Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#23152 - 10/12/12 05:21 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: singtall]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By: singtall
on an unrelated note: the new Tremonti cd kicks all sort of ass!

HE'LL YEA it does!!!!!!! grin
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#23189 - 10/14/12 06:03 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

The goal is & has always been to encourage more people to get involved, post comments & keep this forum moving forward........

ALL the people that responded with a post in this thread (no matter what they posted) are in Monday's X-tra Special Drawing.........So the drawing is locked-out now entry wise.....fwiw frown

SO......You have a GREAT chance at picking up a FREE instructional DVD since their are only a small handful of entries........... grin

Anyone that posted in CrankyRayHanky's new video thread is also in this drawing too............& since most of the people who commented on his thread commented here too.......well......They get multiple entries as an added bonus in all of this...... wink Ray worked hard to create something for all of us & he's not even an 11R user anymore......Plus he gives positive/constructive comments to everyone......Way to go Ray!!!! cool

This is my way of THANKING you for not lurking & keeping this place moving......

So stay tuned for the winners & "yes" you can get something for nothing every once & a while........ laugh

Peace! X

Edited by X-Mann (10/14/12 06:12 AM)

#23195 - 10/14/12 09:27 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
crankyrayhanky Offline
veteran member

That's awesome!
However, I still use the 11R for all my bass tones, as well as being the core of my system interface. There's a few tones I would still use if needed, such as the Matchless and the tape delay ...11R has so many applications its insane!

#23197 - 10/14/12 11:44 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: crankyrayhanky]
esizer Offline
advanced member

What a cool idea X! I love this forum, it is so helpful and supportive
2010 MIM Fender Jaguar Blacktop
LTD Viper 256P
Orange Dual Terror
Marshall 1960BV
Jet City Vertical 2x12
Eleven Rack

#23214 - 10/14/12 06:41 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: esizer]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Here's a few last minute notes..........& some Prize give away info.......

I've created prize drawing slips with each persons name on it from this thread from before I posted the "Final prize contest rules" today.......This gave us 19 User names......I took Martin's name out since he's a singer & I asked him to post/join anyways........So that's 18 User entries from this thread......Then add the double entries from Cranky's thread & that's 4 more entries.......Since it was Ray's thread I didn't give him a double entry (Sorry CRH)....... wink

I will shoot a quick video tomorrow/Monday morning when I get up in a single camera shot.......Showing the drawing slips/names....then dropping them in.....& then picking 4-winners & 1 extra in case someone can't be contacted........

The crappy unedited video will be posted with the link in this thread & a private message will go out as well to the 4-winners......SO....Check your message/mail here as well......More info & trades will be talked about.....

Important: I want each person to get the video that's BEST for them & we can try to work this out in private after, but the prize you win is the prize you get if nobody will trade............I also have a few back-up prizes if your not into the guitar player's DVD that you win......& again.....We'll talk tomorrow.........I will send ALL prizes out this Friday at the same time & send them the cheapest way possible on my end...... smirk & that might be very slow if your out of the USA.....

I wish you ALL luck & remember that all of this is done for FUN ONLY........& if it works out well I might do more down the road.......

I will NOT do another "post a comment on MY thread" & win a prize contest...so please don't post on one of my threads down the road in hops of a prize....IT WILL NOT HAPPEN this way again.......fwiw

I WILL be picking a random thread (not mine) down the road where everyone that posted an honest/kind/comment or just some helpful info could win a prize.......but that will be down the road a bit...... smirk

I try to NEVER repeat myself idea wise, song wise & FUN thread wise.......

Please go back & read some of the past info if need be...........& good luck all.... grin

Peace! Ed McMann...... laugh

PS - I think that once some of the lurker/shy guys start posting more, the forum will pick up & get better/more busy........& you will feel great just getting involved in such a cool community of guitar peeps........& I feel that it will make you a better player too......It can push you to go outside your comfort zone.......& that's always good..... wink

Edited by X-Mann (10/14/12 06:53 PM)

#23223 - 10/15/12 04:45 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

THANKS for making this place a better forum & here are the winners!!!!! cool

I had a hard time shooting this & doing everything at the same time & in one take so....The video is choppy & sucks...... frown

I will contact the winners today.....& it looks like it really does pay to comment & get involved......A.B. & Corey James get picked twice in this video so I throw them out after each ones 1st win..... smirk

I did end up picking 2-alternates.....& they were Dmock & Rushian.....So claim your prize & send me your shipping address within 48 hours....or it goes to them.......

I already have the next give away planned & you're going to have to earn this one..........& play some Rush or Queen for me.....More to follow on Wednesday......

Peace! X-Mann

#23226 - 10/15/12 06:36 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
Mister_Riff Offline
veteran member

Loc: Belgium
Congrats to all the winners!

Way cool of you X-Mann to be doing this!!! Certainly some major positive Karma going your way grin

#23227 - 10/15/12 06:40 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Mister_Riff]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Mister_Riff
Congrats to all the winners!

Way cool of you X-Mann to be doing this!!! Certainly some major positive Karma going your way grin

I agree! Vote Mann 2012!!

#23229 - 10/15/12 07:24 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: aussiebail]
Corey James Offline
advanced member

Loc: MI
What!!! No neck tie bandanas were used in this prize video!!! What!!!

Aw shucks, that's really cool. What are the chances of getting you out to my place (put the postage money in your gas tank) and I'll buy dinner? If I'm not mistaken I think you're less then an hour away!

#23231 - 10/15/12 07:40 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Corey James]
djemass Offline
advanced member

Loc: Reims, France
X-Mann, you are the best bro !!

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >