Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#22981 - 10/08/12 09:09 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Loc: Kentucky
As usual, I am just overwhelmed with the great talent and the great people that make up this list - I am SINCERE when I say I really love you guys a LOT!!!!!

Martin, it is great having you here man, welcome to the nut-house Bro smile

#22982 - 10/09/12 12:23 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Str@man]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
That was freekin awesome and the vid was amazing X-Mann.

#22983 - 10/09/12 12:38 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Gerry]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

You know what - This video really rekindled my love of the orange box - spent a good few hours cranking out riffs and smiling - good times.

Plus, Dje - I'm now very much considering a Torpedo CAB to keep the 11 running - the tones you are getting from that are nothing short of stellar - plus, with the power-amp voicings.....sweeeeet!

And, it's pretty darned cheap for what it is...

www.soundclick.com/riffmagus
11R Soundclips and Riffs In Progress.

http://soundcloud.com/the-good-dr
Electronica and Riffs Mix

#22986 - 10/09/12 04:43 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Riffmagus]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Thx's Boyzzzzz...... Way cool of you to stop in & comment (it helps this place move along too...... wink

PRIZE UPDATE,PRIZE UPDATE PRIZE UPDATE,PRIZE UPDATEPRIZE UPDATE,PRIZE UPDATE PRIZE UPDATE,PRIZE UPDATE.......GO BACK TO PAGE-1......

I've added MORE prizes, pictures & details for next Mondays X-tra SPECIAL DSD Give Away.......Go Check it out!!!!!!!

There will also be an update to the "Rigs Used" section on page-1 & a special "Rig Isolation" clips addition as well........So Check back later tonight...... smirk

Peace! X-Mann

PS - Make sure you guys help keep ALL the threads moving by commenting.....

Edited by X-Mann (10/09/12 04:47 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#22987 - 10/09/12 05:51 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
I also added 2-more crazy cool i-phone DSD Ring Tones too......

Now you can put Cisco/Mork in your phone along with DJE/Jase & Martin......... grin

How cool will that be when your phone blows-up & it the crazy growls of Mork's tele......Or DJE doing some psycho 4-guitars on acid trip.......with Jase shredding & Martin telling you to "Die"....comes thru the phone...... cry

Edited by X-Mann (10/09/12 07:03 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#22988 - 10/09/12 06:39 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
djemass Offline
advanced member

Loc: Reims, France
This kicks @ss !!!!

#22989 - 10/09/12 06:42 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Riffmagus]
djemass Offline
advanced member

Loc: Reims, France
Hey bro,

Thanx, this sounds great because I tonematched also the IRs...

Very curious to test the Torpedo with a real tube pre (Mesa studio pre for instance).

Cheers

#22990 - 10/09/12 07:53 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Jase2112]
Rushian Offline
veteran member

Loc: New Jersey, USA
X-bro you are just the right kind of crazy this world needs!! Thanks for starting my day of just right, with a grin on my face and a lyric firmly lodged in my brain... DIE SPAMMER DIEEEE!!!!

#22998 - 10/09/12 10:45 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Martin]
Mister_Riff Offline
veteran member

Loc: Belgium
Originally Posted By: Martin
Here I am. Thanks for the invite. I hope to contribute to the lively discussions that I have seen here.

Welcome Martin! grin Great to have you among us cool Do you also play guitar or ... ?

Edit: just saw the prizes ... YOWZA!!! grin those are cool prizes!

If I win ... expect some crazy shipping to Belgium though laugh

Edited by Mister_Riff (10/09/12 10:57 AM)

#23029 - 10/09/12 06:35 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Mister_Riff]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
dude! the Paul Gilbert videos are probably my favorite videos of all time. i saw the videos when they first came out at a friends house and told myself to buy them when i had the money.....which i never did. thank God that i have a pretty good memory and i had a guitar in my hands during the entire watching of the video, so i did learn a lot from them.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >