Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#23093 - 10/11/12 11:03 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Ciscokid]
Jase2112 Offline
advanced member

Loc: New England
It was a frantic exercise of creativity. I was trying to help end the tune with playing that would match the tone and 'outtro carnage' that had just been delivered to all spammers. So here's what I recall...Jase2112, proud and new member of Team X.

PRS Custom 24 w/HFS (Hot/Fat/and Screams) treble humbucker
Dunlop Jazz III pick
11 Rig: Marshall Lead 800 w/4x12 25W speaker sim, RAT distortion pedal in front of the amp.

I think the mic was a Dyn 7 on axis with a decent amount of speaker breakup. A little chorus added.

Recorded quickly in PT...X made it all sound good in the mix. It's a brighter/dry rig so I can cut through the keys in my band at gig volume and one I solo with a lot.

Like CiscoKid said, I'm happy to be a part of this forum. Thanks again X for the invite and inspiration. The whole tune and video is awesome, great playing and funny as %$#@ delivered in your own unique style. \m/ \m/ !!!

#23107 - 10/11/12 02:45 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Lurgar]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By: Lurgar

And X-mann, you gotta tell me the name of your new running shoes. I'm looking at getting my next guitar in orange and your shoes have a pretty cool color.

So......Yea......I got the shoes on my trip in NYC & the GIANT Nike store at the Trump Plaza.....& I still don't know the official name (maybe Nike Free 3.0???) yet, but I call them "The Donald"...... crazy

I got these for my 1/2 marathon that I did 2-weeks ago.......& it went VERY well......This was a tough/long hilly course......Called "The Brooksie Way".....& I finished it (13.1 miles) in 1:51:58 too..... cool A ROCK solid time for me.....

So at the end their were all of these photographers taking pictures & people cheering & just making a BIG deal......& I got all finished, grabbed some water & then saw THIS on my shirt!!!!!!!! shocked

I thought I was shot by the 2nd gunman on the grassy noel...... laugh

It was just great getting the e-mail with ALL 10-Race photos & my bloody nip slip!!!!!!! frown

Learn from uncle X & ALWAYS TAPE YOUR NIPPLES KIDS!!!!!!! grin

X

Edited by X-Mann (10/11/12 03:00 PM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#23122 - 10/12/12 01:05 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
Corey James Offline
advanced member

Loc: MI
Thank you for the compliments X.

I would like to return the favor and tell you how exciting that bloody nipple was, but I think I'll reign myself in before I get carried away!

#23123 - 10/12/12 01:07 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Corey James]
Corey James Offline
advanced member

Here's a little something I was playing around with tonight. Just goofing around at low volumes while the kids were asleep smile

I drank a Coke Zero in your honor!!

Edited by Corey James (10/12/12 01:10 AM)

#23127 - 10/12/12 01:44 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Martin]
djemass Offline
advanced member

Loc: Reims, France
Hey Martin,

Interested in another project ?

Cheers

#23129 - 10/12/12 04:15 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Corey James]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Corey James
Here's a little something I was playing around with tonight. Just goofing around at low volumes while the kids were asleep smile

Lol.......Very cool CJ & now you know my secret son.....Coke Zero (& sore nips) make me play like a Mann on Fire!!!! grin

YOU need to jump in on a global video jam bro, your chops & playing are truly TOP NOTCH & ad in those pretty guitars & BOOM....WINNING!!!!!

Would you like to do a solo on a new X tune for me?

Your kind of sound like George Lynch in this video (Audio wise) too & I love that you can hear the pick on the strings thingy..... cool

Peace! X

PS - Lets talk more off-line..... cool

Edited by X-Mann (10/12/12 11:16 AM)

#23136 - 10/12/12 11:00 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Corey James]
crankyrayhanky Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Corey James

Hey
This is happenin'! Nice work

#23138 - 10/12/12 11:48 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: crankyrayhanky]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Well......I must say.....My original goals have been met.....& I just want to say "Thank you all" for checking this video out & the ElevenRackPresets.com site too if your new here......

My goals were as follows from the very start:

1) Create something FUN audio wise (with the Eleven Rack at the heart of it all).....& KILL some SPAMMERS!!!!!!
2) Jam with my forum Brothers & create a funny NEW video to entertain the masses along the way....
3) Draw some attention to this amazing site/forum & maybe, just maybe get a few new members....or just get the lurkers to speak up & come out of hiding..... grin

I believe that I've completed what I set out to accomplish here........I mean....I had fun in all of this, didn't you?.... smirk

In under 5-days we've got 46-replys & over 626 views here.......Cut, Print, AWESOME!!!!

Here's the final drawing info for Monday morning......

I will video the drawing & pick the names out of a hat (or something)..............& then post up the video & results...... eek shocked eek cool

The 4-winners have 2-days to private message me their shipping addresses & once I get them all I will ship out the prizes (no later then Friday the 19th)together (aka at the same time)......If a winner does NOT send me their shipping address by Tuesday night I will pick a new/different winner on Wednesday morning.....

If you already have the DVD that you won let me know & we'll go from there......I'll see what I can do, but remember.....This is already costing me & I get nothing out of this......So try to be understanding here.....

Good luck to all & "Thanks" again to everyone involved in this song, video, thread & forum........

Have a nice weekend, unless your a Spammer.....& if you are a Spammer......well..you know what to do.....DIE!!!!!!! grin

Peace! The X-Team

Edited by X-Mann (10/12/12 12:22 PM)

#23140 - 10/12/12 11:56 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
Corey James Offline
advanced member

Thanks Ray, and thanks again X!

Yeah, I'm all for doing a global jam. That's why I sent my email to ya, in case I'm going thru one of my 'not logging on for several days' streaks!

I love Lynch too, Wicked Sensation!!! YA HHA GAGA GA GA YA GA YOW!

#23145 - 10/12/12 01:46 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Corey James]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
on an unrelated note: the new Tremonti cd kicks all sort of ass!

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >