Singtall amp mods superpack!

what i did was make some modded tones that are not available anywhere else. these presets are not like anything else i've done as part of my normal 250+ preset pack. these presets are truly unique.

what's an amp mod? if you owned a rectifier head (for example), you could send it off to one of several great amp modders to be tweaked. these mod guys charge several hundred dollars to tweak your amp and make it have more clarity and sound better with your particular speaker. not many heads have awesome clarity as stock amps, hence the reason the metal guitar world is filled with guitar players that use tube screamers as a way to change their amp's tone and clarity. if you have a few thousand dollars to spend, you can actually buy an amp that sounds great stock. but if you are playing with the eleven rack, changes are that you don't want to spend a few thousand dollars on an amp to record with.

never fear, Singtall is here! i took the time to make a pile of new presets that deliver the sonic goods that we are all looking for.

"how do i get these presets" you ask? i'm glad you asked, cause i'm gonna make this easy for you. these presets are available right now for the price of ANY donation you want to give.

why am i now charging for presets when i have given away hundreds of them in the past 3 years? because i have been hurt for the last three months and have barely been able to work. i have a pinched sciatic nerve, causing my right hamstring to feel like it's on fire. i almost lost everything in the last few weeks, but i'm starting to feel better and i'm climbing out of the money pit. now that it's Christmas time, i'd like to buy presents for my 4 kids and wonderful wife. this is where you can help me out.

send me any donation amount via paypal (as gift please) to rossjjohnson@gmail.com

i will send you a link by email to allow you to download the superpack, along with all of my other presets.

need convincing of the tone i'm talking about? here is a clip that uses only presets from the new Singtall amp mods pack:

https://soundcloud.com/singtall/7-teaser

me and my nephew Adam (lugnuts on this forum) are in the process of writing songs for an upcoming cd, and this clip is just a simple scratch track...not even the real mixed song yet!

what you heard is just 3 presets from the superpack. i promise you that you will find the presets in this pack to be the best presets i've ever released.

after you get the superpack and finish thanking the Lord for the presets, feel free to donate some more.

Edited by singtall (12/10/12 08:36 PM)

#25286 - 12/10/12 07:08 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

#25288 - 12/10/12 07:39 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

#25289 - 12/10/12 08:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm throwing in a bunch of extras for you:

pack includes pretty much everything you can want for the eleven rack...let's just say somebody else contributed some artist presets and leave it at that. i'm not selling these...they are just being passed along with my bundled pile of presets.

i threw in a bunch of software amplifiers and IR cabinets to experiment with.

bass rig presets.

you will get your money's worth in this pack for sure!

Edited by singtall (12/10/12 08:01 PM)

#25291 - 12/10/12 08:19 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Lugnuts Offline
advanced member

Loc: Mandeville
These presets breathed new life into the 11r for me. I honestly didn't know the 11r could sound that good. I really don't want to put my guitar down at night. Every time I visit these presets I just love them. It's just this perfect blend of clarity and distortion that I was not able to dial in myself.
I wouldn't put myself out here sounding like a retarded infomercial if I didn't think you would be blown away by these presets. I look forward to seeing what you all do with them. I think you will be inspired when you crank these up.

Happy Holidays you guys.

#25292 - 12/10/12 08:25 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Lugnuts]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Loc: Kentucky
Hey Bro!

Money has been sent; I'm sorry I didn't have more, but being retired, I RARELY have extra....... frown

#25293 - 12/10/12 08:30 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Lugnuts]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Loc: Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Lugnuts

....I wouldn't put myself out here sounding like a retarded infomercial if I didn't think you would be blown away by these presets......

Dear Simple Jack,

Oh don't worry about that man, you already sounded that way a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time a go.... grin whistle

#25294 - 12/10/12 08:37 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
singtall Offline
veteran member

thanks for the donation Str@man! hope you enjoy the head mod presets as much as we do.

#25295 - 12/10/12 08:50 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jase2112 Offline
advanced member

Loc: New England
Figures I'm closing down for the night. I'll send a donation tomorrow morning to check out the new sonic goodness - you have been on a roll with some killer rigs in the last few weeks, so I'm excited:)

#25296 - 12/10/12 08:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jase2112]
singtall Offline
veteran member

everyone purchasing the superpack will be added to my "singtall" circle of friends and will receive updates and new presets as i make them.

lately, i've been making a lot of presets. modding the Carvin X100B head really helped me understand what an amp needs to be clear sounding. combine that new knowledge with me learning to make presets at a set volume that my ear needs to hear accurately, and the superpack is born.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 ... 32 33 >