Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 ... 32 33 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25285 - 12/10/12 06:57 PM Singtall amp mods superpack!
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
just in time for Christmas boys and girls: the Singtall amp mods superpack!

what i did was make some modded tones that are not available anywhere else. these presets are not like anything else i've done as part of my normal 250+ preset pack. these presets are truly unique.

what's an amp mod? if you owned a rectifier head (for example), you could send it off to one of several great amp modders to be tweaked. these mod guys charge several hundred dollars to tweak your amp and make it have more clarity and sound better with your particular speaker. not many heads have awesome clarity as stock amps, hence the reason the metal guitar world is filled with guitar players that use tube screamers as a way to change their amp's tone and clarity. if you have a few thousand dollars to spend, you can actually buy an amp that sounds great stock. but if you are playing with the eleven rack, changes are that you don't want to spend a few thousand dollars on an amp to record with.

never fear, Singtall is here! i took the time to make a pile of new presets that deliver the sonic goods that we are all looking for.

"how do i get these presets" you ask? i'm glad you asked, cause i'm gonna make this easy for you. these presets are available right now for the price of ANY donation you want to give.

why am i now charging for presets when i have given away hundreds of them in the past 3 years? because i have been hurt for the last three months and have barely been able to work. i have a pinched sciatic nerve, causing my right hamstring to feel like it's on fire. i almost lost everything in the last few weeks, but i'm starting to feel better and i'm climbing out of the money pit. now that it's Christmas time, i'd like to buy presents for my 4 kids and wonderful wife. this is where you can help me out.

send me any donation amount via paypal (as gift please) to rossjjohnson@gmail.com

i will send you a link by email to allow you to download the superpack, along with all of my other presets.

need convincing of the tone i'm talking about? here is a clip that uses only presets from the new Singtall amp mods pack:

https://soundcloud.com/singtall/7-teaser

me and my nephew Adam (lugnuts on this forum) are in the process of writing songs for an upcoming cd, and this clip is just a simple scratch track...not even the real mixed song yet!

what you heard is just 3 presets from the superpack. i promise you that you will find the presets in this pack to be the best presets i've ever released.

after you get the superpack and finish thanking the Lord for the presets, feel free to donate some more.

Edited by singtall (12/10/12 08:36 PM)

#25286 - 12/10/12 07:08 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

#25288 - 12/10/12 07:39 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

#25289 - 12/10/12 08:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm throwing in a bunch of extras for you:

pack includes pretty much everything you can want for the eleven rack...let's just say somebody else contributed some artist presets and leave it at that. i'm not selling these...they are just being passed along with my bundled pile of presets.

i threw in a bunch of software amplifiers and IR cabinets to experiment with.

bass rig presets.

you will get your money's worth in this pack for sure!

Edited by singtall (12/10/12 08:01 PM)

#25291 - 12/10/12 08:19 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Lugnuts Offline
advanced member

Loc: Mandeville
These presets breathed new life into the 11r for me. I honestly didn't know the 11r could sound that good. I really don't want to put my guitar down at night. Every time I visit these presets I just love them. It's just this perfect blend of clarity and distortion that I was not able to dial in myself.
I wouldn't put myself out here sounding like a retarded infomercial if I didn't think you would be blown away by these presets. I look forward to seeing what you all do with them. I think you will be inspired when you crank these up.

Happy Holidays you guys.

#25292 - 12/10/12 08:25 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Lugnuts]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Loc: Kentucky
Hey Bro!

Money has been sent; I'm sorry I didn't have more, but being retired, I RARELY have extra....... frown

#25293 - 12/10/12 08:30 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Lugnuts]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Lugnuts

....I wouldn't put myself out here sounding like a retarded infomercial if I didn't think you would be blown away by these presets......

Dear Simple Jack,

Oh don't worry about that man, you already sounded that way a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time a go.... grin whistle

#25294 - 12/10/12 08:37 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
singtall Offline
veteran member

thanks for the donation Str@man! hope you enjoy the head mod presets as much as we do.

#25295 - 12/10/12 08:50 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jase2112 Offline
advanced member

Loc: New England
Figures I'm closing down for the night. I'll send a donation tomorrow morning to check out the new sonic goodness - you have been on a roll with some killer rigs in the last few weeks, so I'm excited:)

#25296 - 12/10/12 08:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jase2112]
singtall Offline
veteran member

everyone purchasing the superpack will be added to my "singtall" circle of friends and will receive updates and new presets as i make them.

lately, i've been making a lot of presets. modding the Carvin X100B head really helped me understand what an amp needs to be clear sounding. combine that new knowledge with me learning to make presets at a set volume that my ear needs to hear accurately, and the superpack is born.

#25297 - 12/10/12 09:00 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm going to crash out for the night, but i will be back tomorrow afternoon to email out superpacks to everyone making a donation.

thanks to everyone that is helping me to have a Merry Christmas.

Edited by singtall (12/10/12 09:01 PM)

#25298 - 12/10/12 10:10 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mrnomad Offline

Loc: Tampa Fl
The tracks you recorded with the new presets realy sound awesome. I would like to get those new modded presets from you when I get some funds in my paypal.
Blackstar HT-100
Marshall 1960B cab
Boss pedals
Eleven Rack

#25301 - 12/11/12 12:45 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mrnomad]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

Hey Ross,

Genius idea - and GREAT sounding tones!! I have to ask, are these all 'in the box'? No IR's required etc.

The tones sound much more 'alive' and like a proper guitar should do. I do find with the Eleven that it often does not manage to hit that 'amp in the room' sound - but, you NAILED it!!

I'm guessing there might be some eq trickery here - but I'll happily contribute. Will have to do via Mrs. Magus's Paypal - so will email you with my addy later today.

By the sounds of things, these breathe new life into the 11!! smile

-Riff

www.soundclick.com/riffmagus
11R Soundclips and Riffs In Progress.

http://soundcloud.com/the-good-dr
Electronica and Riffs Mix

#25306 - 12/11/12 07:54 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Riffmagus]
singtall Offline
veteran member

everything is in the box! these presets are a new revelation of what the eleven rack can do. and it only took me three years to figure it out. lol

#25307 - 12/11/12 08:02 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
Lugnuts Offline
advanced member

Loc: Mandeville
Originally Posted By: Str@man
Originally Posted By: Lugnuts

....I wouldn't put myself out here sounding like a retarded infomercial if I didn't think you would be blown away by these presets......

Dear Simple Jack,

Oh don't worry about that man, you already sounded that way a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time a go.... grin whistle

Yeah I know, I was giddy when I heard these presets.

#25308 - 12/11/12 08:42 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Lugnuts]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Gift donation sent.

Ross - thank you for your contributions to the ElevenRack, this forum, and simply all the knowledge you share. You're not only incredibly gifted with regard to playing and crafting tones, but you're just a good guy.

Merry Christmas!
Atomic AmpliFIRE, Avid 11R, Franklin ProDrive, Franklin F-Plex Delay, Line 6 M9

#25310 - 12/11/12 09:03 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Twinncam Offline

Loc: California- DDP 4 Life!
Hey Singtall, just sent the donation for the superpack. hope you have a great xmas with your family. Good luck on the back issue, I have issues myself and its no fun. Just recently had a nerve ablation on my L5 area and dont think its working like they said it would. Anyway thanks for all your efforts, cant wait to load the presets. I gave up on my 11R over a year ago in my search for that perfect tone and ended up coming back to it. I run it through a Velocity 300 amp and Mesa 4x12 cab for a live rig and just last night fired it back up.Glad I didn i forgot how awsome it really sounds! i play allot of high gain stuff in lower tunings and hope some of these new presets will get me exactly where i want without all the noise and hiss. Merry Xmas bro!

#25311 - 12/11/12 09:16 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
I can verify that these presets are SO worth the money & then some!!!!!!! & as little as $5 gets you these amazing Rigs & helps an 11R brother out......

I know that people would gladly pay to get there hands on the Famous Artists Rigs & these are SO MUCH BETTER then those every were........Do your self a favor, do your recordings a favor & do Singtall a favor & get THIS SUPERPACK NOW!!!!!!!!! smirk

They are 110% "X" approved & supported!!!!!!! cool

Peace & feel better soon Ross.......X-Mann

Edited by X-Mann (12/11/12 09:18 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#25314 - 12/11/12 09:40 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
sandman31774 Offline

Hey Singtall, I contacted you over at Rigtalk....donation sent..I look forward to these presets and definitely wish you a Merry Christmas and your family as well....one question? for the donation I know I get the presets, but does it make me play as good as you also? Does it make me an instant bedroom rockstar? LOL....thanks brother !

#25315 - 12/11/12 10:50 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: sandman31774]
mrnomad Offline

Just sent you a donation for the Super rig Pack Ross. thanks and Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the Eleven Rack fourm. This has to be the best comunity of people on any fourm. D
Blackstar HT-100
Marshall 1960B cab
Boss pedals
Eleven Rack

#25316 - 12/11/12 11:52 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mrnomad]
Birdie Offline
veteran member

Loc: D/FW
Hope that little bit helps you some bro..and looking forward to the presets!

Merry Christmas Orange Brothers!

#25317 - 12/11/12 12:06 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Birdie]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

Just donated and sent a mail - Paypal was done from Mrs. Magus's account.

Merry Christmas one and all! Love to hear some tones when people fire up the presets - then we can get together and make Ross a tune to say THANK-YOU!!

#25318 - 12/11/12 12:13 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Riffmagus]
Jase2112 Offline
advanced member

Donation sent - thanks so much for sharing your 11R and tone talents with the forum. I'm looking forward to the new rigs and taking my gig tones to even better places cool

I hope you and your family have an awesome Christmas smile

#25320 - 12/11/12 12:35 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jase2112]
singtall Offline
veteran member

WOW! the response has been more than i expected. my email was flooded already this morning. everyone's gift amount is a blessing. many people gave what they could...a couple people went the extra mile. i appreciate each and every one of you.

i look forward to hearing some clips from you guys.

thanks again,

Ross

#25321 - 12/11/12 12:44 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

a couple people asked about this clip:

https://soundcloud.com/singtall/7-teaser

the guitar panned more up the middle doing the picking was done with the "Humans being" preset as-is....effects and all.

the two outside wide panned guitar tracks were done with the "Modern Wreck" preset with no effects, not even reverb.

the bass track was done with the "Power bass" preset.

drums are from the native instruments colosus collection "Nick drums 1" preset.

mixed quickly in Sonar.

Izotope ozone plugin added on the master bus for multiband compression, stereo width and loudness maximizer.

no other eq's nor effects were used in this clip. the clip was just a rough demo so we could see where we are in the song. we will redo the tracks and mix it for real later on in the project.

#25322 - 12/11/12 01:55 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
LaVigie Offline
advanced member

Loc: France
Donation sent!
Hope you have the best Christmas smile

#25323 - 12/11/12 02:10 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: LaVigie]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

It's not just Christmas - IT'S THE SECOND COMING!!!

I NEVER thought my Eleven could sound this good. Seriously. EVERY preset (on no.5 of the amp mods) and I'm BLOWN away.

Ross, I don't know what meds you might have had for your leg - but they worked! Damn, this is killer, the shot of adrenaline that the 11 needs.

You really got inside the unit, and worked out the 'X' ingredient to make it all come alive. ALIVE!!!

Jamming guitar with a smile on your face, made possible by friends like here? - Priceless.

#25324 - 12/11/12 02:56 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Riffmagus]
singtall Offline
veteran member

the Singtall superpack will make you a better player....because the presets sound so good, you will not put down your guitar....which will result in better playing. i know it's the truth in my case for sure.

#25325 - 12/11/12 03:03 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Riffmagus]
LaVigie Offline
advanced member

Wow download link already received: super fast Thank you!
Looking forward to trying out all of this smile

#25326 - 12/11/12 03:10 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: LaVigie]
Rushian Offline
veteran member

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Donation sent and the power up pack received!!! Now I need to find time to go through this and improve my playing to be worthy of them!!! If you have not got them what are you waiting for???, it's a win win!! :):)

#25327 - 12/11/12 03:11 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Whoa DUDE!!!

I was sure I was going to like what these, but MAN!!!

It's literally like I sent my 11R to you and you tuned her up, supercharged her, and said, here are some extra's that I'm giving ya for free, YEOWWWWWW. shocked

Thank you Brother, I know what I'm gonna be doin the next couple of days man cool

I want to wish you and all the 11R members/owner a very Merry CHRISTmas!

Str@man smile

#25329 - 12/11/12 03:36 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
singtall Offline
veteran member

one of my new favs has to be "Modern Wreck". it has a certain something that makes me wanna just power chord for days .

how about you guys? what's your stand out favorite preset on the new head mods?

#25333 - 12/11/12 05:47 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
kennedydream Offline

Hi Singtall,

Donation sent, can't wait to get these new presets!!
hope you are feeling better soon and Merry Christmas to all on the forum!

Kennedydream

#25334 - 12/11/12 08:10 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: kennedydream]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i would like to thank the 25 guys that stepped up and played Santa Claus for my family. i consider you guys family, cause that's the people that help out in times like these.

the donations were varied, but people gave what they could in the spirit of Christmas. a couple of people that i will not mention really went the extra mile (you know who you are brothers); one of these guys made a SIZABLE donation! maybe he's rich and it didn't really hurt him to give so much....but i appreciate it. a couple of retired guys gave what they could (which was still a nice donation) and i appreciate them because i know that retirement money is hard to part with in this economy. one other guy doesn't even have and eleven rack anymore! he helped out anyway. my wife and kids have shed happy tears today.

thanks to all of the Eleven rack Santas out there. you brothers rock!

#25335 - 12/11/12 08:42 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Orbis_Mortis Offline
advanced member

I'll send you a donation as soon as paypal will load. For some reason Paypal isn't working right now. I can't wait to hear these.

#25336 - 12/11/12 08:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Orbis_Mortis]
Orbis_Mortis Offline
advanced member

It came up. Donation sent. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!

#25337 - 12/11/12 09:29 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Orbis_Mortis]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Merry Christmas Ross!

Humans Being is my current favorite. I say "current" because, like all things guitar, that is bound to change! This is the mother load of awesome presets!!!

#25338 - 12/11/12 10:02 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mrnomad]
rushfan Offline
advanced member

Loc: Cedar Falls, Iowa
Merry Christmas, Ross. Looking forward to the Superpack.

-Rushfan

#25340 - 12/12/12 01:55 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: rushfan]
Bzer Online   content
advanced member

I wish you a merry Christmas Ross.
Can't wait to try your presets!

Bzerk

Edited by Bzer (12/12/12 02:00 AM)

#25341 - 12/12/12 06:03 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Bzer]
eman Offline
advanced member

Merry Christmas.

Ross...thanks for all the goodies and all the advice. It means a lot to a "hack" like me.

Donation made late last night...presets were in my inbox when I got up.

I'm hoping to be able to sneak away from work, for at least a little while today and check these out. I know that the Krunch preset had aleady rocked my world...and I applied the pre-amp EQ to one of my plexi patches and BAM, just crazy as well.

Hopefully you will let us know when the CD comes out. I have back trouble as well (played football / baseball through HS and American Legion ball) and if you can believe it....switched to tennis late in HS (HS team was a joke...though kept playing Legion) and ended up playing in college and beyond.....so my back is a MESS. Feel better man, not much worse than that type of back pain...

#25342 - 12/12/12 06:35 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
Jase2112 Offline
advanced member

Whoa DUDE!!!

It's literally like I sent my 11R to you and you tuned her up, supercharged her, and said, here are some extra's that I'm giving ya for free, YEOWWWWWW. shocked

Thank you Brother, I know what I'm gonna be doin the next couple of days man cool

Str@man smile

Totally agree with Str@man! I had a chance to play a few of the new 'modded rigs' that Ross created. My take on them at mid level volume through my EV powered monitor - organic, responsive, detailed...simply amazing tones. My favorites are 'My Boy Blue', 'Singtall Krunch' and 'Burning Solo' - All of these sound great through my guitar and monitor. My Boy Blue is an especially responsive rig that you can get so many great tones out of by simply rolling off your guitar volume and changing your pick dynamics. If I want some more juice, I can kick in the TS - really nice rig. I have a gig this weekend, so some of these rigs are going in the setlist \m/!!

X-Mann hit it right - the stuff Ross has come up with is way better than an online retail store's star musician presets laugh For me the best rigs/tones are ones that I can use live and sound as much like an amp in the room as possible without a ton of special effects - the new rigs in the superpack accomplish that easily. The big advantage for me with the new rigs is that they are better starting points to build on and very easy to tweak to my tastes for the stuff I play, which includes a wide range of covers and originals. If you want some cool new tones that will make you play/record more, check out the superpack - you won't be dissappointed.

Thank you again Ross for sharing your talent and time with the 11R community. You and all the folks here make this forum truly great.

#25344 - 12/12/12 07:11 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jase2112]
RGX Offline

Donation sent few hours ago! Can´t wait try modded amps. Always nice to try something new with 11R.

-Markku-

#25345 - 12/12/12 07:11 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jase2112]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Jase2112
Whoa DUDE!!!

Str@man smile

Totally agree with Str@man! I had a chance to play a few of the new 'modded rigs' that Ross created. My take on them at mid level volume through my EV powered monitor - organic, responsive, detailed...simply amazing tones. My favorites are 'My Boy Blue', 'Singtall Krunch' and 'Burning Solo' - All of these sound great through my guitar and monitor. My Boy Blue is an especially responsive rig that you can get so many great tones out of by simply rolling off your guitar volume and changing your pick dynamics. If I want some more juice, I can kick in the TS - really nice rig. I have a gig this weekend, so some of these rigs are going in the setlist \m/!!

X-Mann hit it right - the stuff Ross has come up with is way better than an online retail store's star musician presets laugh For me the best rigs/tones are ones that I can use live and sound as much like an amp in the room as possible without a ton of special effects - the new rigs in the superpack accomplish that easily. The big advantage for me with the new rigs is that they are better starting points to build on and very easy to tweak to my tastes for the stuff I play, which includes a wide range of covers and originals. If you want some cool new tones that will make you play/record more, check out the superpack - you won't be dissappointed.

Thank you again Ross for sharing your talent and time with the 11R community. You and all the folks here make this forum truly great.

+1!!!

I know Ross stated that these rigs were designed to be a foundation - to get you 90%/95% there - tweak EQ/gain to your gear/playing. I have already made a few small changes to a few patches to put them in my wheelhouse. Humans Being is another that jumped out to me right away (not a shock as I have been getting tons of mileage out of the Lead800 amp from Day 1 with the 11R). But I also agree with the three you listed (I think Humans Being has a lot of the flavor of Singtall Krunch but a bit more clarity, which I prefer in many situations). My Boy Blue is a great work horse preset and Burning Solo, as the name implies, is brutally awesome for lead work!

Again - thank you Ross for all you've done over the years - but this is, as you stated from the beginning, a turning point. Simply amazing!

#25347 - 12/12/12 09:35 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
giantkiller Offline
advanced member

Donation sent. Hope your health turns around, my friend. The mileage I've gotten out of your Singtall Krunch rig alone is worth the investment. Keep it up, and I'll try to post some videos of your rigs in action at a couple of end of year gigs.

#25352 - 12/12/12 01:46 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: giantkiller]
TheHog107 Offline
advanced member

Donation sent. Look forward to trying out those presets, in between trips to the mall and fighting the crowds.

Merry Christmas All!

#25355 - 12/12/12 03:07 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: TheHog107]
Lurgar Offline

It may take a while to try these out, but I thank Singtall a bunch for his work. smile

#25364 - 12/12/12 06:43 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Lurgar]
Griff Offline

I know I'm not very active here but I know good people when I see them and there's good people here.

Good luck Singtall, I really do hope things turn out okay for you and I've sent my donation.

#25365 - 12/12/12 06:51 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Griff]
singtall Offline
veteran member

again, you guys rock! 39 rocking Santas have stepped up to make my family's Christmas. i just don't know what to say here....i never expected this much help...but man did we need it.

#25366 - 12/12/12 07:40 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
DRTone Offline
advanced member

Loc: Northwestern US
Ross,

Thanks for doing these and I hope the new year brings you the best of health and all good things!

DRTone

#25377 - 12/13/12 06:34 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Loc: H-Town
Donation sent this morning bro! I'm sure that every little bit counts, and I hope this helps you and your family.

I had a pinched nerve in my back that required surgery back in 2005, so I know how that sh!t feels bro!

Merry Xmas to you and yours, and I look forward to checking out these rigs that you put so much time and effort into.

Peace!
Mike

Edited by mikefont (12/13/12 07:09 AM)

#25378 - 12/13/12 06:55 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
LaVigie Offline
advanced member

Hey, quick word to say I have tried the modded heads and.... yes!! these tones are awesome, very articulate and "in your face".
It's true that you have found a unique way to have the 11R shine with these presets!
Bravo and thank you =)

#25381 - 12/13/12 10:43 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: LaVigie]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Last night I plugged in for a bit to give a second pass to the presets. The CarvinBFG patch is really growing on me for lead work. I did some tweaking to the Humans Being for more a rhythm tone and the BFG for a lead sound - both are going to hit the regular preset rotation with my band.

Seriously - the modded head folder has some simply OUTSTANDING presets/tones! Some small tweaks for your gear and you're rawkin!!! If they are more gain than you play with, experiment with where the best place is to lower the gain (Gain, Volume, Boost) and tweak the EQ to taste.

Ross - just out of curiosity - do you have some guidance on what parameter to adjust if you want the gain lowered? I know on some amp models (the Dual Rec comes to mind) as you sweep the gain control you can get dramatically different tones. On those presets simply lowering the Gain won't result in the "same tone just less gain" but an overall different sound - which may/may not be a good thing. I am certainly not asking that you write some commentary on each preset to guide us on your advice to lower gain - just wondering. I will let my ears guide me... but I know you put considerable effort into the strategy for crafting each preset. That provides you different insight as to how to modify them, if needed.

... just to provide a little backstory to my question - I just got a P-90 loaded Gibson last weekend. These tones sound pretty awesome - but as they're also pretty high gain I have a considerable amount of hum/noise. In trying to go through and reduce the gain some to control the hum/noise I experienced that some patches were much easier to modify than others. I really like the core tone of the presets so I want to preserve that as much as possible, truly just less gain. That's where my question comes from.

Edited by dmock66 (12/13/12 10:45 AM)

#25383 - 12/13/12 10:58 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

... another thought... it may make sense on some presets to lower the pre-EQ level and that may make a big difference... or some modification to the pre-EQ. I just know that lowering the Gain control isn't always the answer. On Humans Being I noticed that lowering the Gain also really thins out the sound, even when I increase the Bass significantly - and lower the frequency on the low cut in the pre-EQ.

... sorry... once my head gets to spinning on these types of things my OCD kicks in and I'm like a dawg on a bone!

At the same time, I don't want to disgrace the work Ross put in by being a bonehead and adjusting them in stupid ways.

... so... that is why I ask. smile

#25384 - 12/13/12 10:58 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

... I should insert some footage of me eating Cheetos in the middle of my rambling posts!!! smile

#25389 - 12/13/12 01:15 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
CornBread Offline

just donated to you. wish it could be more. glad to help out

#25395 - 12/13/12 07:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: CornBread]
singtall Offline
veteran member

sorry for the slow response....my internet was down all day.

the crazy thing about these presets, is pretty much what you are saying; adjusting one thing like gain also tweaks tone.

so you pretty much have to try one of three thing to adjust gain:
1) preamp gain of course. but on some amps it changes the tone because i'm using the master volume to push the poweramp stage.

2) the master volume on many heads acts like a variable mid control, plus it adds gain. i set most heads up to push the power tubes into overdrive, then dial in the gain with the gain control. once the gain is set about like a "standard" head, i tweak the eq accordingly. the reason i do it this way is because the power amp section changes tone as it distorts; it's more scooped mids when the guitar volume is rolled back, but more full in the mids when cranked. this is one of the single most important things about these new head mods.

3) the pre-eq output control will normally do close to the same thing as the gain control....but try it anyway and see if it works for you. i am using the pre-eq to cut bass and in some cases highs too, and boost mids. if you lower an amp's gain, you will probably need to go into the eq and change the amount of low end i'm cutting.

and yes, i realize that there are no power tubes nor preamp tubes in the eleven rack...but these new presets have me wanting to pop the cover of the eleven rack to make sure there are no tubes burning.

#25402 - 12/13/12 08:56 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

a couple of guys sent money bet didn't get the link; make sure you have the correct address set in paypal, because they send me a email saying "you have money" and i send the link to the address they list.

#25403 - 12/13/12 10:26 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Michel Offline

Just donated! Hope it helps and thanks for the presets. Merry Christmas!
Michel

#25406 - 12/14/12 06:27 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
Jase2112 Offline
advanced member

Originally Posted By: dmock66
... I should insert some footage of me eating Cheetos in the middle of my rambling posts!!! smile

I heartily endorse this idea!! Cheetos for all...and Cool Ranch Doritos for this guy:)

PSA: We will leave this thread derail to return to our regularly scheduled singtall amp mod superpack awesomeness \m/!!

#25407 - 12/14/12 06:50 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: singtall
but these new presets have me wanting to pop the cover of the eleven rack to make sure there are no tubes burning.

I saw this the other day and you reminded me of it.

#25409 - 12/14/12 07:27 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: aussiebail]
singtall Offline
veteran member

don't you hate when they put invisible tubes inside? you know they are there, but they disappear so you can't figure out what brand of tubes they use.

#25413 - 12/14/12 03:34 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Orbis_Mortis Offline
advanced member

I've only gotten to try Human Beings and Mr. Scary (I think that is what they're called). Both of them sound great but I am liking Mr. Scary more. They sound great through my QSC K12

#25418 - 12/14/12 08:06 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Orbis_Mortis]
singtall Offline
veteran member

so it sounds like the QSC K12's favor brighter sounding presets. which model guitar and pickups are you using?

#25421 - 12/14/12 10:23 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Orbis_Mortis Offline
advanced member

I was using my Charvel So-Cal with a Screamin' Demon in the neck and an Alternative 8 in the bridge. It sounded awesome

#25429 - 12/15/12 01:07 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Orbis_Mortis]
singtall Offline
veteran member

can someone try the "Phat Metal" preset and see how close they can get to this tone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leqwh6pRs2A

it's tuned WAY down. i tried it with a bass guitar and it sounds real close.

#25436 - 12/15/12 06:27 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
089Ray Offline

BRILLIANT pack. Do yourself a favor, and buy that.

PLUS, you're going to help a very special person, who really deserves all the luck of this world in these hard times.

Really great job, I'm going to donate something more when I have the chance with my next pay.

Slightly OT: has anyone found a presets that , maybe tweaked, can sound a bit like petrucci latest album tone, or generally speaking a mark 5 or a mesa roadking?

#25437 - 12/15/12 07:13 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: 089Ray]
Orbis_Mortis Offline
advanced member

I just tried the Human Beings and Mr. Scary again but this time with my 1990 Gibson Les Paul studio with the Slash Alnico II Pro set. I liked the Human Beings preset better with the LP.

Just goes to show how much the 11R reacts to different guitars and pickups

#25438 - 12/15/12 07:34 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Orbis_Mortis]
singtall Offline
veteran member

will work on the Petrucci tone or mark 5 tone in the near future. there are a ton of Petrucci preset on this forum though. nothing close enough for you?

#25439 - 12/15/12 07:35 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm still tweaking presets, and here is my latest clip:

https://soundcloud.com/singtall/7-solo-teaser

all clips done with the new superpack presets. info on presets at the clip link.

#25450 - 12/16/12 03:39 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
The presets sound awesome. when I get some paypal funds organised Im in.

#25451 - 12/16/12 04:15 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
089Ray Offline

yea i have some of them but really want to hear how will it sound if it's made by you as a mod head! It would sound bloody brilliant

#25453 - 12/16/12 08:29 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: 089Ray]
singtall Offline
veteran member

the head mods i did address "what's wrong" with some heads. in my opinion, a good head/amp should not need a tube screamer to "fix" the tone/distortion. a good amp should have clarity at any gain level. if you have an amp that isn't worth crap once the gain passes 5, then why have so much available gain on tap?

#25456 - 12/16/12 09:45 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
PowerTwang Offline

I'm in! Just sent paypal. Looking forward to the patches. Happy Holidays.

#25457 - 12/16/12 11:16 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: PowerTwang]
singtall Offline
veteran member

out of the 51 people that i sent the superpack to, 3 of them had trouble getting it. i send a link to the email address paypal lists as your valid email address. if you don't receive the links within 12 hours or so (many times within minutes), then email me and let me know so i can send it again.

thanks,

rossjjohnson@gmail.com

#25460 - 12/16/12 02:00 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Birdie Offline
veteran member

Loc: D/FW
Holy crap..so many awesome choices! I dont even know where to begin!

So i started with Humans Being from the Modded Heads folder and MAN..I LOVE IT..!!!!!!

Next will be Mr. Scary!

#25461 - 12/16/12 03:26 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Birdie]
singtall Offline
veteran member

feel free to post some clips guys.

#25467 - 12/17/12 08:09 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Wardove04 Offline

Loc: New York
I am a total fan of your presets! I am really interested in your bundle of presets and would love to purchase the. However, I'm having issues with Paypal, and I won't be able to sort out the mess until after Christmas frown when I get time off from work. Any chance I could mail a check?

#25471 - 12/17/12 11:04 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Wardove04]
singtall Offline
veteran member

yes, email me at rossjjohnson@gmail.com and i'll give you my address.

#25473 - 12/17/12 01:31 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Wardove04 Offline

Email has been sent. Thanks again smile

#25474 - 12/17/12 01:36 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

I had to reformat my DAW and haven't gotten my recording software reloaded yet.

However, I will say that my Gibson with humbuckers sounds FAR SUPERIOR to my other guitars! I really liked the tones with my P90s but the hum/noise rendered them unusable - hence my question about your approach to lower the gain. But, the humbuckers are a whole different story - amazing as is!!!

#25478 - 12/17/12 03:03 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
DRTone Offline
advanced member

Loc: Northwestern US
Ross,

Thanks for the follow up on the PayPal email snag. Got it now and am lovin' it! Could play for days on Modern Wreck...whoa! Sounds awesome on humbuckers.

All the best for the holidays,

DR

#25484 - 12/17/12 06:41 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: DRTone]
raku10 Offline

Just paypaled, looking forward to the patches.

#25485 - 12/17/12 07:51 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: raku10]
PowerTwang Offline

Ross, Patches are great. Very up front and in your face! Nice....

Happy Holidays!

#25489 - 12/17/12 08:46 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

For anyone who hasn't yet, check out this thread using the "Singtall Krunch" from the SuperPack for the main rhythm guitar sound...I think it's just about the best 11R rig made yet!

11R does the VH tune "Women In Love"

Edited by mikefont (12/17/12 08:54 PM)

#25493 - 12/17/12 09:34 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Mike - once again - that flat out RAWKED!!!

... but... I gotta say I'm lovin the My Boy Blue more every time I play it. Roll off the volume a little and you get such a great rhythm tone - full on and you have wicked sustain for days for lead lines. Flip to the neck pickup and get some warm, fat tones... roll off the volume there and with my LP with P-90s I was getting some serious SRV style tones. Tons of variety - all if it amazing - all from one preset!!!

Yeah - that one is pretty amazing!

#25495 - 12/17/12 10:08 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
singtall Offline
veteran member

that's another vote for "My Boy Blue". i struggled with the Bogner model for a long time because it just didn't feel like the real amp that i played years ago. it does now....

#25501 - 12/18/12 05:40 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
eman Offline
advanced member

still again, I must say that the singtall Krunch preset is the greatest preset of all time for a modeller.

#25503 - 12/18/12 08:02 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Wardove04 Offline

I just downloaded these patches and played with them for a few minutes. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh

These patches have given me hope, and ignited a flame at the root of my inner a axe-hood. I don't post on here very often as I'm kind of a shy guy. However, I've owned the Eleven Rack for almost 2 years now, and I read this forum DAILY (almost like checking my email)

You all don't know me, but I feel like I know most of you, and consider you all family. You are all very helpful, and considerate.

In conclusion, this Modded patch bundle from Singtall is what I call SICK-NASTY!!! (That is a GOOD thing btw). You got to have it, and you know you want it! Help this Brother out and give him some love,

Thanks Singtall you are officially my HERO grin

#25504 - 12/18/12 08:37 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Wardove04]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

Loc: Madison, WI USA
Just got my Singtall pack last night. Didn't sleep much. Jamming all fricking night long!! Very upfront, forward, and present as other users have noted. I've not heard that degree of presence and liveliness from a modeler not named Axe, Kemper or Scuffham. This is proof that the 11R can hang with the big boys! The models in the Modded Heads folder are in a league of their own. Avid should hire him to build presets for them, I'm not even kidding.

I agree with what others are saying, that the Singtall Krunch, a hot rodded JCM 800 patch, is among the finest rock overdrive tones I've ever heard. It is amazing. My Boy Blue is also drop dead gorgeous. I'd swear I was playing my XTC Blue pedal into my 6L6 Rivera, it is so realistic. There are some outstanding medium-high gain metal tones in there as well. Awesome Rectos and Soldanos. This pack just hits it out of the park. Thank you so much Singtall.

#25513 - 12/18/12 10:52 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
singtall Offline
veteran member

as Elvis would say...."thank ya, thank ya very much".

glad you guys are enjoying them as much as i am. i love being able to record with a "cd ready" tone.

post some sick clips you guys...

#25517 - 12/18/12 12:04 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

that's another vote for "My Boy Blue". i struggled with the Bogner model for a long time because it just didn't feel like the real amp that i played years ago. it does now....

OK, I know what rig I'll be jamming on now when I get home today!!! grin

#25525 - 12/18/12 01:28 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

The versatility of that preset is amazing! The variety of tones, between the different pickups and different points on the volume knob - unbelievable!

#25526 - 12/18/12 01:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
singtall Offline
veteran member

it appears that paypal is having some issues intercepting email. when i get an email from paypal saying "you have a gift", i reply to that email address. in the case of at least 5 guys, they never got the email.

if you don't receive the email link within 12 hours, email me at rossjjohnson@gmail.com

#25535 - 12/18/12 10:20 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
jaime136 Offline

Donation sent!

Thanks for your good work and get better soon!

#25544 - 12/19/12 10:38 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaime136]
marcelo Offline

Hi !!! I´m Marcelo (marcelop73@globomail.com) from Brazil. Donation sent. Happy Xmas e New Year ! I hope you get better soon !!!

#25552 - 12/19/12 02:05 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: marcelo]
cdvh5150 Offline

hi hope you get better i send my donation.... godbless and Merry Christmas....

#25559 - 12/19/12 05:18 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: cdvh5150]
cdvh5150 Offline

wow i just got the Superpack email and downloaded it... OHHH MY LORD IT ALOT OF PRESETS.................... I CANT WAIT TO TRY THEM... THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.....

#25588 - 12/20/12 08:51 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: cdvh5150]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i had some questions asked about the contents of the superpack:

the singtall presets folder contains a bunch of presets that i made, and a couple from other users that i tweaked. i would check these out last.

the user favorited folder contains presets that i made that other users commented on as being good. i would check these out second.

the singtall modded head presets are the newest presets, and a departure from what i previously tried to get a good tone. i would check these out first.

i also included two different sets of artist preset not made by me, by always requested. personally, i didn't care for any of them, but they are included none the less.

i also included the zip file of every preset from this site. this will save you some time if you want to download ever user preset submitted on this forum.

i included a small folder of bass guitar presets.

included is a huge folder of virtual amps and IR cabinet filters, as well as a IR loader program. i went down that road for while years ago and collected a lot of stuff. i am now trying to only use the eleven rack, so i don't use these things anymore. but i keep them just in case i ever want to try something.

and last but not least, i included the eleven hack preset loader for people who want to load presets without having to open protools.

Edited by singtall (12/20/12 08:52 AM)

#25594 - 12/20/12 04:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
cdvh5150 Offline

the presets all sound amazing so much better than the factory presets, can i email you with a request? and send it to this email rossjjohnson@gmail.com

#25598 - 12/20/12 05:55 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: cdvh5150]
singtall Offline
veteran member

yep, send me a request if you have one.

#25616 - 12/21/12 09:32 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Wannabe Offline
advanced member

Loc: Peoria, AZ.
Thanks for the help to all of us that need a little help in our "tweaking".
Sorry to hear about the pinched nerve. I. for one, understand a bit about back issues. Here is a nice side view of mine;

I really look forward to getting my eleven rack and my new upgrades. Hey, I am upgrading even before I get the thing. I sense a new trend coming. smile

#25617 - 12/21/12 10:25 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Wannabe]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Wannabe
Thanks for the help to all of us that need a little help in our "tweaking".
Sorry to hear about the pinched nerve. I. for one, understand a bit about back issues. Here is a nice side view of mine;

I really look forward to getting my eleven rack and my new upgrades. Hey, I am upgrading even before I get the thing. I sense a new trend coming. smile

OUCH!

#25629 - 12/21/12 10:02 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
singtall Offline
veteran member

I ain't gonna lie....that picture scares the crap out of me!

#25630 - 12/21/12 10:52 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Wannabe Offline
advanced member

Loc: Peoria, AZ.
It was that photo that ended my career as an athlete. So I decided to change focus and be a race car driver instead. But that photo also gives me more time to play guitar. So, in a way - it is not so bad.

#25637 - 12/22/12 08:21 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Wannabe]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

... with that type of hardware I'd go with the forum name Wolverine! Glad you're doing better now.

Hey Ross - hope your back is getting better.

#25640 - 12/22/12 08:39 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Hey Ross - hope your back is getting better.

Ditto to that! Hopefully some relief is coming for you soon Ross!

I ended up having surgery in 2005 on my lower back for a ruptured disk that was pinching the nerve going down in my right leg, AND IT WAS THE WORST PAIN THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED! But after the surgery to cut out the bulging part of that disk, it is as if I never had any problems (thanks to an AWESOME surgeon)! Heck, they sent me home the very next day after surgery!

If you decide to have surgery Ross, I hope that it goes as well for you that mine did!

Get Well soon bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25653 - 12/22/12 07:24 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
singtall Offline
veteran member

the Singtall superpack just grew by 3 new Plexi presets!

Jason Phelps was kind enough to do some tweaking and made one that he sent to me, and i made the other 2.

if you are a Plexi lover....especially EVH tone, these updates are for you.

#25659 - 12/22/12 09:00 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

This is the coolest friendliest community evah! So glad to have met you guys.

#25661 - 12/22/12 09:04 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Jason Phelps

True dat!

& it just got a lot better when you jumped on this Orange bus with your box of VH licks!!!! grin

#25665 - 12/22/12 09:54 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: X-Mann

True dat!

& it just got a lot better when you jumped on this Orange bus with your box of VH licks!!!! grin

True-er dat!!!!!!!!!

#25671 - 12/22/12 11:13 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: cdvh5150]
jb4674 Offline

Ross, I sent you a donation and also wanted to let you know that the word is getting around over at TGP.

Merry Christmas brother!

Edited by jb4674 (12/22/12 11:14 PM)

#25672 - 12/22/12 11:58 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jb4674]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Hey Singtail, I sent you a donation. Thanks for all your effort, keep up the good work and have a great Chistmas

#25690 - 12/23/12 10:44 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Gerry]
singtall Offline
veteran member

thanks again everyone....it is now a total of 79 brothers that have made my Christmas. some gave what little they had, some gave a bunch more than they needed to; i appreciate everyone!

P.S. like a mad scientist, i will continue to cook up new presets and email them to my Singtall superpack buddies as a thank you for helping out in this time of need.

#25715 - 12/24/12 07:24 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

a little video on how to send a gift via paypal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxBWnvfXHWY

#25722 - 12/24/12 03:02 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

thanks to the 85 Santas that made my family's Christmas!

#25727 - 12/24/12 11:55 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Electrons received, cant wait to try them. Thanks

#25749 - 12/25/12 02:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Gerry]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm still updating the superpack and emailing presets to my superpack buddies. the donations still keep coming in, so i'm still gonna keep adding new presets to their packs.

thanks guys.

#25751 - 12/25/12 02:56 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Any chance you could just include the tfx files. I dont need all that IR stuff and dont know how to use it!

#25756 - 12/25/12 03:46 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Gerry]
singtall Offline
veteran member

not sure exactly what you mean, but i can send whatever you want.

the guys that donated $ will continue to receive new preset tfx files via email.

anyone that sends a new donation will get the link to the entire superpack....unless they ask for just the presets.

#25758 - 12/25/12 04:50 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i added 2 Splawn amp presets today, and a EVH Poundcake preset, and a bunch of others....

#25760 - 12/25/12 05:00 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
089Ray Offline

I didn't received any 'update' yet maybe some email problems? may you check out if ibanezguy is in the list?

Thanks for the awesome work

#25763 - 12/25/12 06:05 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: 089Ray]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i sent it to you bro. check your email again. you using hotmail right?

Edited by singtall (12/25/12 06:06 PM)

#25770 - 12/26/12 10:34 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i hope everyone has been getting their updates. i sent several out since the superpack was released.

Edited by singtall (12/26/12 10:35 AM)

#25771 - 12/26/12 10:36 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

from my family to everyone that has been a part of the superpack group....thanks, we had a Merry Christmas.

Edited by singtall (12/26/12 10:36 AM)

#25775 - 12/26/12 04:35 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
cdvh5150 Offline

the Poundcake preset is dead on.... thanks so much, you made my holiday alot brighter...... godbless and hope you get better....

#25776 - 12/26/12 05:12 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: cdvh5150]
BadBoy Davis Offline

Loc: SE US
First post here.....I'm a new eleven user and I'm really loving it. I just wanted to let everyone how much I'm enjoying these presets...there is something there for everyone! I'm for the most part doing medium gain stuff these days but I'm amazed at how well these rigs respond to the volume and tone controls on the guitar. I find these rigs much more useful then the ones supplied by a major retailer. This is great stuff!

#25777 - 12/26/12 05:32 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: BadBoy Davis]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Welcome and great to have ya here man and I couldn't agree more with your comments!

#25790 - 12/27/12 06:40 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
SloeGin Offline
advanced member

I sent you a donation too, Singtall wink

#25793 - 12/27/12 08:42 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: BadBoy Davis]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: BadBoy Davis
I just wanted to let everyone how much I'm enjoying these presets...there is something there for everyone! I'm for the most part doing medium gain stuff these days but I'm amazed at how well these rigs respond to the volume and tone controls on the guitar.

This is so true!

I am also doing more medium gain stuff these days. Where I shred the heck out of these presets in my basement, they are not the tone I need to use when I play at church. I have found that if you lower the Level of the PEQ before the amp they clean up some without altering the tone. That has been the most consistent method I've found.

Although trying to choose a favorite is like trying to pick your favorite child - I keep going back to My Boy Blue. With an adjustment to the PEQ Level it fits any guitar like a glove. And, as mentioned in the quoted post and said by several others (myself included as well), this preset responds so incredibly well to the guitar control changes as well as all the guitar pickups/configurations. It's just killer!

... of course, Singtall Krunch is still sitting on the throne, IMHO... but My Boy Blue is the crowned prince!

Thank you again Ross!!! You created some game changers!!!

#25794 - 12/27/12 11:31 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Larie Offline

My first post here as well, Thanks for all of the presets singtall ! It will take a year to go through these ! smile In a word Awesome !!

#25795 - 12/27/12 12:06 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Larie]
SloeGin Offline
advanced member

Thanks for the presets!
Saved the Randy Rhoads M-2 patch as a favorite already wink

#25801 - 12/27/12 02:24 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
AGwill Offline

Loving these presets! Thanks Singtall!

#25806 - 12/27/12 03:22 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: AGwill]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Amp: Plexiglas Vari eek

Rig Name: Singtall Plexi-J cool

Sound Sample: "Wynwood Drive" by X-Mann grin

https://soundcloud.com/udamann88/wynwood-drive-plexi

Backing ambient weird $hit: by my boy Rushian smirk

This just shows you how different a Rig can sound in a different players hands......& what an awesome Rig this is.......

Oh & this is just the 1st Rig I've loaded from the Superpack too......I'm checking them all out & making some quick sound samples like this one for reference......

X

Note: I did NOT alter this Rig at all.......I used it as is......& you're only hearing 1-guitar track here & nothing more........Well.....ok.....there's that ambient Rushian Shtuff going on....... smirk

Edited by X-Mann (12/27/12 03:24 PM)

#25812 - 12/27/12 07:12 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
singtall Offline
veteran member

freaking awesome X-Mann!

#25816 - 12/27/12 09:00 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
BadBoy Davis Offline

Loc: SE US

This is so true!

I am also doing more medium gain stuff these days. Where I shred the heck out of these presets in my basement, they are not the tone I need to use when I play at church. I have found that if you lower the Level of the PEQ before the amp they clean up some without altering the tone. That has been the most consistent method I've found.

Although trying to choose a favorite is like trying to pick your favorite child - I keep going back to My Boy Blue. With an adjustment to the PEQ Level it fits any guitar like a glove. And, as mentioned in the quoted post and said by several others (myself included as well), this preset responds so incredibly well to the guitar control changes as well as all the guitar pickups/configurations. It's just killer!

... of course, Singtall Krunch is still sitting on the throne, IMHO... but My Boy Blue is the crowned prince!

Thank you again Ross!!! You created some game changers!!!

I'm lovin' "My Blue Boy"....hung out on that one for a loooonnnnggg time

#25817 - 12/27/12 09:28 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: BadBoy Davis]
singtall Offline
veteran member

funny thing is; when i went to name that preset, i thought of X-Mann saying "your my boy blue!" like Will Ferrell. the name stuck.

#25818 - 12/27/12 10:19 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i still have people asking about the Superpack, so i will continue the donation for link deal. my next doctor appointment is on the 9th, and we still don't know what's causing the pinched sciatic nerve. i am doing some light work...but in pain. i can still use some help, so any donation will be appreciated.

thanks,

Ross

#25819 - 12/27/12 11:04 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Rig Name: Carvin X100BFG

Sound Sample: "Ice Carving" by X-Mann

https://soundcloud.com/udamann88/ice-carving-x100b

Here's a quick little progression I wrote (After I just got back from seeing Django) using the Carvin Amp Rig......You're hearing 3-different guitar parts with the exact same Rig......Just different things turned on & or off.......The song information has those details.........

I'm sure that this (like any Rig) Rig will sound a little different through your guitar & your playing.......but here are a few of the base sounds to this Rig..... smirk

It's cold here up-North so stay warm inside where you are & enjoy some "Ice Carving" with X!

Peace! Tim grin

Edited by X-Mann (12/27/12 11:24 PM)

#25828 - 12/28/12 07:25 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Amp: Plexiglas Vari eek

Rig Name: Singtall Plexi-J cool

Sound Sample: "Wynwood Drive" by X-Mann grin

https://soundcloud.com/udamann88/wynwood-drive-plexi

Backing ambient weird $hit: by my boy Rushian smirk

This just shows you how different a Rig can sound in a different players hands......& what an awesome Rig this is.......

Oh & this is just the 1st Rig I've loaded from the Superpack too......I'm checking them all out & making some quick sound samples like this one for reference......

X

Note: I did NOT alter this Rig at all.......I used it as is......& you're only hearing 1-guitar track here & nothing more........Well.....ok.....there's that ambient Rushian Shtuff going on....... smirk

That was some smooth, liquidy playing there X-ster. It sounded like you commissioned Steve Stevens to play a track for a SciFi movie!

Edited by mikefont (12/28/12 07:27 AM)

#25831 - 12/28/12 07:59 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Ross - good luck with your pinched nerve. Man, that just sucks. I hope they find the root cause.

X - wicked cool tracks!!! More great examples of the 11R makin beautiful music! WELL DONE SON! smile

#25846 - 12/28/12 04:18 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: dmock66]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i gotta ask one favor from you guys with the Singtall superpack:

if you make changes to a preset and post it, please name the preset you started with. you don't have to mention me as an author, but knowing which preset you started with is a great help to me.

we have a couple new guys that could end up being the new preset kings (which i look forward to), all i ask is that you help us all out with some info along the way.

i learned a bunch about tweaking modelers after i paid $115 for the ultimate mfxsupermodels disk for the digitech gnx4 (years ago). that guy is a genius. i borrowed some ideas and posted presets, giving him full credit for the ideas....but i never did minor tweaks on his stuff and took credit for it. i sent many people to his site to buy the pack from him. Guitar3456 is his name, and he knows tone.

VaiSatchAtrucci is the guy i consider the Godfather to many on this forum. he single-handedly convinced many of us to buy the eleven rack through his videos, which compared the eleven rack to real amps. when i got here, his presets were the bomb! before he left, i was able to collaborate with him on a few presets. i feel like he passed the torch to me when he left, and hopefully i honored him with the way i have posted over 265+ presets free of charge and helped as many people as i could.

i am ready to pass the torch too....if someone is willing to take it. it would be great to sit back and download awesome presets instead of trying to make them. i have heard some awesome presets on this forum, and i downloaded them and included them in the superpack for all to enjoy. if you see your preset in my superpack, it is because i believe it is a must-have preset. i have mentioned many times in the past that i have many presets included in my pack that were made by other users...some i tweaked, some are as-is. Benoni made all of the wack super effects clean presets that sound way out there. he also made a bunch of ultra heavy presets, that i modified by taking out the tube screamer that he uses on 99% of his heavy tones and i tweaked some eq settings.

thanks,

Ross aka Singtall

Edited by singtall (12/29/12 04:25 PM)

#25847 - 12/28/12 04:59 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
089Ray Offline

this kinda sucks.. what about asking the elevenrackpresets webmaster to give you the permission to moderate the rig uploaded, so you can quickly check them to see ?
Just to avoid troubles because the only legit way to get your presets should be by doing a honest donation.

It's like if someone uploads the sweetwater on the internet causing troubles to whoever shared 'em here for this family. Just unfair.

Keep up the good work Ross!

#25851 - 12/28/12 06:59 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: 089Ray]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i apologize for any confusion and hurt feelings. i explain in a later post (page 16 i think) why i want the original base preset info.

Edited by singtall (12/29/12 04:27 PM)

#25852 - 12/28/12 07:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

honestly, i gave away over 265 presets on this forum. it's only the last 25 or so that i'm really passionate about preserving as my legacy.

#25853 - 12/28/12 07:50 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
AZG Offline

i hope everyone has been getting their updates. i sent several out since the superpack was released.

How should updates arrive because I have not received anything new.

#25859 - 12/29/12 02:32 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: AZG]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

No updates here either, and no negative vibes

#25860 - 12/29/12 03:44 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
SloeGin Offline
advanced member

VaiSatchAtrucci is the guy i consider the Godfather to many on this forum. he single-handedly convinced many of us to buy the eleven rack through his videos, which compared the eleven rack to real amps. when i got here, his presets were the bomb! before he left,

Slightly OT but what happened to VaiSatchAtrucci?

#25867 - 12/29/12 07:52 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mrnomad Offline

In order to save face on the ER forum, Im going to come foward and say Im one of the people that Singtal might be talking about here. I already sent him a personal apologie message. I am the kind of guy that will take responsability for my actions if I did something wrong Ill man up. So for me it was a lesson learned and didn't mean to do any harm. I should have stated where I got the original preset from, which was the "Wrecked" Preset, and that I tweaked it a little to achieve my tone. Hope everyone can forgive me on this. D

Edited by mrnomad (12/29/12 07:52 PM)
Blackstar HT-100
Marshall 1960B cab
Boss pedals
Eleven Rack

#25878 - 12/29/12 03:18 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mrnomad]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: mrnomad
In order to save face on the ER forum, Im going to come foward and say Im one of the people that Singtal might be talking about here. I already sent him a personal apologie message. I am the kind of guy that will take responsability for my actions if I did something wrong Ill man up. So for me it was a lesson learned and didn't mean to do any harm. I should have stated where I got the original preset from and that I tweaked it a little to achieve that tone. Hope everyone can forgive me on this. D

Very cool of you to post this and let everyone know about it bro! And as cool as everyone on this forum is, I'm sure all is well since they'll realize that it was not something intentional on your part!

Peace!

#25879 - 12/29/12 03:25 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: mikefont
Originally Posted By: mrnomad
In order to save face on the ER forum, Im going to come foward and say Im one of the people that Singtal might be talking about here. I already sent him a personal apologie message. I am the kind of guy that will take responsability for my actions if I did something wrong Ill man up. So for me it was a lesson learned and didn't mean to do any harm. I should have stated where I got the original preset from and that I tweaked it a little to achieve that tone. Hope everyone can forgive me on this. D

Very cool of you to post this and let everyone know about it bro! And as cool as everyone on this forum is, I'm sure all is well since they'll realize that it was not something intentional on your part!

Peace!

Agreed 100%!!!!!!!!

Again, YOU did no wrong in my eyes at all either!!!!!

I've been pissed & holding back since this original post too!!!!!!

Not a kind or humble post at all in my eyes & I was extremely offended!!!!

Please stick around & keep contributing too MrNomad.....

X

Edited by X-Mann (12/29/12 03:31 PM)

#25880 - 12/29/12 03:26 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
mrnomad Offline

Thanks Mikefont
Blackstar HT-100
Marshall 1960B cab
Boss pedals
Eleven Rack

#25881 - 12/29/12 04:09 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mrnomad]
singtall Offline
veteran member

my intention was not to "out" someone as much as make a small point. i was not going to mention any names. i even thought that it was unintentional on behalf of the user.

really, i need no pat on the back from someone saying my presets are great, or that they used my preset to make another one. i know who i am and what i have contributed to the eleven rack presets.

i ENCOURAGE people to tweak those presets and help us all out with new better presets!

mrnomad is a cool guy and i have no problem with him. he had no problem coming to me and making sure i had no hard feelings. but like i just said, it was just an oversite not mentioning the preset he drew from. i have a valid reason for asking everyone to name the preset they started with.

now get this everybody: i don't care to have my name mentioned when you post a preset (that may be a tweaked version of one of my presets); but mention the preset you originally used as a starting point.

the reason why i ask for this can be explained by this example: i make a preset called "jcm800". i later tweak it and change the name to "JCMmmmm". i use that preset to make a preset for someone else and name the preset "Judas Priest". a year later i might use that preset to make "Singtall Krunch". then i use that preset to make several others. all of this information is very useful to me as a preset maker.

as you learn to reference which presets are used to make other presets, you also start to see a pattern in which amp model works best for certain styles. you can also see which amp model most easily covers the most ground....and the list goes on.

for the members of this forum that were outraged by me talking about this subject in the way that i did, hopefully this explanation will shed some light on my madness. lol.

i apologize for offending anyone. i should have given a better explanation of why i had a problem with the way presets are posted.

X-Mann, you have been part of my collaboration and tweaking process and have witnessed the way i work with other people on presets for the last 3 years.....certainly you can understand what i'm trying to do here. it has always been an unspoken rule that we all mention what preset we used to get to where we are. some mention the author to honor them, which i do also, but i use the information on a more scientific level....which is how we arrived at the Singtall superpack to begin with.

my apologies again to everyone.

Ross aka Singtall

Edited by singtall (12/29/12 04:29 PM)

#25882 - 12/29/12 04:23 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mrnomad]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

The direction of this post is unfortunate. I've not uploaded a preset to date because that is just not my thing, and it wouldn't add value to this site.

But I hope this doesn't discourage someone from NOT posting an Amazing preset because they can't trace it's origin to give credit.

There are several options on this site to download bulk presets, and for me personally, once they get dumped on my computer, I have no clue who created them.

As I've said before Thanks to Everyone who shares presets, some of us(me) are handicapped and appreciate the help.

Edited by aussiebail (12/29/12 04:27 PM)
Edit Reason: only edited to say that Ross's post came up when I was writing mine. I love the people on this site so I was certainly not beating a dead horse.

#25884 - 12/29/12 04:35 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

my intention was not to "out" someone as much as make a small point. i was not going to mention any names. i even thought that it was unintentional on behalf of the user.

really, i need no pat on the back from someone saying my presets are great, or that they used my preset to make another one. i know who i am and what i have contributed to the eleven rack presets.

i ENCOURAGE people to tweak those presets and help us all out with new better presets!

mrnomad is a cool guy and i have no problem with him. he had no problem coming to me and making sure i had no hard feelings. but like i just said, it was just an oversite not mentioning the preset he drew from. i have a valid reason for asking everyone to name the preset they started with.

now get this everybody: i don't care to have my name mentioned when you post a preset (that may be a tweaked version of one of my presets); but mention the preset you originally used as a starting point.

the reason why i ask for this can be explained by this example: i make a preset called "jcm800". i later tweak it and change the name to "JCMmmmm". i use that preset to make a preset for someone else and name the preset "Judas Priest". a year later i might use that preset to make "Singtall Krunch". then i use that preset to make several others. all of this information is very useful to me as a preset maker.

as you learn to reference which presets are used to make other presets, you also start to see a pattern in which amp model works best for certain styles. you can also see which amp model most easily covers the most ground....and the list goes on.

for the members of this forum that were outraged by me talking about this subject in the way that i did, hopefully this explanation will shed some light on my madness. lol.

i apologize for offending anyone. i should have given a better explanation of why i had a problem with the way presets are posted.

X-Mann, you have been part of my collaboration and tweaking process and have witnessed the way i work with other people on presets for the last 3 years.....certainly you can understand what i'm trying to do here. it has always been an unspoken rule that we all mention what preset we used to get to where we are. some mention the author to honor them, which i do also, but i use the information on a more scientific level....which is how we arrived at the Singtall superpack to begin with.

my apologies again to everyone.

Ross aka Singtall

#25885 - 12/29/12 04:44 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

i gotta ask one favor from you guys with the Singtall superpack:

if you make changes to a preset and post it, please name the preset you started with. you don't have to mention me as an author, but knowing which preset you started with is a great help to me.

we have a couple new guys that could end up being the new preset kings (which i look forward to), all i ask is that you help us all out with some info along the way.

i learned a bunch about tweaking modelers after i paid $115 for the ultimate mfxsupermodels disk for the digitech gnx4 (years ago). that guy is a genius. i borrowed some ideas and posted presets, giving him full credit for the ideas....but i never did minor tweaks on his stuff and took credit for it. i sent many people to his site to buy the pack from him. Guitar3456 is his name, and he knows tone.

VaiSatchAtrucci is the guy i consider the Godfather to many on this forum. he single-handedly convinced many of us to buy the eleven rack through his videos, which compared the eleven rack to real amps. when i got here, his presets were the bomb! before he left, i was able to collaborate with him on a few presets. i feel like he passed the torch to me when he left, and hopefully i honored him with the way i have posted over 265+ presets free of charge and helped as many people as i could.

i am ready to pass the torch too....if someone is willing to take it. it would be great to sit back and download awesome presets instead of trying to make them. i have heard some awesome presets on this forum, and i downloaded them and included them in the superpack for all to enjoy. if you see your preset in my superpack, it is because i believe it is a must-have preset. i have mentioned many times in the past that i have many presets included in my pack that were made by other users...some i tweaked, some are as-is. Benoni made all of the wack super effects clean presets that sound way out there. he also made a bunch of ultra heavy presets, that i modified by taking out the tube screamer that he uses on 99% of his heavy tones and i tweaked some eq settings.

thanks,

Ross aka Singtall

#25887 - 12/29/12 04:59 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i would like to give Jason Phelps a public thanks for making a new preset (that is included with the Superpack). Jason took the pre-eq from the Singtall Krunch preset and applied it to his plexi preset, which morphed the plexi into a new animal that many of us would have never used if not for the new preset.

this is the kind of experimentation that i encourage in everyone. in the eleven rack it's all virtual...no tubes to blow if you make a mistake. try everything! who knows what will end up being the next must-have preset?

#25888 - 12/29/12 05:13 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

if you are not getting updates, please email me and i will send you a link to the updates. save this link! i will always add new updates to that link (which will be quick/small upload). you can click on that download link periodically and you will see the new presets.

i mass emailed everyone several times, but it appears that a few people are not getting the emails.

#25889 - 12/29/12 05:31 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

i would like to give Jason Phelps a public thanks for making a new preset (that is included with the Superpack). Jason took the pre-eq from the Singtall Krunch preset and applied it to his plexi preset, which morphed the plexi into a new animal that many of us would have never used if not for the new preset.

this is the kind of experimentation that i encourage in everyone. in the eleven rack it's all virtual...no tubes to blow if you make a mistake. try everything! who knows what will end up being the next must-have preset?

Ya know, it's been quite a while since I've taken the time to create and upload a preset here (and I have done a few), and one of the things that makes this site so cool is to be able to take something like the pre-eq that Ross has seemingly perfected, and use that as a base to tweak a rig that either he worked on or use that to add to a new rig to help get it "over the hump" so to speak, and share it with everyone here!

We all learn from each other here, and that is but one of the many reasons why this is such a cool forum with AWESOME members (or should I say FRIENDS), because we can help each other understand the in's and out's of this cool little orange box that we have all invested in and enjoy so much!

Giving credit where credit is due to others who have contributed before hand is another cool aspect of the members here. We're all in this thing together in my mind (keeping the 11Rack dream alive), and sharing presets, tunes, videos and other guitar/11R related stuff is what gives me so much enjoyment on these forums.

All of the members here ROCK, and I'm glad to be a part of it with you all!

#25892 - 12/29/12 06:31 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
Griff Offline

I really haven't been around the forum much the last couple of weeks but I finally got a chance today to play some of the presets from the pack and I am really impressed.

The ones that Singtall did (the "mod" ones) are right up my alley for high gain stuff. I can't wait to actually get them in the rig and use them on some gigs.

If you are sitting on the fence about getting these... do it. If you have them and haven't played them... do it!

Much fun... thank you!

#25895 - 12/29/12 07:16 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

And I shall thank you right back because I might not have thought of that (even though I've actually done that in real life, in front of my real Marshall... ha!) and even if I did, it wouldn't have had the expert tuning knowledge of singtall behind it. I just noodle with knobs until something works and then leave it. Singtall actually knows what he's doing, again, in real life with real amps. The synergy is awesome, as we all can see. And this community is fantastic. smile As if the Eleven Rack wasn't cool as hell already!

#25934 - 12/30/12 06:58 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i am still taking requests for new artist presets. i have a request for a Keith Urban preset.....my metal brain just exploded! lol. now that will be more of a challenge, and i look forward to it.

#25937 - 12/30/12 07:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

yep, i did it....but my arm was twisted and i was forced to make a Country preset. lol. seriously, this preset by request. it was unusual enough of a request that i decided to jump right on it asap.

prerequisite: a strat with single coils and a five way switch (if you want to sound close to Keith Urban). if not, you will have a warm clean tone, with a nice warm overdrive pedal for light lead work.

set your strat on position 4 (i think) which is the neck and middle pickup combo. play preset as-is and add overdrive for lead part. i like that i can play the whole song with the same pickup choice and it sounds cool.

preset based on this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0ESB30eJA

yeehaa, git your country on boys....

preset link here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5622773/Keith%20Urban.tfx

#25948 - 12/31/12 05:36 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

I'm starting a new thread with 11-Rack Rig sound samples.....This will include Rigs from this superpack & ones from other users that you can get free from this site........ cool

All Rigs will be listed & unaltered by me & in there original state.... grin

Edited by X-Mann (12/31/12 05:56 AM)

#25966 - 12/31/12 12:26 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
EricDee Offline

Loc: Missouri
Singtall - just wanted to say thank you publicly for all the presets - - - all I can say is WOW.

The modded heads are just phenomenal

I haven't really cranked my amp in a couple of weeks, and loading these presets has inspired me to do just that. It's a good thing I live out in the sticks where no one can complain about the noise -- and even if I lived in town, they'd be well worth a visit from the 5-0. THANK YOU!

#25969 - 12/31/12 12:52 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: EricDee]
singtall Offline
veteran member

you are quite welcome. feel free to tweak and make some soundclips for all of us to enjoy.

#26018 - 01/01/13 07:09 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
B3tt3rR3dTh@nD3d Offline

Loc: Perth, Western Australia
Just flicked a donation your way man (wrangerchild@hotmail.com). Cant wait to hear the presets!!!!!

#26020 - 01/01/13 08:58 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
B3tt3rR3dTh@nD3d Offline

Loc: Perth, Western Australia
Just flicked a donation your way man (wrangerchild@hotmail.com). Cant wait to hear the presets!!!!!

#26021 - 01/01/13 11:03 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: B3tt3rR3dTh@nD3d]
singtall Offline
veteran member

package link sent. thanks

#26022 - 01/02/13 12:26 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Hey Singtail, love the presets, loaded them all up last night and they sounded great, with some tweaking for single coil on my strat here and there.

Havent recieved any link updates as yet ( if thats the case ). My email is

b dot delaney at optusnet dot com dot au

Heres to a new year of peace and happiness.

Keith Urban? I know he's an Aussie and can play a mean guitar, but COUNTRY?

Edited by Gerry (01/02/13 12:28 AM)

#26028 - 01/02/13 01:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

i would like to give Jason Phelps a public thanks for making a new preset (that is included with the Superpack).

Will this preset also be uploaded here also? I would love to try it out. Just to clarify presets will still be uploaded here outside of the Superpack correct? Sorry if I overlooked the link for it here.

#26030 - 01/02/13 02:54 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: aussiebail]
Furlan Offline

Sorry to hear about your situation, Ross. I just got an Eleven Rack and joined this forum. As my first act, I donated to your fund (johnfurlan@ameritech.net). I am looking forward to hearing your presets.

If you are taking requests, I think it would be great to have a few good Black Sabbath presets. For me, Tony Iommi's guitars on tracks like "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath," "Killing Yourself To Live" (from the album "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"), "Symptom of the Universe," "Thrill Of It All (from the album "Sabotage"), "Cornucopia," and "Supernaut," (from the album "Volume 4") are the Holy Grail of guitar tone. I'd be willing to pay for those kinds of presets as well.

#26031 - 01/02/13 03:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: aussiebail]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: aussiebail
i would like to give Jason Phelps a public thanks for making a new preset (that is included with the Superpack).

Will this preset also be uploaded here also? I would love to try it out. Just to clarify presets will still be uploaded here outside of the Superpack correct? Sorry if I overlooked the link for it here.

Jason & Everyone.....

I think what Rich is saying is that the main reason for THIS SITE is the FREE USEr RIGS.....

THAT & this amazing Brotherhood.......

The sale of this Superpack is/was a 1-time way to help a forum friend that needed help getting his kids through Christmas.......I assume that these will all be free in a very short time now that the goal has been reached......

Some of the best Rigs come from so many people here & that needs to continue by people like YOU Jason (& fill in your own name here too)........

Ross, if I'm wrong or mistaken here then I'm sorry.....& please set me straight......

& Rich, if That's not what your saying then well.....Oops!!!!

A dying forum like this will not survive if we don't all contribute for the love of it, guitar & the brotherhood O 11..........

I hope that your Christmas was great & that your feeling better soon & while I love & appreciate your Rigs Ross I will never pay for 11R rigs & haven't.......

This is not meant as a dis at all & just how I feel.......& I never would have said a thing had this stopped after Christmas was over......or if the goal wasn't reached on this kind of level......

Peace! Tim (X)

PS - Again, this is only my opinion here & I'm absolutely nobody here or in the guitar world.....

PSS - The artist Rigs have always been available here for free too....fwiw

PMS - Public discussion is a good thing.......

Edited by X-Mann (01/02/13 03:24 PM)

#26039 - 01/02/13 07:05 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

The sale of this Superpack is/was a 1-time way to help a forum friend that needed help getting his kids through Christmas.......I assume that these will all be free in a very short time now that the goal has been reached......
[/quote]

Well, just to chime in here guys with my most assuredly much sought after opinion, this was my thought/belief too guys; a friend on the list needed help for his kid's Christmas, and we all did what we could to help a fellow "Orange Head" out and Christmas has passed crazy

I believe that one of the things that really sets this group/family of players apart from others is the "Freely have I received and freely do I give" mindset that we have had from DAY 1 and that should not change.

Ross, I'm glad we could help and I know you and you're family are too because you have said so here on the list, but I have to respectfully say that I don't like the idea of "selling" (by donation or otherwise) presets or treating them as if they are "copyrighted" in anyway.

Just another humble, but much listed too opinion grin

X, I agree Public discussion is a good thing.......

#26042 - 01/02/13 07:47 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
singtall Offline
veteran member

ok...here's the deal: Christmas came and the donations paid for my kids presents. after Christmas the donations kept me from losing my truck and having the cell phones turned off. my original thinking was that a couple of guys might help me out and i would end up with $100 or more to buy Christmas presents. so the plan was to just post the presets here and be done after Christmas.

then i started feeling like the guys that helped out deserved a little extra, so i started emailing updates and the like. i wanted those fantastic guys to feel like they not only helped out a brother in need, but they got a fantastic deal.

i was planning on emailing everyone and asking them if they were all content with me making everything available to the forum as it was before. i'm trying to tread lightly and not offend anyone that REALLY helped me out and continue to do so.

as far as people's feelings on not paying for presets, i understand that feeling, as i was in the same place for awhile. but as of recently, making presets has become a major time consumer for me....(but i really couldn't do much else from bed). i believe that my time is worth something to somebody in need of particular presets that they aren't able to make or find for themselves. my ability to make presets is the only real form of work that i have been able to do in the last 4 months. as for people's feelings on copyrighting preset issues; most of those "feelings" are based on not having that work (presets) be your main means of feeding your family. when it's all you can do, and people don't care...it's a heartbreaker. i've done more than my share of donating free presets to this forum for 3 years. i've posted and did what i could to keep it alive. i will continue to deliver free presets, but i do think that i have some things to offer that people are willing to pay for.

i will make a website for "pay" or "donation" based presets, because i believe there is a market for that. that is also my main form of work for now, so i really have no choice.

sorry to have tweaked you guys the wrong way.

#26043 - 01/02/13 07:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
roachone Offline
advanced member

Ross, I wish the best for you, and I can first hand tell everyone with an 11r YOU NEED TO GET THIS SUPERPACK! It's unreal all the great things with this.

#26044 - 01/02/13 08:08 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: roachone]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i emailed everyone that has donated $ for the superpack and await their reply.

#26045 - 01/02/13 08:40 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Corey James Offline
advanced member

Loc: MI
ok...here's the deal: Christmas came and the donations paid for my kids presents. after Christmas the donations kept me from losing my truck and having the cell phones turned off. my original thinking was that a couple of guys might help me out and i would end up with $100 or more to buy Christmas presents. so the plan was to just post the presets here and be done after Christmas.

then i started feeling like the guys that helped out deserved a little extra, so i started emailing updates and the like. i wanted those fantastic guys to feel like they not only helped out a brother in need, but they got a fantastic deal.

i was planning on emailing everyone and asking them if they were all content with me making everything available to the forum as it was before. i'm trying to tread lightly and not offend anyone that REALLY helped me out and continue to do so.

as far as people's feelings on not paying for presets, i understand that feeling, as i was in the same place for awhile. but as of recently, making presets has become a major time consumer for me....(but i really couldn't do much else from bed). i believe that my time is worth something to somebody in need of particular presets that they aren't able to make or find for themselves. my ability to make presets is the only real form of work that i have been able to do in the last 4 months. as for people's feelings on copyrighting preset issues; most of those "feelings" are based on not having that work (presets) be your main means of feeding your family. when it's all you can do, and people don't care...it's a heartbreaker. i've done more than my share of donating free presets to this forum for 3 years. i've posted and did what i could to keep it alive. i will continue to deliver free presets, but i do think that i have some things to offer that people are willing to pay for.

i will make a website for "pay" or "donation" based presets, because i believe there is a market for that. that is also my main form of work for now, so i really have no choice.

sorry to have tweaked you guys the wrong way.

If you want to charge for presets, then just say 'I want to charge for presets' and offer that service. That's a legitimate stance to take and if you have somebody willing to pay for that service, then more power to ya. A website for that service might be a decent idea.

I also think it's pretty incredible that people stepped up in holiday spirit to help somebody out.

All that said and done, didn't you just buy a set of pickups and a possibly a new neck? You've gotta understand that asking for money for children while simultaneously posting stuff like this is going to rub people the wrong way:

http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=25780#Post25780

#26047 - 01/02/13 08:58 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

Hey man i just want to say Im not tweaked and I appreciate you wanting to take care of the guys with extra goodies. I, like Stratman just wanted to help a brother when he needed it and I got some presets outta the deal, but I really dont want want to pay for presets either.

Imo the artist rigs (free) are probably how 90% of us came to find this site and we will all agree that there is far more value here than what they offer. I would honestly hate to see people miss out on the comradery we have grown by being redirected to a pay as you go type site.

My original question was about JP's rig. It just occured to me that the objective of this site (hence the name) was being forgotten. I truly believe it wasnt intentional, but I wanted things put back into focus.

I personally think it is too late to get into the selling preset game for this machine since it is likely on its way out, and there are so many free presets, but I do understand your situation to try to make something happen.

#26048 - 01/02/13 09:02 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Corey James]
singtall Offline
veteran member

yep, i got some Christmas presents too...i thought that would not be a problem, hence the reason i posted it in the first place. if i thought i was doing something wrong, i wouldn't have ratted myself out. after i bought presents for my kids, the donations kept coming, so i bought for my wife, then it kept coming...so i bought for myself....and more came, so i paid a truck note, our cell phone bill and Christmas dinner.

what i find sad is that people REALLY stepped up and helped me out, and some people were offended during the process. i was honest through the whole deal; i posted the number of people that gave, i gave thanks, and i posted what i bought for myself for Christmas. can't see the problem in that.

really, the whole superpack thing took on a life of it's own (as can be seen by the record number of views on this topic). people posted about the superpack on other forums that i didn't even know about and the donations started coming from people all over the world and not just brothers on this forum helping me out....and that's about the time it became a commodity.

i would think that my brothers here that have always enjoyed my free presets and advice would be backing me as this becomes a business that takes care of my family. but it seems like a few people just don't want me to grow beyond this forum. and why is it that some brothers that i have given so much to in the past feel the need to kick me now?

you are my brothers and always will be; because i sell presets and take donations doesn't mean that i will stop being part of this great site/brotherhood. i haven't forgotten those that helped me out over the years. how many times have any of you asked me to make you a custom preset? and i did it every time as fast as i could with no charge. this is what gave me the experience i needed to have a breakthrough and go bigger with it.

i'm asking that you guys be happy for me, and allow me to continue the good work that i've started.

i have received some email from the "singtall superpack group" and two pieces of advice really some it up for me:

1) Ross, there's an old saying. "if your good at something, never do it for free". If making presets allows you to provide for your family, who cares what anyone else thinks. You can throw out a free one now and again to show the quality of your work, but I don't think there's anything wrong with being paid for your time. Good luck bud.

2) Anybody that *EXPECTS* you to hand over presets for free after you've worked hard on them really needs to go screw themselves. Anybody that can afford the 11R and guitars, etc. can definitely fork over a little something for superior presets. Especially when you have a family, bills, and problems. Yes, you've gone BEYOND normal helpfulness by offering free presets....and multiple updates. You've made my 11R actually useful to me now when I use it.

You don't need to apologize or explain your reasons to anybody for charging whatever you want.....donation or set amount. Anybody that complains about it is probably downloading all their music for free as well.

I suggest you keep right on doing what you're doing. smile

Edited by singtall (01/02/13 09:03 PM)

#26049 - 01/02/13 09:07 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

I agree with the advice you got 110% but the truth is you didnt own everything that you were selling and that is where the problem is.

I do think you should sell presets though man. You are great at it.

#26050 - 01/02/13 09:11 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: aussiebail]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i took donations for my stuff...mostly the modded heads, but i threw in everything else that was already out there just so everybody could have a collection of what i felt was good stuff.

anything that will be for sale on my site will be 100% mine or will be sold on consignment for other preset makers that want to join in.

#26051 - 01/02/13 09:14 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i wish Justin would add some sections to this site where people can vote on presets and you could search by number of votes so it would be easier to sort through the presets. or search by amp types or user posted by for example. if that was the case, i would not have included any other presets in my pack....because you could easily find them here.

#26052 - 01/02/13 09:15 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm gonna go through my pack and strip it down to just my stuff for future reference. thanks.

#26101 - 01/03/13 02:14 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Hey Ross,

I want to make sure there is no misunderstanding here my friend.

My understanding from your original post was, I could use some help here guys and in return I've got some fine tuned killer rigs here for ya (Paraphrasing of course).

I believe I was the first to jump in and say sign me up and was glad to do it to help ya; and I posted to the group to state my opinion about how GREAT I thought they were and how it elevated the 11R up even higher than it was before, plus being in your "inner-circle" was too sweet because you kept sending us rigs that were/are stunning!!!!

My last post was nothing more than my opinion based I what you originally stated, and like you said in your email to all of us, you welcomed our feedback, and that's what I gave here, my feedback/opinion based upon what was known by me, and I guess the rest of the list members, at the time I posted.

"i was planning on emailing everyone and asking them if they were all content with me making everything available to the forum as it was before."

I think that's a great idea, and you said you were planning on doing it, so I haven't heard a single person on the list object to it, so please feel free to do just that. smile

Now, here's where the NEW information comes in regarding selling your preset's (at least for me it was new info):

"i believe that my time is worth something to somebody in need of particular presets that they aren't able to make or find for themselves. my ability to make presets is the only real form of work that i have been able to do in the last 4 months. "

I had no way of knowing that you were doing this for work and charge for your time man; I just found this out like everyone else when you posted it last night, AFTER I had stated my opinion about continuing to sell them after CHRISTmas ---- Let me say that another way for clarification please, up until your posting last night saying you want to do this as work and be compensated for your time, none of us, AFAIK, was aware you were going to do this for continued income for you and your family, so I hope that clarifies my point.

"as for people's feelings on copyrighting preset issues; most of those "feelings" are based on not having that work (presets) be your main means of feeding your family."

Once again, neither I nor others (AFAIK) had the slightest idea that you were going to sell presets as your main means of feeding your family man; you may have know it, but WE didn't, so I don't know how you could even state the above knowing that we didn't have that knowledge..

"when it's all you can do, and people don't care...it's a heartbreaker."

Please don't feel that way Ross, again none of us knew that you were going to do this to feed your family, and the fact that, 80+ people joined in to help you should say that we DO care man.

"i will make a website for "pay" or "donation" based presets, because i believe there is a market for that. that is also my main form of work for now, so i really have no choice."

With the additional knowledge that we now have, I think that makes a lot of sense, and who knows where that could lead my friend; I would hope that you would post the URL here so that anyone that would like to purchase them from you can do so asap. smile

As you know, I've always valued your opinion and my opinion was given with the knowledge that I had at the time I stated it, and hopefully I have clarified my opinion further with the additional information you have given.

Respectfully,
Jerry (aka Str@man)

#26102 - 01/03/13 02:35 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Jerry....That was an amazing & accurate way to sum all of this up........You sir get a medal for your linguistic ability bud!

#26109 - 01/03/13 03:31 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Jerry....That was an amazing & accurate way to sum all of this up........You sir get a medal for your linguistic ability bud!

LOL, thanks, nothing but respect to all my brothers/friends here in the world of Orange.

#26110 - 01/03/13 03:31 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: X-Mann]
CornBread Offline

I didn't mind donating. and would be glad to do it again. just let me know and would be glad to help out.

#26121 - 01/03/13 06:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: CornBread]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

As much as i dont mind helping someone out, and you have contributed quite a lot here, id prefer to see the preset exchange remain free and open for all to enjoy, which i'd say was the original intention of this site. Just my 2 cents worth.

That took 2 minutes so I'll send you all the bill for my time smile

#26232 - 01/04/13 09:35 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Gerry]
singtall Offline
veteran member

no problem Str@man, i understand where you are coming from, and i wasn't upset with you. my problem is now with really one guy that went from being my best bud to my main problem.

i posted this before in another forum, but since it concerns the superpack and this guy wants everything to be a public pissing contest....here it goes:

the dead links are presets that are now part of my superpack. X-Mann, i'm sure you read Justin's email stating that it's ok for me to accept donations on the superpack and post on this site.

my well of presets is just starting to really crank up now in the last 30 days. i would appreciate it if you didn't hand over freely what i worked hard to make and others have donated to get. this forum has over 1000 free presets, 25% of them posted by me. i would think that i'm still valuable to this forum. if you are trying to run me off, you are doing a good job.

think about this man; if i stay and continue what i'm doing, everybody wins! i will still post free presets here, just not every preset that i make. if you whore out my hard work because you feel like everything in the world should be free, it's just not right. if you feel like everything should be shared, why not send me one of your guitars?

i have not asked any price for my superpack...it's donations only. if someone was so inclined, they could have sent me a penny, and i still would have sent them the pack. it's up to the person who donates to decide what my presets are worth to them. you are simply being a thief brother. in the end, you will rob everyone here if you continue your rants and under-the-table dealings.

this is my last attempt at being civil with you. i tried talking to you in private, but you wanted a public bloodbath. fine. stupid is as stupid does.

i will be doing some work this week that won't be hard on my back, so i won't be able to post for a little while. but when i come back, i'll decide where to go from here.

some of you might want to talk to some sense into X-Mann, or i'll just go if that's the consensus. either way, i'm done with the problems.

#26235 - 01/04/13 09:49 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
CornBread Offline

with all the free presets who cares about paid ones??? you bought the expansion pack either separate or added to the 11r price.. so if I donate some to keep quality presets coming to me who cares. if you think they should be free make all yours free and let singtall do his thing...

#26237 - 01/04/13 10:11 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: CornBread]
CornBread Offline

remember helping someone is what America stands for. my father and now my nephew have risked their lives on forign soil to give you the right to complain about donations...

remember freedom is not free it is paid with the blood of americans who feel it is their job to stand up for your right to spit on them and not support them. true heros with courage to pay the ultimate price..

I feel if I can help I will. that is my nature of giving,,, some people have a nature of only taking.

if taking is all that people want then I have lost faith in americans. a society so self absorbed on what can I get for free sometimes forget that there is a person on the other side giving all his heart to making what you want for free..

as I see it he has made a choice to put pride on the back seat and ask for help. he in turn has offered something for the donation to give a service so he could earn the money.

for that I respect him. putting out effort and not just say give me for free..

I bet someone has used one of his presets at a paying gig. did they ever say thank you for a preset you got for free that you now earned money off of? would you be willing to help someone out in need with a few bucks from a gig you earned money from one of the presets they made.... I sure hope so.

Edited by CornBread (01/04/13 10:16 PM)

#26246 - 01/05/13 07:16 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: CornBread]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Ross.........

Selling Rigs on your own site is a great idea & 100% what you should do now........& I wish you luck with that..........

I'm not going to quote all the past comments & go back & forth with you...........

Saying you want to sell your Rigs because you've put SO much time into this & deserve to be compensated is A LOT different then saying what you originally did say about your kids Christmas & bad back.........I never said anything till it didn't stop on Jan 1st like you implied it would.....or like I thought it would.......

Now that you've made your real thoughts & intentions clear, things are different & NOW we are ALL on the same page.......& it's a free country & on your own site you can do whatever you want.............

This is a public forum where we do not have to agree........& I never had a problem with any of this at 1st.........& attacking a new member who did nothing on purpose & something we have all done here for the past 3-years, post a Rig for ALL to enjoy because that's what THIS site is all about (among other things).........

In fact I appreciated your FREE Rig work SO much that I sent you a gift box 5-months ago with an instructional DVD, CD's, Guitar pick-ups & more just to say thanks............While I'm not a Saint in life at all, I am fine with the way I've conducted myself here & in regards to this matter.........

Threatening me & or leaving this place is your choice too...........Again, do what you need to do here.......It has no effect on me & what I do here...........

I've made all my points known & so have you now.....Talking about this more hurts the forum that we've all worked so hard to build.......So I won't do that.........& I'm done with this........Unless you keep it going.........

Peace! Tim

PS - You & I are just normal users here, not administrators or anything more because of what we've done here........Justin created this site & owns it............Whatever HE wants is what I want.......& is best for all of us..........

Edited by X-Mann (01/05/13 10:34 AM)

#26256 - 01/05/13 10:11 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: CornBread]
Justin Offline

advanced member

Loc: Portland, Oregon
Guys here's my view. We're all friends here. Let's live and let live without any personal attacks eh? Life's too short my brothers!

This site is free, open and non-commercial for 2 reasons - 1 is legal, I don't need Avid coming after me because it is their product and intellectual property fortunately they have no incentive to do so, 2 is because I truly believe in online communities as a resource for folks to help eachother out. I don't really have a problem with Singtall accepting donations for presets on the forum, especially because they are just that - donations. But I don't have the desire to become a pay-service.

Also I don't have the time or ability to filter any "paid" presets that make their way onto this site from another site,, Sweetwater presets are the only exception and, as you know, they are passed around via email regardless of Sweetwater's policies. I really do this mostly to stay within their good graces as they could provide me with ad revenue somewhere down the line.

Online communities are a great thing - people helping people for free. I realize Singtall's time is worth something, but given there are over 1,000 user submitted free presets on the site - I don't see a huge potential for making money.  Have fun with your 11r and thanks for being valued members of our forum.

#26259 - 01/05/13 11:01 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Justin]
Rushian Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Justin
Guys here's my view. We're all friends here. Let's live and let live without any personal attacks eh? Life's too short my brothers!

This site is free, open and non-commercial for 2 reasons - 1 is legal, I don't need Avid coming after me because it is their product and intellectual property fortunately they have no incentive to do so, 2 is because I truly believe in online communities as a resource for folks to help eachother out. I don't really have a problem with Singtall accepting donations for presets on the forum, especially because they are just that - donations. But I don't have the desire to become a pay-service.

Also I don't have the time or ability to filter any "paid" presets that make their way onto this site from another site,, Sweetwater presets are the only exception and, as you know, they are passed around via email regardless of Sweetwater's policies. I really do this mostly to stay within their good graces as they could provide me with ad revenue somewhere down the line.

Online communities are a great thing - people helping people for free. I realize Singtall's time is worth something, but given there are over 1,000 user submitted free presets on the site - I don't see a huge potential for making money.  Have fun with your 11r and thanks for being valued members of our forum.

Amen to that, thank you Justin!

#26281 - 01/05/13 04:35 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

no problem Str@man, i understand where you are coming from, and i wasn't upset with you. my problem is now with really one guy that went from being my best bud to my main problem.

i posted this before in another forum, but since it concerns the superpack and this guy wants everything to be a public pissing contest....here it goes:

the dead links are presets that are now part of my superpack. X-Mann, i'm sure you read Justin's email stating that it's ok for me to accept donations on the superpack and post on this site.

my well of presets is just starting to really crank up now in the last 30 days. i would appreciate it if you didn't hand over freely what i worked hard to make and others have donated to get. this forum has over 1000 free presets, 25% of them posted by me. i would think that i'm still valuable to this forum. if you are trying to run me off, you are doing a good job.

think about this man; if i stay and continue what i'm doing, everybody wins! i will still post free presets here, just not every preset that i make. if you whore out my hard work because you feel like everything in the world should be free, it's just not right. if you feel like everything should be shared, why not send me one of your guitars?

i have not asked any price for my superpack...it's donations only. if someone was so inclined, they could have sent me a penny, and i still would have sent them the pack. it's up to the person who donates to decide what my presets are worth to them. you are simply being a thief brother. in the end, you will rob everyone here if you continue your rants and under-the-table dealings.

this is my last attempt at being civil with you. i tried talking to you in private, but you wanted a public bloodbath. fine. stupid is as stupid does.

i will be doing some work this week that won't be hard on my back, so i won't be able to post for a little while. but when i come back, i'll decide where to go from here.

some of you might want to talk to some sense into X-Mann, or i'll just go if that's the consensus. either way, i'm done with the problems.

Ross,
My 2 cents...
To try and do what you need to do to support your family...I don't think ANYONE would begrudge you of that. If you started your own website as a "pay" or "donate" for presets, then more power to you and I hope that it is successful for you. I think I said as much to you in the recent emails that you've had with people who donated to you, and I sincerely meant it!

But it is quite another thing to start personal attacks on X-mann because he disagrees with you. You say "this is my last attempt at being civil with you", but then you call him a "thief" and drop bombs on him like "stupid is as stupid does" or "some of you might want to talk to some sense into X-Mann" is not very "civil"...it's low class Bullsh!t....as was blasting a brand new member here for uploading a preset that he tweaked from one of your original presets...as if he needed to be straightened out??? IMO, giving you credit for it would have been common courtesy on his part, but certainly not a prerequisite!

If there is ANYONE on this site that has proudly carried the torch promoting "All Things 11R" here, it is X-mann! And I think that he is all about promoting this site and maintaining the integrity of these forums. We all may not always agree as apparently you both haven't in this instance, but there is no need to make it personal like you have.

And while I'm sure that everyone here appreciates everything that you have contributed to these forums (myself included), and I'm sure that is evident in the amount of people who up and donated to help you out...your attitude in this is kinda starting to come off as a bit egotistical and portraying an air of entitlement here, as if these are YOUR forums and its all about YOU! Especially when you say stuff like..."if i stay and continue what i'm doing, everybody wins" or "in the end, you will rob everyone here if you continue your rants and under-the-table dealings". You have done some awesome work with your presets here...no doubt, but so have a ton of other members...NO DOUBT! You would be better served to leave the ego at the door, so to speak!

Free presets are part of what this site is all about, and I believe that X-mann was in part defending that! And I for one would like to see us all get past this and continue on with what has always brought us back here again and again in the first place!

If you want to sell presets then that's ok in my book, because people can CHOSE if they want to buy them from you or not. But I do think that a separate site to elicit "Sales" or "Donations" for presets is more appropriate than doing it here, keeping the spirit of free sharing here alive.

I'm not trying to start anything with you bro, but this feels like it's getting ugly and out of hand, and I'd hate to see that happen!

Originally Posted By: Justin

Well said sir...well said!
Peace to all here!

Edited by mikefont (01/05/13 05:24 PM)

#26282 - 01/05/13 04:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
Corey James Offline
advanced member

Loc: MI
Well said Mike!

Props to X for a polite, well thought out post.

If we want to get American pride into this too I'd like to say:

The American way is to stand on the merits of your product, without false pretenses, in a market or storefront that stands on it's own.

Make a website, don't attack new members or the mighty X! Live long and prosper!

#26284 - 01/05/13 05:51 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Corey James]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Corey James
Well said Mike!

Props to X for a polite, well thought out post.

If we want to get American pride into this too I'd like to say:

The American way is to stand on the merits of your product, without false pretenses, in a market or storefront that stands on it's own.

Make a website, don't attack new members or the mighty X! Live long and prosper!

AMEN!

#26294 - 01/05/13 09:36 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
CornBread Offline

im glad we are still friends... I love you all..

#26357 - 01/07/13 05:52 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
Rushian Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: mikefont

Ross,
My 2 cents...
To try and do what you need to do to support your family...I don't think ANYONE would begrudge you of that. If you started your own website as a "pay" or "donate" for presets, then more power to you and I hope that it is successful for you. I think I said as much to you in the recent emails that you've had with people who donated to you, and I sincerely meant it!

But it is quite another thing to start personal attacks on X-mann because he disagrees with you. You say "this is my last attempt at being civil with you", but then you call him a "thief" and drop bombs on him like "stupid is as stupid does" or "some of you might want to talk to some sense into X-Mann" is not very "civil"...it's low class Bullsh!t....as was blasting a brand new member here for uploading a preset that he tweaked from one of your original presets...as if he needed to be straightened out??? IMO, giving you credit for it would have been common courtesy on his part, but certainly not a prerequisite!

If there is ANYONE on this site that has proudly carried the torch promoting "All Things 11R" here, it is X-mann! And I think that he is all about promoting this site and maintaining the integrity of these forums. We all may not always agree as apparently you both haven't in this instance, but there is no need to make it personal like you have.

And while I'm sure that everyone here appreciates everything that you have contributed to these forums (myself included), and I'm sure that is evident in the amount of people who up and donated to help you out...your attitude in this is kinda starting to come off as a bit egotistical and portraying an air of entitlement here, as if these are YOUR forums and its all about YOU! Especially when you say stuff like..."if i stay and continue what i'm doing, everybody wins" or "in the end, you will rob everyone here if you continue your rants and under-the-table dealings". You have done some awesome work with your presets here...no doubt, but so have a ton of other members...NO DOUBT! You would be better served to leave the ego at the door, so to speak!

Free presets are part of what this site is all about, and I believe that X-mann was in part defending that! And I for one would like to see us all get past this and continue on with what has always brought us back here again and again in the first place!

If you want to sell presets then that's ok in my book, because people can CHOSE if they want to buy them from you or not. But I do think that a separate site to elicit "Sales" or "Donations" for presets is more appropriate than doing it here, keeping the spirit of free sharing here alive.

I'm not trying to start anything with you bro, but this feels like it's getting ugly and out of hand, and I'd hate to see that happen!

Well said sir...well said!
Peace to all here!

+1, well stated my friend!

#26375 - 01/07/13 09:46 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Twinncam Offline

Hey Singtall, hope all is well. Thanks a million for all the work you do that goes into your presets and everything you bring to this site! I was able to try some of your mods but I am having trouble tweaking them to my live rig set up? i was hoping you could give some advice? It seams that the upgrades via the expansion pack are embedded in your rigs but I cannot open those upgrades? I purchased the expansion pack last year sometime and upgraded the firmware on my 11R? Not sure what the deal is and was wondering if you could help? If I dont come across a fix soon, I may just restore the 11R to original and start over?

Thanks,Jeff

#26403 - 01/07/13 01:19 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
Twinncam Offline

Wwll then, oops didnt read the post above before i posted my questions on here! Hope it all gets worked out.

Edited by Twinncam (01/07/13 01:20 PM)

#26417 - 01/07/13 06:47 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
Orbis_Mortis Offline
advanced member

Personally, I don't understand all the uproar. I support Singtall with whatever he decides to do. I freely donated and have no problem whether Singtall wants to give them free or ask for future donations

#26418 - 01/07/13 07:58 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Orbis_Mortis]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Edited by singtall (01/07/13 08:01 PM)

#26424 - 01/08/13 02:45 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Magnus Offline

Loc: Sweden
@Twinncam

There are some strange driver issues regarding importing rigs, might be your problem. Look it up in this thread, might be what you are looking for.
http://duc.avid.com/showpost.php?p=1930567
a link to a vid is to be found in post #26
http://duc.avid.com/showpost.php?p=1930567&postcount=26

#26431 - 01/08/13 10:55 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Magnus]
ahlf Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi all, got the superpack now and i must say its AWSOME, so donaite show a good heart and get the superpack, its worth it!

Cheers Michael from Denmark ;-)

#26443 - 01/08/13 03:57 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Magnus]
Twinncam Offline

Holy Crap!! Avid is the most un-user friendly company I have ever worked with. I live about 30 minutes from their building and am considering driving over there and throwing my friggin 11R through their front window!! Just kiddin sort of! Turns out I need to upgrade my PT LE 8.0.1.to 8.0.5. but in order to do that it wants my systemID and Serial # which when I type it in it says I already activated it and cannot use it again!!! Just friggin great! FU very much Avid.I rather get a damn root canal at DMV than sit on hold again FOR HOURS!!

#26445 - 01/08/13 04:38 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Twinncam
Holy Crap!! Avid is the most un-user friendly company I have ever worked with. I live about 30 minutes from their building and am considering driving over there and throwing my friggin 11R through their front window!! Just kiddin sort of! Turns out I need to upgrade my PT LE 8.0.1.to 8.0.5. but in order to do that it wants my systemID and Serial # which when I type it in it says I already activated it and cannot use it again!!! Just friggin great! FU very much Avid.I rather get a damn root canal at DMV than sit on hold again FOR HOURS!!

The BIGGEST pain in the ass is AVID itself! With all of the chaos surrounding that company, I'm just glad the crap didn't hit the fan over there until after the 11R came out!

#26448 - 01/08/13 05:13 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
Twinncam Offline

Mike, you got any advice? Have you or others experienced anything like this?

#26449 - 01/08/13 05:38 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

The update should be free!

Check it out and see if it works for ya...
PT LE 8.0.5 update

#26451 - 01/08/13 06:38 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

If u call Avid they will give u the correct installation file. I had to do the same thing. It wasnt a big deal.

#26471 - 01/09/13 08:53 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
Twinncam Offline

Avid did give me the 8.0.5. I tried again several times to load the PT 8.0.5. update and again it keeps asking me for a system id and serial number. Tried to open pro tools last night while connected to my eleven rack and it keeps showing a window that says:

This software requires a new version of the Interlock(R) device drivers and reboot before running. If you have not updated the drivers please download the latest install from www.paceap-com, run the installer and reboot your system.

so if during the start up I just keep closing these multiple windows that keep popping up and force PT to start I cannot see any amps,cabs, fx, etc in my edit window for 11Rack in PT. I can see that there are a whole bunch of (UI) files that do not load during the PT start up.

The only good thing that happened was the actuall 11R does have the expansion pack installed and I was able to access additional rigs etc and dial something decent in via the 11R on board controls, but the PT interface and the ability to load rigs from computer or record are completely dead and I am so frustrated I dont even have words to describe!

#26473 - 01/09/13 08:55 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
Twinncam Offline

My apologies guys, i should have opened a new thread about my issue and not switchwed gears on Singtall's thread here. My badd.

#26475 - 01/09/13 09:01 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

Depending on your computer you will need the 8.5 install .exe from Avid, you computer won't allow you to simply update it.

Their tech support is very helpful if you call them.

#26476 - 01/09/13 09:03 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Well this may be a dumb question, but do you have an iLok connected to you computer? You would need it along with those Interlock drivers to get everything up and running properly.

#26479 - 01/09/13 10:21 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
Twinncam Offline

@Mike, I have never had an Ilok? If I recall I dont think PT8 needs one? If you go to PT 9 or above you defenitly need one. That is why i dont understand all this Ilok stuff? I just want to update to 8.0.5.? Back in 2011, I actually recieved an email from Avid providing me a link to update my current version of PT 8.0.1. to .05? At that time I was already so frustrated with Avid and the 11R/PT that i was off to some other quest for tone and my 11R was tucked away collecting dust! Now 18 months later Im back, LOL! And its back to the same old BS with this F-ing thing!

#26480 - 01/09/13 10:35 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Twinncam
@Mike, I have never had an Ilok? If I recall I dont think PT8 needs one? If you go to PT 9 or above you defenitly need one. That is why i dont understand all this Ilok stuff? I just want to update to 8.0.5.? Back in 2011, I actually recieved an email from Avid providing me a link to update my current version of PT 8.0.1. to .05? At that time I was already so frustrated with Avid and the 11R/PT that i was off to some other quest for tone and my 11R was tucked away collecting dust! Now 18 months later Im back, LOL! And its back to the same old BS with this F-ing thing!

If I remember correctly, the Eleven Rack or an Mbox would work with PT8 without an iLok, but the kicker is that you would definitely need the iLok for storing any plug-ins that you would be using in PT (compressor, reverbs, etc..)
So getting an iLok MAY fix your problems...especially since PT was asking for updating the Interlock drivers.

I dunno, maybe someone else has a better idea though...

Good Luck

#26481 - 01/09/13 10:44 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mikefont]
Twinncam Offline

Thanks Mike, i am waiting to hear back from Avid hopefully soon,. i really want to try Ross's rigs and all of benoni's stuff. it all looks great.Thanks for the input.

#26550 - 01/10/13 07:37 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
torgeot Offline

damn dude. these are so good. Worth the donation. Thanks Ross. OK if I tweet this thread to give you a little extra boost?

#26560 - 01/10/13 09:28 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: torgeot]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

Twincam, sorry if this was mentioned before:. Have you tried loading rigs with Eleven Hack? It's a pretty good librarian now.

#26563 - 01/10/13 10:37 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
Twinncam Offline

Hey Jason, I briefly tried it. I couldnt figure out how it worked? Probably my dumb computer skills at fault? I tried to drag and drop the patch into the 11hack but that didnt work. How do you do it? Also I am primarily trying to use my 11r as a live rig and it is easier for me to use the edit window in PT to do my tweaking. But I think getting away from PT all together is starting make more sense! One of the guys posted recently he wanted to go to Winter NAMM just to kick Avid in the balls!! Im still laughing about that!

#26565 - 01/10/13 11:31 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

Sure thing. Make sure you have the latest and greatest ElevenHack 1.1a. Go into the Midi settings in the elevenhack Window and, from the drop-downs choose the Eleven Rack in/out ports. This is the only thing you may need to fiddle with but there are a finite set of choices. I found them in a minute of trial and error. Then you just go to the right menu and choose load rig, or try rig. Browse to the rig file you want and bob's your uncle!

#26604 - 01/11/13 09:41 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
Twinncam Offline

Lol! Will do, Thanks

#26756 - 01/15/13 04:51 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
Twinncam Offline

Finally got a response from AVID:
If you check your firmware on your 11R and its v2.0.1. then you do not need to worry about installing the EXPK once it is installed ( i was never trying to install the expk again). As far as not seeing any amp emulations in PT, it is because the amp emulations are built into the actual hardware.If you want to be able to use a plug in inside of PT, to do those emulations then you would need to purchase the Eleven LE plug in. The 11R expansion only updates firmware of the actual unit and adds amp emulations and bug fixes to the unit alone.

?????? I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO EDIT MY PRESETS FROM THE EDIT WINDOW IN PRO TOOLS!!! WHY,WHY, DONT THEY UNDERSTAND ME???

#26757 - 01/15/13 05:02 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
Twinncam Offline

Here is what I wrote back:

Andrew, nothing personel but I am going to try and explain this to you guys one more time before I throw my 11R through your front window!! Just kidding!!!!

I have the expansion pack on my 11R

I have Pro Tools LE 8.0.1. on my windows 7 machine

I would like to be able to use my edit window for eleven rack in Pro Tools??????

You guys said I needed LE 8.0.5. to see the new amp emulations in the edit window. I tried to install it and it wants system ID and serial numbers??(of what?). I have systemID and serial numbers from my original purchase of the expansion pack?? Thats it!

I was just kidding about your window of course, but come on this cant be that hard?? I saw a guy do the same exact thing on you tube and it turned out to be some missing UI files and BAMM! he was able to see the expansion pack upgrades in his edit window in protools. If you drop down the edit window in protools, choose eleven rack you can see you presets etc??? thats all i want to do, and see the new amps mods etc there also. WHY DO I NEED LE PLUG IN??

I just need to install 8.0.5. and I will go away! I promise..

#26764 - 01/15/13 08:35 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: torgeot]
singtall Offline
veteran member

feel free to tweet away my friend. send them to the new site:

https://sites.google.com/site/singtallelevenracksuperpack/home

#26968 - 01/19/13 09:22 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
torgeot Offline

feel free to tweet away my friend. send them to the new site:

OK will do. I will say this, my band is shocked how much they love the Bogner tones I got from you. I am a Bogner guy (2 Shiva's) I decided to lighten the load getting to some gigs and the Bogner patches are dead on.

#26996 - 01/20/13 10:08 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: torgeot]
singtall Offline
veteran member

since you have some bogners to play with, please tweak the presets to get closer if you can. i did the bogner presets from memory....i haven't played a bogner in years.

#27070 - 01/21/13 10:29 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
torgeot Offline

Good memory. I will tweak but damn they are very close

#27169 - 01/23/13 02:06 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: torgeot]
SloeGin Offline
advanced member

@ Singtall: the JCM800 Krunch totally owns! Totally in love with it wink

#27214 - 01/23/13 08:27 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: SloeGin]
singtall Offline
veteran member

there are some free presets on my site here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5622773/Singtall%20sampler.zip

check out the two modded heads for sure.

#27241 - 01/24/13 07:12 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Twinncam]
live Offline

Thanks for sharing its really interesting information for me.As you told that the site is free, open and non-commercial for 2 reasons - 1 is legal, you told that their product and intellectual property fortunately they have no incentive to do this.

#27248 - 01/24/13 08:34 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: live]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm not sure what you are trying to say...and i'm not sure who you are talking about.

this site features free presets made by various eleven rack users. my site features presets mostly made by me, and i accept donations for the time it takes me to make the presets. i do however give away some presets. many of the presets on my site are already available here for free. it's only my recent modded heads and artist presets that are not available to the general public.

the stuff you quoted was what Justin said concerning this site. he has kept this site free to keep Avid off his back and Sweetwater (who's presets still circulate this site). once money is involved, companies want in...

#27295 - 01/24/13 08:03 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

smells spammy....3 comments 10 min apart saying basically the same thing. From Ny but clearly English isnt the first language.

#27665 - 01/30/13 02:38 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: aussiebail]
davidbennie Offline

just made a donation looking forward to rockin out with some cool sounds \m/
dave b

#27687 - 01/30/13 08:02 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: davidbennie]
singtall Offline
veteran member

thanks bro. let me know if you don't find the tone you are looking for in the superpack and i'll see what i can do for you.

#28141 - 02/11/13 02:47 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
davidbennie Offline

Thanks for the down load ,had a good play around with some of your presets and WOW you really make the eleven rack come alive...thanks again \w/
db

Edited by davidbennie (02/11/13 02:49 PM)

#28230 - 02/13/13 07:08 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: davidbennie]
Strangedogs Offline

Loc: FL
yeah thanks so much - once I get outta the "hole" I'll contribute - they're that good! I love the clean.

#28808 - 03/03/13 10:58 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Strangedogs]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
just found this thread and was wondering if you are still doing this?

like i said in another thread I will make a video and an mp3 to have you attempt to recreate it (I say "attempt" but I an sure you will do it) it is not the amp that that thread was about but the tone it has with the particular peddle is sweet.

#28816 - 03/04/13 08:19 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm still here, and i'm still cooking up new presets.

#28821 - 03/04/13 01:10 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
midrange Offline
advanced member

Do you have a list of the different rigs? I will be donating as soon as my eleven comes in. I honestly don't need too many rigs, though I'm sure it'll be fun to mess with them. My goal is, for my band, to just create one perfect metal rig. I know it's funny that I'm going with the eleven rack and have no desire for versatility, but I have a feeling it'll get me to the tone I'm after

#28828 - 03/04/13 02:50 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: midrange]
singtall Offline
veteran member

too many to list. i have LOTS of metal rigs. the perfect rig is really a matter of personal preference. there are plenty of great sounding amp models, and i modded several of them with eq's to get even more tones.

let me know what you are looking for and i can either tell you if i have it, or make it for you.

#28837 - 03/04/13 04:59 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Alright dude I sent you a donation... waiting with bated breath!!!!

#28839 - 03/04/13 08:22 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

thanks dude!!!

#28845 - 03/05/13 06:03 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Jimi B Offline

I will probably give a donation soon! but can't give a great deal, being a poor student and all!

#28846 - 03/05/13 07:15 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
CaryDad Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Got my SP yesterday-11R gets here today(snow not withstanding)

#28860 - 03/05/13 02:27 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: CaryDad]
Jimi B Offline

sent the donation dude, sorry it's not much though.

#28866 - 03/05/13 05:58 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jimi B]
singtall Offline
veteran member

every donation helps. thanks guys.

i added a bunch of presets since i first started making this pack....so make sure you down load the singtall updates from time to time after you get the download link.

#28873 - 03/05/13 10:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

New Frank Marino... thank you.... me likey.... who da man ? you da man!!!

#28874 - 03/05/13 11:40 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

added the volume peddle for Frank Marino, for the organ sound in
The World Anthem

found his youtube channel this a cool peddle review and he cranks at the end of it his guitar sounds great clean as well

#28877 - 03/06/13 03:43 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
chagmaier Offline
advanced member

thanks, now i want a sss SG!

#28914 - 03/06/13 09:19 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: chagmaier]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

yea I've always wanted one but the neck is just to fat for my liking, I had an old 70's melody maker sg with the off set double cutaway and a thin neck, I haven't see any with a neck like that any more . sold it for $100 to get my first fernandes

#28928 - 03/07/13 07:11 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: chagmaier]
pikman Offline
advanced member

Frank Marino???!!! damn that guy is awesome!!!!! where is a that preset????

#28930 - 03/07/13 07:24 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: pikman]
singtall Offline
veteran member

the preset is in the artist preset collection of the superpack.

#28931 - 03/07/13 07:54 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
CaryDad Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Almost too many to choose from! Reminds me of my kemper days-but major thanks to the dude who wrote elevenhack.

#29047 - 03/08/13 08:21 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: chagmaier]
pikman Offline
advanced member

I must be blind!!!! What is the name of the Marino preset????? Man I love his tone and playing.he is so underrated it is ridiculous ....

#29058 - 03/08/13 10:43 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: pikman]
singtall Offline
veteran member

download the singtall updates and look in the artist preset folder and you will find a preset titled "Frank Marino".

#29067 - 03/09/13 06:13 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
pikman Offline
advanced member

Thanks man!!!

#29113 - 03/10/13 04:16 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: pikman]
Strangedogs Offline

I'll send a donation by Monday... based on the reviews here they sound like something I'd love. I'm disabled living on a small disability so $20 is OK?

Edited by Strangedogs (03/10/13 04:18 AM)

#29135 - 03/10/13 06:43 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Strangedogs]
singtall Offline
veteran member

any amount is ok. this is strictly by donation, no set fees. not everyone is in the same place financially, so you can only do what you can. believe me, i understand living on very little income.... last year, it was a miracle that i didn't lose everything i had.

#29142 - 03/10/13 08:51 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Strangedogs Offline

Thanx Bud. Got the presets - can't wait to start Jammin' smile

#29160 - 03/11/13 08:33 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Strangedogs]
singtall Offline
veteran member

added more artist presets like Montrose "rock candy", some holdsworth, and nevermore.

#29218 - 03/11/13 08:17 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i was listening to my progressive metal playlist on spotify and couldn't just jam along, i had to make some presets.

just updated the superpack with some more progressive metal presets. check for these presets in the artist's folder:

Circus Maximus 9 (from the Nine cd)
Eumeria (rebel mind cd)
Rite of Passage (dream theater)
Above Symmetry (Ripples cd)

two presets based on MKII amp model, two on the Rectifier. it's amazing how many of these guys have similar tone.

#29246 - 03/12/13 12:29 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jase2112 Offline
advanced member

I love the song Rite of Passage - KILLER breakdown in the middle. I'll have to check out the new rigs - THANKS!!

#29258 - 03/12/13 04:46 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jase2112]
singtall Offline
veteran member

since i got my guitar setup correctly for Djent, i have been busy making new presets.

#29265 - 03/12/13 09:14 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
CLP Offline

Loc: Sonora, Mex.
Hi Ross!!

Donation sent!

Thank you in advance.

My email:
car_luna9@hotmail.com

#29276 - 03/13/13 07:36 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: CLP]
singtall Offline
veteran member

links sent. enjoy the tone.

#29350 - 03/15/13 12:06 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
drsts Offline
advanced member

Loc: maryville, tn
i've been away for a while and missed all of this. always a big fan of singtall. need the deet's as my 14 yo daughter says and then money is on the way.

#29356 - 03/15/13 04:31 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: drsts]
Strangedogs Offline

Ross's presets are pure gold. I sent $$$$ - got the link at the same time I developed pneumonia. Emergency Room wanted to admit me but I refused & went home to suffer (hate hospitals)... Didn't get to even try them for 5 days as I was in pure agony. Just started going through them & am amazed how great they are. Donate as much as you can afford (at least $20 'eh) and you'll be amazed too. They're worth a whole lot more than the lousy $20 I donated but I'm broke right now. Ross RULZ! They made my 11R come to life!

Edited by Strangedogs (03/15/13 04:32 PM)

#29357 - 03/15/13 05:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Strangedogs]
singtall Offline
veteran member

thanks for the great referral Strangedogs. glad to hear you are feeling better. try and make some clips of your favorite presets when you get a chance.

#29358 - 03/15/13 06:25 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
drsts Offline
advanced member

Cool. Need a PayPal address

#29359 - 03/15/13 06:29 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: drsts]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: drsts
i've been away for a while and missed all of this. always a big fan of singtall. need the deet's as my 14 yo daughter says and then money is on the way.

Hey drsts,

Please see Singtalls Superpack Page and it has all the details for ya man.

#29373 - 03/16/13 11:26 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Str@man]
drsts Offline
advanced member

just contributed.

thanks, ross

drsts@hotmail.com

#29376 - 03/16/13 02:20 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: drsts]
Clubman35 Offline

Loc: Michigan
Just sent my donation. Good day, sir.

#29377 - 03/16/13 02:54 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Clubman35]
singtall Offline
veteran member

thanks guys, enjoy the presets.

#29380 - 03/16/13 05:05 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

just added some new stuff to the superpack:

1) clean/slightly dirty amp presets made for use with pedals.

2) cabinet sims made to hook up your external preamp or amp.

#29383 - 03/16/13 05:40 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
mlavin00 Offline

Loc: Chicago
Just donated!

#29384 - 03/16/13 07:32 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: mlavin00]
gspencer26 Offline

I want your Mr Scary preset soooo bad. Wish I had a job, but im only 14 sadly.

#29389 - 03/16/13 08:11 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: gspencer26]
singtall Offline
veteran member

email me and i'll hook you up, someone was nice enough to send me a donation on your behalf.

rossjjohnson@gmail.com

#29391 - 03/16/13 08:13 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
gspencer26 Offline

Whoever did, I honestly cannot thank enough. I appreciate it a bunch.

#29408 - 03/17/13 02:20 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: gspencer26]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm going to work on some more presets for the superpack this afternoon. does anyone that owns the superpack have a request? maybe some obscure artist preset or an amp nobody has heard of? something that we don't already have for sure.

#29409 - 03/17/13 02:31 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Gary Yocom the lead fx on that song I posted he uses a digitech "tube works" fk rack think its preset #33

Edited by jaminjimlp (03/17/13 02:34 PM)

#29410 - 03/17/13 02:37 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
singtall Offline
veteran member

can you tell me what time mark to find the lead part in question? i quickly scrolled through it and could not find anything.

#29412 - 03/17/13 04:39 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i found some guitar and it sounds like he uses some slow chorus after the amp model.

#29422 - 03/17/13 06:38 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

just added presets based on Queen - "We Are The Champions"

look for Brain May crunch and Brain May lead presets in the artist folder.

added "Sails of Charon" preset. i used a strat/neck single coil for tone. Uli uses a weird guitar and it's hard to nail down his tone because his pickups are not in the usual spot it seems.

download the singtall updates.zip folder again.

#29430 - 03/18/13 07:38 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Bzer Online   content
advanced member

Hi Singtall.
I just wanted to thank you again, I spend a lot of time playing with singtall solo with the neck H.
It's very nice. I also made a Bzerk Metal from the dragon mistress rig you made for me (tweaked just the EQ) and I love it!

Bzerk.

#29439 - 03/18/13 11:06 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Bzer]
singtall Offline
veteran member

your welcome Bzerk. thank you for the elevenhack software....i use it all of the time.

#29441 - 03/18/13 01:06 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
DanW Offline

Money coming your way!

Looking forward to the killer tones!

Thanks
Dan

#29469 - 03/18/13 08:39 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

4:35-5:00 and a little a the end too..

I love it: very smooth distortion with allot of gain and warm tube sound. yes and definitely some chorus in there.

Edited by jaminjimlp (03/18/13 08:44 PM)

#29474 - 03/18/13 11:21 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

I would happily donate a second time Singtall, if you could make a patch that nails a D-Tone, drop dead nuts. It *seems* like the Eleven could do it, it can do that real forward presence that a patch like this would demand. The Fuchs OD100 is kinda in the neighborhood, but I'd be forever grateful if you could do this for me. smile

I think this guy is using a Zendrive into a Fuchs.

Here's a nice sounding Dumble. Drive tone starts around 1:12, although a clean preset & a dirty preset would be fantastic smile

Nice warm fuzzy ODS combo.

And my fav D-tone guy eva, Robben Ford. Sweet and juice awesomeness. I just love that singing honky horn sound.

#29503 - 03/19/13 06:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'll start working on them now.

i'm thinking about doing a "guitar tone dojo" video...anybody think it would be a good idea?

#29506 - 03/19/13 10:56 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

That would be hella cool! A real masterclass.

#29509 - 03/19/13 11:49 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

oh yea

#29513 - 03/20/13 01:07 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

That's a great idea Ross!

I honestly think your Amp Pack really opened up the Eleven and showed people what it can do. I went back through the presets it ships with the other day to 'steal' some fx info for other presets - and they all sound so lifeless and lame. It's a wonder anyone bought it in the first place!

Then, BAM! Switch back to your mods - the whole thing is smokin' makes me want to play guitar - and, I SWEAR I can smell those tubes heating up.

Btw, do you use the 'Reso' mod atall?

-Riff

#29522 - 03/20/13 07:51 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Riffmagus]
Bzer Online   content
advanced member

Yeah, that would be nice!

Bzerk.

#29525 - 03/20/13 09:14 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Bzer]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i tried the reso mod a couple years ago, but i didn't find that it added anything that i "needed". maybe a little something there, but nothing huge. i may go back and play around with it again with fresh ears.

i'm working on the layout for the video right now while i'm teaching someone, then i will do the video series.

#29529 - 03/20/13 10:11 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

What's the reso mod?

#29536 - 03/20/13 12:02 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

#29538 - 03/20/13 01:21 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Riffmagus]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

Thanks Riff! I definitely don't "get it" but I will definitely try it. Always a big fan of hidden easter egg tweaks. :))

#29675 - 03/23/13 11:17 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
JBP Offline

Loc: wa,usa
Any luck with the "D" tones ? I receive my 11rack on Monday and will be ordering a superpack. Would love some d-tones !!!

#29682 - 03/24/13 03:30 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: JBP]
Strangedogs Offline

do I need to download the Superpack again to get any new presets added since I bought mine or just watch for new uploads? I thought I'd get email updates...

#29691 - 03/24/13 08:36 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Strangedogs]
singtall Offline
veteran member

at first i was emailing everyone some new presets, then i had some guys complain that they were getting too much email.....especially if one or two guys responded to my email (sent to everyone in the group), everybody got sent another email for every response.

nowadays it's easier to just have everyone re-download the singtall updates folder from time to time. i suggest at least once a month. i have added something like 40 presets since the superpack came out. most of the new presets are in the artist folder, and a few modded heads are in the modded heads folder. i thought about making monthly update folders, which would help the early adopters of the superpack, but the new guys would be sifting through tons of folders. i have found that the early adopters end up finding more cool overlooked presets when the are forced to go fish through the same folders again. in the process of looking for the new stuff, your mind will take inventory of what you already have, which comes in handy later when you are looking for that specific Blues Saraceno preset.

#29692 - 03/24/13 08:39 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

on the D-tone preset, i'm working on it for Jason, who has privately funded the time....it will be up to Jason if he wants to share it. Jason has been a very cool guy thus far and has shared presets, but maybe he will want to keep this little nugget all to himself (insert evil laugh here). lol

i'm hoping to have all of Jason's requested presets done later today.

#29702 - 03/24/13 09:52 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Jason Phelps Offline
advanced member

I will definitely be sharing! I was hoping to do a big unveiling with sound clips of each preset and such. So far it is an out-of-the-park home run.

#29705 - 03/24/13 10:37 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
JBP Offline

Loc: wa,usa
Big thanks to Jason !!!

#29712 - 03/24/13 06:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: JBP]
jc986 Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH
Sent a donation earlier today. Excited to try out all the presets. The clips sound great.
PRS Singlecut (PRS#7, BKP Painkiller)
Schecter C-1 Stealth (SH-1, SH-6)
Visit my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/guitarjunkiejc986

#29715 - 03/24/13 08:39 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Riffmagus]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Riffmagus

I honestly think your Amp Pack really opened up the Eleven and showed people what it can do. I went back through the presets it ships with the other day to 'steal' some fx info for other presets - and they all sound so lifeless and lame. It's a wonder anyone bought it in the first place!

Then, BAM! Switch back to your mods - the whole thing is smokin' makes me want to play guitar - and, I SWEAR I can smell those tubes heating up.

-Riff

Spent some time today sifting through and really digging in to the pack and I must say that I have to agree with Riff. Avid needs to make a donation and scrap those cheesy factory preset for yours... I only wish I could write over those as well... also is there a way to add all the presets at once, there is an option to "load all rigs from computer" it wants an .xml file. would be nice to be able to flip through quickly to hear all of them. I might see if I can figure out a way to edit my original "save all to computer" file and just make a couple that could be used for checking them out and send it to your email.

#29716 - 03/24/13 09:45 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
singtall Offline
veteran member

glad you are digging the presets.

#29717 - 03/24/13 09:48 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

I just finished Jason's presets, and i must say they were a challenge. the Dumble clean channel wasn't too hard to figure out....Fender. but the overdrive channel required some serious thought. to be able to get insane distortion, but be able to roll back your guitar and get the same tone as the clean channel...without losing volume! insane! no wonder those amps sold for so much.

once Jason gets a chance to tweak the presets a little and make some clips, i believe many people will be surprised at what they hear.

#30247 - 04/03/13 06:07 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Classic_Rocker Offline
advanced member

Hey singtall, I sent a donation this afternoon. Hopefully I did it correctly? It wasn't as much as I would have liked, but all I could spend at the moment. Thanks

#30271 - 04/03/13 09:46 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Classic_Rocker]
singtall Offline
veteran member

glad you mentioned it, paypal didn't email me a notice like they usually do.

superpack link sent. I appreciate you bro.

#30273 - 04/03/13 09:54 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Jason Phelps]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

I will definitely be sharing! I was hoping to do a big unveiling with sound clips of each preset and such. So far it is an out-of-the-park home run.

when are you adding or have you already? names? I am interested in those tones as well. thanks in advance.

will send an extra donation to ya for some more tone matching real soon.

Edited by jaminjimlp (04/03/13 09:55 PM)

#30307 - 04/04/13 08:49 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jaminjimlp]
jvstrat Offline
advanced member

That's cool Jason. Thanks for being willing to share.

#30524 - 04/06/13 07:58 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: jvstrat]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i was trying out a bunch of my presets at church through the PA system the other day and one preset that really grabbed my attention was a preset i created to emulate the tone of Circus Maximus cd "9". i left my eleven rack at church and i can't seem to find that preset in any of the folders of my superpack. i will be bringing home the eleven rack tomorrow for sure.

if you have the superpack, make sure you download it again from time to time to make sure you have all of the latest presets.

i will also start uploading some more of my latest presets here for all to share.

#30903 - 04/11/13 04:24 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i got a donation in the mail from Greg.....no other info. lol. please email mail at rossjjohnson@gmail.com so i can send you the links. thanks

#31555 - 04/24/13 09:09 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm still getting email asking if i'm still doing the superpack, and the answer is yes.

#35469 - 11/12/13 10:42 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Kenneth Offline
advanced member

Loc: Norway
Hi, I just got the superpack, and are wondering if there is a way to load all the rigs into the eleven rack in one go.

#35471 - 11/12/13 03:06 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Kenneth]
singtall Offline
veteran member

nope. too many presets, not enough space.

start with the modded amps, then check out some artist presets.

#35476 - 11/12/13 08:18 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i just went back and played the eleven rack after not playing anything but the axe-fx II for the last few weeks,,,,and i have to say that for core tone, the eleven rack is hard to beat. of course i'm talking superpack tones, not stock stuff. i still haven't got any axe-fx II presets that blow away the eleven rack....sad, but i still can't beat the "Singtall Krunch" preset i made for the eleven rack.

#35477 - 11/13/13 12:59 AM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
Thats pretty weird but interesting smile on top of every irs you can use and all the stuff it has,not to talk about price difference,axe 2 is supposed to beat 11r ha da down, but i believe your word cause you have a great ear smile

#35479 - 11/13/13 04:50 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Christophersad]
singtall Offline
veteran member

the axe-fx is capable of great tone, if you know how to tweak it.

it took me over two years to really get a handle on the eleven rack....so you can guess that the axe-fx is still a foreign device to me. yes, i'm getting "good" tone, but nothing that makes me grin ear-to-ear every time i play.

I had the axe-fx Ultra dialed in really good after a month or so, but the axe-fx II is just a different beast.

if it doesn't smoke the eleven rack soon, i will be back on the eleven rack and selling the axe-fx.

#35480 - 11/13/13 04:55 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
That should make some people scream and cry but i think it should happen;)
Well axe for sure have great edge in the effects number and routing option,and also for the ir thing,but as you say ,the core tone shall be not So superior to the orange box:)

#35494 - 11/15/13 01:23 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Kenneth Offline
advanced member

Maybe this is a newbie question, but it's possible to modify the amps themselves? If so, that's really cool!

#35499 - 11/15/13 05:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: Kenneth]
singtall Offline
veteran member

the only way to modify the amps is to change the way they distort and the overall eq. this is the major difference between real life amps.

in the superpack i did some modding of some heads to make them respond differently.

#35511 - 11/16/13 12:01 PM Re: Singtall amp mods superpack! [Re: singtall]
Kenneth Offline
advanced member

I see. I'll give them a try when I get the chance. Looking forward to it!

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 ... 32 33 >