Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#22964 - 10/08/12 09:26 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Jase2112]
ritchgtr Offline
advanced member

Ahahah, exactly as i wrote last week, X-Mann & friends, you're definitly out of your mind !
I love to finish working on a ultra positive vid & have a good laugh !

Thanks to you dudes !!

#22965 - 10/08/12 09:30 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: ritchgtr]
jvstrat Offline
advanced member

Awesome, my tele always gets them in the end wink

#22966 - 10/08/12 09:59 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: jvstrat]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
I'd like to reply to each comment, but just know this......

I LOVE this site & hanging out and talking guitar nerd stuff with all of you cool guys.......

"The X-Team" is ALWAYS looking for new axe slingers to join & have some guitar fun......The hardest thing about a project like this is the editing for me......I was given some amazing stuff from the team & tried to use it all, but it gets hard to make it all flow.......To those that had a few licks cut short or re-mixed just know that I did it for the greater good & my vision as master chef.....

I'd like to work with all of you at some point & the different players help to mix it all up & keep things fresh.....

I have to say that even though I've worked with Cranky & Mork before.....They still seem to amaze me each time around......& working with DJE was EASY, WAY FUN & FAST.....YOU have moved to the top of my list son......& Jase2112.....Jase....Jase....Jase.....

Jase is SO busy & not BIG into Pro-Tools yet.....but busted out some killer licks at the very last minute that were ALL just stellar......We also need to work together more....

Get ready for even more stuff in the days to come.....& I've invited A LOT of NEW members to come over & join us too.....So lets clean-up the place, get the bar ready & get that Baby Ruth out of the pool!!!! shocked

War! X-Mann

PS - I am now ready & excited about the next spammer post too..... smirk

PSS - & "Yes", you mess with "X" & I'll sick JV on your @ss!!!!!! BOOM! I said it! grin

PMS - I did my 1st tri-athalon this Sunday too....So I was a busy boy getting this all ready for you guys.....I wanted to have all the extra little things ready.....but they are on the way....Hey....& give my Team some detailed feedback on just how awesome & different each of there Spam killing skills were......They've earned it.....& so will YOU by doing so..... wink

PRS - I've also invited Martin to come over & join us......& I shall call him????? "Mini-X" laugh

Edited by X-Mann (10/08/12 10:14 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#22968 - 10/08/12 11:26 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
dmock66 Offline
veteran member

Another CLASSIC X-Mann (and friends) presentation!!! Dude - that was awesome!

... of course the video was ALL X - but the playing was just sweet as well! I give full props to your work in creating and editing this video - and the talent of the guys on this forum (in collaboration with your brain child idea and editing) if phenomenal!

Nice work one and all (with extra props to X)!!!
Atomic AmpliFIRE, Avid 11R, Franklin ProDrive, Franklin F-Plex Delay, Line 6 M9

#22969 - 10/08/12 11:52 AM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: dmock66]
crankyrayhanky Offline
veteran member

Awesome work but everyone involved. The playing was great, X's production hilarious and Martin just about stole the show with his footage! That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

#22970 - 10/08/12 01:55 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: crankyrayhanky]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: crankyrayhanky
Awesome work but everyone involved. The playing was great, X's production hilarious and Martin just about stole the show with his footage! That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

Yea when I saw him tying the tie around his head I felt like when Joe Dirt reunited with his family! grin

#22971 - 10/08/12 01:56 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: crankyrayhanky]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

Seriously awesome. Just made my day!!

www.soundclick.com/riffmagus
11R Soundclips and Riffs In Progress.

http://soundcloud.com/the-good-dr
Electronica and Riffs Mix

#22975 - 10/08/12 03:59 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
Martin Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Here I am. Thanks for the invite. I hope to contribute to the lively discussions that I have seen here.

#22976 - 10/08/12 04:10 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: Martin]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Martin
Here I am. Thanks for the invite. I hope to contribute to the lively discussions that I have seen here.

Welcome Martin......You're an official Rockstar here now & made an amazing entrance with "Die Spammer, Die"........ cool

Join in to any & all threads & speak your mind.......

Peace! X-Mann

#22977 - 10/08/12 04:21 PM Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY [Re: X-Mann]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Ok....Go BACK TO PAGE-1.......I've added the first set of Die Spammer, Die (aka DSD) Ring Tones for all i-phone users........

The 1st 3 ring tones are as follows & heard in the original song order....

Verse-1 (X-Mann) Ringer Name: DSD-X-V1.m4r
Vocal Chorus (Martin) Ringer Name: DSD-CHORUS.m4r
Post Chorus Shred (X-Mann) Ringer Name: DSD-X-METAL.m4r

Enjoy & more to follow.......

X

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >