Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#14 - 11/26/09 05:49 AM Sweetwater presets
ALX Offline

Loc: Indiana
Anyone willing to share your Sweetwater presets? There is a few that sounded pretty awesome.
Unfortunatly I did not purchase mine thru them because I did not have the same as cash option with my other providers site.
Can you imagine that, I live about 20min from the Sweetwater corporate office in Fort Wayne.

#20 - 12/03/09 06:44 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ALX]
rey cantong Offline

I'm kinda waiting for this too. Anyone care to share? TIA

#34 - 12/12/09 07:58 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Justin]
rey cantong Offline

Thank you Justin!

#40 - 12/15/09 10:20 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: rey cantong]
ALX Offline

Thanks Justin - I apreciate it.

#45 - 12/19/09 10:52 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ALX]
leblanc74 Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
there are some missing... however, there are some blanks, I am wondering what are those names...

#48 - 12/19/09 11:38 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: leblanc74]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Does anybody have the Steve Stevens presets?

I must find a way to get these...........

The "SS Solo" one is just SICK........

I want to load this at some point and take a look at it..........I can't wait to see how this preset was made (amp model, FX....etc)............

Peace! X-Mann
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#51 - 12/21/09 12:39 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

Loc: Tampa Florida
Myself as well.....I love his presets (especially Fillmore 69 and Solo)

#55 - 12/22/09 09:19 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
Justin Offline

advanced member

Loc: Portland, Oregon
Sorry guys, I was contacted by Sweetwater and asked to remove them from the site.

#56 - 12/22/09 02:28 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Justin]
MitchG Offline

Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Hi guys,

Cool site - I'm happy to have discovered it! I have an Eleven Rack myself, and absolutely love it. Thanks, Justin, for handling our request.

The Sweetwater artist presets were the result of a ton of work coordinating with the artists, along with a bunch of time put in by the artists themselves, so we're not able to place them in the public domain -- plus, our agreements with some of the artists preclude making these presets public domain. They're only available with the purchase of an Eleven Rack from Sweetwater.

By the way, we have a bunch more really cool artist presets on the way from some pretty amazing names. If you purchased your Eleven Rack from Sweetwater, you'll get those additional presets as an update.

While we can't give you the artist presets, we'd be happy to make our employee presets available to you for free distribution, if you like.

Happy holidays!

Mitch
-----
Mitch Gallagher
Editorial Director Sweetwater

#57 - 12/22/09 06:47 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: MitchG]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

I had a feeling I was going to miss the sweetwater presets..Sadly, Sweetwater has just been crossed off my buy here list (God, what do we have here like 8 members). I better read some of my manual so I know how to download for future downloads

Edited by DrGit (12/22/09 06:55 PM)

#58 - 12/23/09 11:00 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
ALX Offline

Mitch,
I am not wanting to start a fire here, but Line 6 is proud to share presets with customers and being in a cover band (Which most of us are), love being able to come up with sounds quickly by sharing as well as downloading others ideas. I also spend a lot of time and effort making mine.

I understand Sweetwaters possition on this, but I can not believe that a preset that gets purchesed by a customer, can not be shared by the owner - However, even though I desagree with your prespective, I also respect it.

We are not sharing pre-sets to make money, we are only artist who love to make sweet music.

If Sweetwater was smart, they would create a sight like this one, where customers could down load great presets - Tell Chuck S. about this idea and tell him Alex from Fort Wayne IN sent you.... smile

For the rest of you reading this keep sharing and love music, for God proudly gave it to you my friends.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

#60 - 12/23/09 11:56 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ALX]
Chucksweet Offline

Hi Alex,
It is good to hear from you.

Believe me, I would love to make the presets available. We have released a lot of presets for other instruments in the past. I love being able to give back to the musician community.

As Mitch said, in this case, because of the speed of this project and the stature of most of the guitar players we did not negotiate for the rights to give their sounds away freely. All of the endorsee artists knew we were including them with Eleven Rack sales.

As for Sweetwater being smart and making a site like this one. I appreciate your support, but this one is already in place and appears to be working well. I am not sure what we could bring to the table or why we would want to duplicate the great effort that has already been done here.

Thanks and I hope you have a great holiday season.

Chuck

#61 - 12/23/09 03:56 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Chucksweet]
Justin Offline

advanced member

Chuck -

Thanks for taking the time to respond and explain Sweetwater's position. I certainly understand and respect your decision. I would not have posted the presets for download had I known this was the intention and I will keep them off the site going forward.

This site was started to address the many Eleven Rack owners who wanted a place to exchange presets much like the Line 6 Custom Tone site http://line6.com/customtone/library/ where users and Line 6 staff freely upload/download presets for their products.

The more people exchange presets and ideas about Eleven Rack, the more they tell their friends and the community grows and grows.

You and the staff at Sweetwater are more then welcome to post to the forum and upload any presets you'd like to share. Again, thanks for supporting the Eleven Rack Community.

Justin

#62 - 12/24/09 01:02 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
Bluesman Offline

Loc: Brisbane Qld Australia
Just joined forum and was dissappointed to see the retraction of Sweetwater presets, being in Australia it was not feasable to purchase thru them anyway, any other ideas on how I can source? All help appreciated. BTW, am using Eleven Rack live at a Gig on 27th Dec, still a bit nervous

Thanks,
Neil

#64 - 12/27/09 08:49 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Bluesman]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

I hear you. I wanted to buy my 11R from SW, but they haven't had any in quite some time. So I bought one from a guy who owned it for 2 days and couldn't afford it with Christmas and all. But I waited for SW for over a month. I believe they still don't have them in stock....

#66 - 12/28/09 03:03 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Bluesman]
Bluesman Offline

Loc: Brisbane Qld Australia
Used unit at a gig live on 27th Dec, just used it for one 45 min set to try out and then went back to standard set up for rest of the night.
I had it plugged in directly to PA through stagebox & mixer and then sent via oputput to amp (prior to amp and cab modelling) to on stage amp for monitor, found I didn't really need that as was getting sufficient to monitor sound through foldbacks but it was of assistance. All in all was happy with sound and tone but still need some tweaking to get completely comfortable. BTW we play mainly Blues and Classic Rock.

#70 - 12/30/09 01:01 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
Mark Orth Offline

Loc: United States
I was about to share my Sweetwater presets until I saw the post from Justin. Too bad they cannot be shared, but I understand Intellectual Property issues.

What is the mechanism MitchG for 11R owners from Sweetwater to get our hands on all the latest and greatest artist presets? I am missing Sol Philcox and Steve Stevens.

Thanks. Great site Justin!

Mark
2003 Carvin 50th Anniversary + Carvin Acoustic/Electric
2009 Jeff Beck Strat
2009 Les Paul Standard Sweetwater Ltd Edition Silverburst
2010 Fender Custom Shop Blue Telecaster
1985 Martin D-18

#81 - 12/31/09 09:39 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Mark Orth]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Hey..........

So I called Sweetwater & tried to buy the artist presets from them, but they said no............

While I understand this to a point I don't see why they can't just sell them to me....I'm willing to pay for them.......

I just want to learn what an Artist is doing & look at the chain as far as any PRO tricks go........

I really only want the Steve Stevens presets anyways.......

Could someone that has the SS lead patch at least just tell me the amp, cab & FX type (reverb, delay).......etc.......I'm close in making my own now anyways........

So I pay my $899.99 for my 11-R (but not from Sweetwater)& I praise 11-R on ALL of the major forums to.......I contribute songs & tips as well. I even try to pay for the things that I want & still nothing? I guess all I can do is move on.....& ah.....keep buying from Musicians Friend.......Lol

I would have switched all my gear purchases to S.W. had they let me buy (not give for free) them..........I'll just keep givin my annual $3k to M.F. & make my own patches...........Lol

As soon as I get my version of the SS Solo preset I'll upload it here for all to use..........

Peace & Happy New Years all.......

X-Mann

#83 - 12/31/09 12:24 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

Thanks Buddy....Your too thoughtful and a cool guitarist

#85 - 12/31/09 03:58 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
Mark Orth Offline

Loc: United States
Sweetwater rocks, heads and tails better than Musician's Friend and any other online site. I have dropped about $10K with them in the last 3 months, including my 11R, and I am extremely happy with them and my sales engineer Mike Conyers.

The issue with the artist pre-sets is one of intellectual property and relationship management with those artists. I would be happy to share all the artist presets but am willing to respect the wishes of both the artists and Sweetwater.

This being said, the Steve Steven's Solo rig includes the following:

Volume pedal =>Black Op Distortion => '82 Lead 100 Amp/4X12 Classic 30 Cab/Condo 87 mic =>Tape Echo Delay => Eleven Stereo Reverb

Rock On!
Mark
2003 Carvin 50th Anniversary + Carvin Acoustic/Electric
2009 Jeff Beck Strat
2009 Les Paul Standard Sweetwater Ltd Edition Silverburst
2010 Fender Custom Shop Blue Telecaster
1985 Martin D-18

#86 - 12/31/09 05:45 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Mark Orth]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Mark Orth
Sweetwater rocks, heads and tails better than Musician's Friend and any other online site. I have dropped about $10K with them in the last 3 months, including my 11R, and I am extremely happy with them and my sales engineer Mike Conyers.

The issue with the artist pre-sets is one of intellectual property and relationship management with those artists. I would be happy to share all the artist presets but am willing to respect the wishes of both the artists and Sweetwater.

This being said, the Steve Steven's Solo rig includes the following:

Volume pedal =>Black Op Distortion => '82 Lead 100 Amp/4X12 Classic 30 Cab/Condo 87 mic =>Tape Echo Delay => Eleven Stereo Reverb

Rock On!
Mark

Nice & thanks for the info Mark.......That's all I wanted to know..........

I don't want to screw the artist or Sweetwater either...........I just wanted to buy them since I've never used Sweetwater before & didn't buy it there..............

Peace & thx again for the info......

Tim

Edited by UDAMANN88 (12/31/09 05:46 PM)

#87 - 12/31/09 07:04 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

Sweetwater still has no Eleven Racks. Has to be over a month now or close as I check every other day, and still says the same thing (arriving soon)....I guess they got them when they first came out in Sept 2009 and never got another shipment???

#88 - 01/01/10 05:36 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
Chucksweet Offline

DrGit,

I am sorry we have not been able to get you an Eleven Rack. As you can imagine, they have been VERY popular. That being said we have had many shipments since our first order. In fact, we get new shipments every month. The problem is that they are so popular that they get presold or sold out before we can ever get them listed on our website.

If you really want one, the best thing to do is get it on order with us (via web or your sales engineer) and I promise you it will be filled soon. In fact, the next shipment is supposed to be here in a few weeks. And yes, they will have our custom presets installed in them.

Again, I apologize for the frustration.

Thanks,
Chuck

#95 - 01/03/10 11:35 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Chucksweet]
0dannyboy Offline
advanced member

Hey Just got my Eleven Rack a couple of days ago. I ordered it from Sweetwater on the 11th of Dec. Took a while to get it but worth the wait. I am so diggin the sweet water presets.
Theres a RLW Vibey OD by Robert williams thats very versial clean to dirty and the Steve steven stuff not just the solo but Blacktone and Flesh are just killers and very tweekable. I have a dual footswitch for now I have set up to switch the distortion on/off and the Tap tempo assighned to the other ...cant wait for a midi controller from Digi.

#100 - 01/04/10 02:51 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Chucksweet]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

Thanks Chuck for the heads up

#128 - 01/15/10 07:58 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
0dannyboy Offline
advanced member

http://www.samedaymusic.com/prodsearch?q=eleven+rack
Eleven Racks been on backorder everywhere since christmas but I see today
samedaymusic ..instock ships will ship today it says.
good news.

Edited by 0dannyboy (01/15/10 07:58 AM)

#176 - 01/22/10 04:32 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: 0dannyboy]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Loc: Nashvegas
I was able to get one in 2 days - free shipping through Sam Ash here in Nashville. The guy there - Shawn was extremely helpful and found a Sam Ash in North Carolina who had them in stock - a few in fact at the time which surprised me, but I had great luck when nobody else here in TN had them in stock!

Oh and I uploaded about 5 presets today! (not approved yet though and not sure how long that takes) Hope you like them!!!! This Eleven Rack is incredible! I am just beginning to tap into the potential of it.

Edited by VaiSatchAtrucci (01/22/10 04:33 AM)

#177 - 01/22/10 09:06 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
0dannyboy Offline
advanced member

Glad to hear your rockin out with the 11R. New stuff rewlz! I will upload a couple after my patches after too. I want to load balance the 3 patches I am useing so far and tweek them to at gig levels if nesseary. 1 acoustic patch, 1 fender duo bluesy patch with the green od spliting the clean dirty, then theres the new Heavy Plexi patch that I am really starting to like. Anyhow rawkon peaceout. Wish me luck at my second gig with my new improved patches on my 11R.

#178 - 01/22/10 09:16 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: 0dannyboy]
Justin Offline

advanced member

Thanks for the preset uploads VaiSatchAtrucci - they are approved and up on the site. And thanks to everyone else for contributing. We're starting to really build up a nice collection on this site! I love, love, love my Eleven rack!

#179 - 01/22/10 11:47 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Justin]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Justin
Thanks for the preset uploads VaiSatchAtrucci - they are approved and up on the site. And thanks to everyone else for contributing. We're starting to really build up a nice collection on this site! I love, love, love my Eleven rack!

Hey Justin thanks so much for the site - I hope to see more and more presets coming from other users - its really fun to hear someone elses interpretation on a particular setup and really helps open up possibilities you maybe wouldn't otherwise have thought to try such as where effects are in the chain, different amp & gain pedal combos, etc...

I too LOVE my Eleven Rack! I don't care what all the Axe FX guys say, with this and my G-System or Nova System, it's got all I'll ever need and then some... Amazing... and at that price point, there's no comparison in my opinion... aaaaand no I don't work for Digidesign... LOL

Thanks and keep up the great job brother...

#180 - 01/22/10 11:48 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: 0dannyboy]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: 0dannyboy
Glad to hear your rockin out with the 11R. New stuff rewlz! I will upload a couple after my patches after too. I want to load balance the 3 patches I am useing so far and tweek them to at gig levels if nesseary. 1 acoustic patch, 1 fender duo bluesy patch with the green od spliting the clean dirty, then theres the new Heavy Plexi patch that I am really starting to like. Anyhow rawkon peaceout. Wish me luck at my second gig with my new improved patches on my 11R.

Great! Can't wait to hear your presets - Good luck brother! smile

#181 - 01/22/10 01:43 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

I too can't wait to hear all your patches...I need to read more on my 11R to figure out what i'm doing...lol...Some of the things i need to look up are

1) When i upload a patch, where does it go, as I don't want it to overwrite a cool rig

2) Its too bad none of these Rigs have a sample that I could hear to see if i have a use for them

#182 - 01/22/10 08:25 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
buddy5150 Offline

Loc: South Florida
I'm in the same boat using windows.. I thought you moved the files into the c:\program files\common files\digidesign\dae\plugin settings\eleven rig folder and from there I'm not sure how to pull them up within ptle..So any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#183 - 01/22/10 08:51 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: buddy5150]
buddy5150 Offline

Loc: South Florida
Disregard my last post another forum member hooked me up (VaiSatchAtrucci), I'm good now smile - Thanks man really appreciate your help bruddah!!!!!

#184 - 01/22/10 09:20 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: buddy5150]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: buddy5150
Disregard my last post another forum member hooked me up (VaiSatchAtrucci), I'm good now smile - Thanks man really appreciate your help bruddah!!!!!

Its all good my friend! Glad you got it rollin!

#290 - 02/19/10 11:19 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Loc: H-Town
I can completely understand Sweetwater's position about not sharing their artist presets on a public forum, and I do respect that position to protect their interests....BUT...once someone purchases their 11R from them, that person can do what they please with those presets and freely share them PRIVATELY if they so chose, as long as they are not SELLING them! Just like people who share bootleg CD's of live concerts...as long as they SHARE them and don't SELL them, it is perfectly legal!

I was on a waiting list to buy my 11R from Sweetwater, but the backorder was just taking too long! And LUCKILY, I bought mine at Guitar Center when they were having their President's Day weekend sale and bought mine for 15% off the $899 price for a total of $764.15, so I could not pass it up!

Having said all of that, I DO like the Steve Stevens presets, and I would appreciate it if one of my 11R brothers here could share them with me PRIVATELY!

My 2 cents anyway....PEACE!

Edited by mikefont (02/19/10 11:27 AM)

#803 - 05/23/10 08:26 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: mikefont]
badboymusic Offline

Yes, it is completely legal to do so as long as you are not selling them.

#804 - 05/23/10 08:28 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: badboymusic]
badboymusic Offline

I too, tried to buy it from Sweetwater, but got tired of waiting for them to get it in.

#1704 - 07/29/10 11:40 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ALX]
Chris Offline

The sound clips they posted online do sound really good. I would love to get a look at those settings too! Someone find them & let's all evaluate them to see just how well they sound in our own rigs!

#1829 - 08/04/10 06:28 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ALX]
Mcboy Offline

Hi! Can anyone share the sweetwater presets with me....i would love to try them out and learn from them.

#1841 - 08/04/10 06:44 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Mcboy]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

Its Eleven Rack SNAFU my bruddah...sorry

#4631 - 02/14/11 11:28 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Chucksweet]
Stratman + 11R Offline
advanced member

Originally Posted By: Chucksweet
DrGit,

I am sorry we have not been able to get you an Eleven Rack. As you can imagine, they have been VERY popular. That being said we have had many shipments since our first order. In fact, we get new shipments every month. The problem is that they are so popular that they get presold or sold out before we can ever get them listed on our website.

If you really want one, the best thing to do is get it on order with us (via web or your sales engineer) and I promise you it will be filled soon. In fact, the next shipment is supposed to be here in a few weeks. And yes, they will have our custom presets installed in them.

Again, I apologize for the frustration.

Thanks,
Chuck

I also try to purchase one from Sweetwater and was told the same, lame story…

But Musicians Friend had one and a 15% discount also, so you know which company got my order!

As for Sweetwater presets… It’s lame to not provide this service to all musicians, Sweetwater’s attempt to keep clients, in fact will end up losing potential clients. Musicians do not like this type of lame service restrictions.

Received insurance check for stolen gear, now purchasing Axe FX II and Presonus 328 speakers

#4633 - 02/14/11 12:44 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Stratman + 11R]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

Yeah, i felt the same..Couldn't agree more...Guess thats why i buy lately 4items to 1 item in Musicians Friend's favor...

#4635 - 02/14/11 01:26 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
ElevenMe Offline

Hi folks. Is someone willing to share those presets with me.
Even tips on how to get them are much appreciated.

I've just started... still very much lost on creating a great sound... blush

Edited by ElevenMe (02/14/11 01:28 PM)

#4648 - 02/15/11 07:15 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ElevenMe]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Loc: H-Town
Hey ElevenME,

Shoot me your email address, and I'll hook ya up!

Mike

#14310 - 12/25/11 03:39 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
F1-Fanatic Offline

Loc: CT, USA
I am new here and just wanted to chime in.. Justin, thank you for the site, I am learning a lot more about my 11R and its capabilities then I could have any other side, and furthermore when I had a problem with the expansion pack, members here were very willing a quick to help me out and get back on track (thanks Misfit), but the person who led me here with his YouTube videos, VaiSatchAtrucci, really opened my eyes to what this great piece if gear is capable, and how supportive the community here on elevenrackpresets is... As for the presets from Sweetwater go, I understand I respect their position, they're a business dealing with artists who also conduct themselves to some extents as a business.. and while it is a bummer not to have access to these presets, there are a lot of great people on here uploading their work, which I think is awesome, and generous, so thank you for those who are willing to help and are open enough to share, it's greatly appreciated!

#16565 - 02/29/12 11:42 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: F1-Fanatic]
moff40 Offline
advanced member

Loc: British Columbia Canada
OK, Sweetwater asked nicely for the patches to be taken down from here, and someone did just that. But hopefully they were taken down as a courtesy, not out of fear of legal action.

Sweetwater would like you to think they have some clout on this, but they really don't.

They're not paintings or songs or books; they're just knob positions - and more than that, they're knob positions on "virtual" knobs, in the digital realm. There is nothing proprietary about them - no secret sauce involved. And because of that, they can't be protected under intellectual property laws - if they could be, every one of us that came close to duplicating one could be sued out of existence. One can only imagine the legal free-for-all that would ensue if a given "sound" or "preset" could be considered "intellectual property".

No, the presets are simply a marketing edge, and I understand Sweetwater wanting to protect that edge over the competition, but nobody's going to be sued for sharing them, nor can they be.

Edited by moff40 (02/29/12 11:52 PM)
Ibanez RG550
Variax 500
Takamine F-400SEL 12-string
Yamaha APX-6L

Warwick Bass Endorsing Artist:
4&5 string Corvettes

Mesa, Marshall, and Ampeg amps
2 x Avid Eleven Racks

#24196 - 11/10/12 10:53 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: moff40]
androtaz Offline

Hi,

Would you please send them also to sensizsarki@gmail.com?

Thanks a lot.

#24201 - 11/10/12 03:21 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: androtaz]
Craig W Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I liked some of the presets from sweetwater, but there were others that were blah. The presets hosted here are far more superior than the sweetwater ones. One thing I like about this forum's presets is the fact that people really put in the time and effort in the tweaking aspect.

#30053 - 03/31/13 02:33 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Craig W]
bkbannon3 Offline

Hi new member to the forum but have read a lot of discussions before posting. I run a small studio in a small town. I use a mackie d8b and mackie hdr. love them both. I have many guitars from les pauls to fender telecaster and to many acoustic guitars to name. My equipment list is endless and to numerous to list. I have bought and used every preamp, stomp pedal, rack unit known to man. Some I liked, some went by way of ebay. My microphone numbers have passed 2 dozen some time ago. I just recently bought an eleven rack and really like it alot. I have downloaded a lot of the presets off the site and they are wonderful. I am not much into protools other than an interface for my 11r. For that purpose, it is wonderful. I am oldschool and love actual tubes in my gear and actually turning knobs, switches, faders. etc... Plug ins have come a long way in emulating sounds, but you can't beat the actual equipment for the real thing. That being said, the 11r is amazing. I have read a lot of posts about sweetwater and their attempt to keep their presents to their buyers. That being said, I would appreciate it if someone could email me the ones sold with their units. Appreciation in advance. thanks Brian
bkbannon3@yahoo.com

#30056 - 03/31/13 06:33 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
Gary88 Offline
advanced member

Loc: Vancouver, British Columbia
Originally Posted By: X-Mann
Does anybody have the Steve Stevens presets?

I must find a way to get these...........

The "SS Solo" one is just SICK........

I want to load this at some point and take a look at it..........I can't wait to see how this preset was made (amp model, FX....etc)............

If you've listened to the tune named 'Mooreon' by Ron Oliver on the Avid 11r website, it's actually created by using the Sweetwater Steve Stevens SS Solo patch.

Peace! X-Mann
ISP Decimator Noise Gate Pedal
'93 Warmoth Custom Strat w/ SD P/U & FR Original & Roland GK3
'89 Ibanez RG750 w/FR PRO, USA Custom Neck & SD JB & Jazz P/U
Yamaha HS7 Monitor Speakers

#30116 - 04/01/13 04:50 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: bkbannon3]
bkbannon3 Offline

Thank you TC, you are the best. appreciate the send. Hope I can return the favor some day. Brian

#30197 - 04/02/13 11:26 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: bkbannon3]
JBP Offline

Loc: wa,usa
I'd like to get my hands and ears on these presets. Anyone willing to help-much thanks. jpandjp@peoplepc.com

#30202 - 04/03/13 01:17 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: JBP]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Hey guys I've been here since mid feb and I would like to get that "welcome to the forum" email.... jaminjimlp@yahoo.com Thanks in advance ....Its great to be here!!!

I have 3 Fernandez guitars 1 japan (92' stat copy w/ floyd and emg 81) the other 2 most likely Korean (vertigo w/ sustainer and floyd)(dragonfly w/ sustainer and floyd + though body neck), a washburn "oscar scmit" es 335 copy an epiphone explorer gt, [b]amps[/b] 89' stage 400, crate GT200 watt quad drive, g-dec 3, 2 peavy 412 cabs, b52 matrix 1000 , beringer SX2432FX mixer, feedback destroyer, 11 rack, ART SGX2000 Express, x-15 foot controll, fcb1010 w/eureaka chip, vox wha, MXR fullbore metal, line 6 relay g50, korg pitchblack, axiom pro 49, alesis dm5, BR1600cd, bx8a's.....

Edited by jaminjimlp (04/03/13 01:21 AM)

#30211 - 04/03/13 06:50 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jaminjimlp]
CaryDad Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
I've spent thousand at sweetwater, and it seems silly to without presets for a product that seems to be end of life. The more press it gets, the better chance they have of selling the stock they have. Oh well. If anyone can send them, rlincicum@gmail.com would love to see the presets. Mainly out of curiosity. Very happy with my main five at the moment. Not to dis the axe2, but I'm not missing it at all. Practice last night was just sick.

#30213 - 04/03/13 07:25 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: CaryDad]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

I just sent out the "Welcome e-mail" gift basket to the last 3 e-mails here......

I've sent these out so many times in the past & this job has been turned back over to The Fontenator!!!!!! wink

Enjoy! X

#30676 - 04/08/13 05:59 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
Roger Jones Offline

Loc: SC
New member here. Would really love to acquire these SW presets.
Anyone willing to pass them on to rogerkarenjones@comcast.net, I would greatly appreciate it.

#30698 - 04/08/13 08:00 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Roger Jones]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Sent

#30726 - 04/09/13 04:28 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Gerry]
tomc3084 Offline
advanced member

anyone who needs them send an email to tdiddy1926@yahoo.com with SW Presets in the subject and I will send them to you

#31471 - 04/22/13 11:06 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: tomc3084]
jhbpa Offline

Another new member will appreciate anyone emailing them to jhbcpa@me.com

Thanks

#31472 - 04/22/13 11:10 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jhbpa]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: jhbpa
Another new member will appreciate anyone emailing them to jhbcpa@me.com

Thanks

Welcome e-mail sent! wink

#31489 - 04/22/13 09:26 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
musicmaniac84 Offline

Loc: Florida
I am a new member and I just got the Eleven Rack last week. So far I'm loving it. I would like to check out these SW presets to see what they are all about. Is there a kind soul willing to send them to me? I would appreciate it. smile
email: musicmaniac84@gmail.com

-Alex-

#31493 - 04/23/13 03:56 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: musicmaniac84]
jeries Offline

hey!
since i posted 2 of satriani's presets- can someone send me the sweetwater presets?

jeries@jeries.net

i also want to compare/contrast them to his actual presets on the 11r i have

#31494 - 04/23/13 04:23 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jeries]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Done & done! wink

#31551 - 04/24/13 07:28 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
toddebner Offline

Loc: Texas
New member here as well. Just got the elevenrack and having fun.

Would love to get the sweetwater presets. How do i go about getting a welcome email?

looking forward to participating here...:)

Edited by toddebner (04/24/13 07:56 PM)

#31556 - 04/24/13 10:55 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: toddebner]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Loc: Kentucky
Hey Alex and todd,

I just wanted to say hi and welcome you guys to the family.

#31557 - 04/24/13 11:08 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: toddebner]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

check your pm

Originally Posted By: toddebner
New member here as well. Just got the elevenrack and having fun.

Would love to get the sweetwater presets. How do i go about getting a welcome email?

looking forward to participating here...:)

#31579 - 04/25/13 05:34 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jaminjimlp]
bbedwards Offline

Hi guys, another noob checking in smile Thanks a ton for all the help I've already received from you all reading previous threads!

I'd love to get my hands on the sweetwater presets, and the best modern metal/djent presets anyone knows of would also be helpful.

Thanks a ton!

bbedwards@hotmail.com

#31584 - 04/25/13 07:46 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: bbedwards]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana

#31586 - 04/25/13 11:47 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: singtall]
bbedwards Offline

TU!

#31620 - 04/26/13 04:24 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: bbedwards]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

forward sent

Originally Posted By: bbedwards
Hi guys, another noob checking in smile Thanks a ton for all the help I've already received from you all reading previous threads!

I'd love to get my hands on the sweetwater presets, and the best modern metal/djent presets anyone knows of would also be helpful.

Thanks a ton!

bbedwards@hotmail.com

#31774 - 05/01/13 08:52 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jaminjimlp]
blynn894 Offline

I'd like to get the SW presets. blynn894@verizon.net

Thanks

#31777 - 05/01/13 10:15 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: blynn894]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: blynn894
I'd like to get the SW presets. blynn894@verizon.net

Thanks

WELCOME !!!!! Email sent

#31852 - 05/03/13 03:35 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jaminjimlp]
Drummer1634 Offline

Hi I also am a newbeeee
Can someone please send me the sweetwater eleven rack celeb presets?
Thanks!

#31853 - 05/03/13 03:36 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jaminjimlp]
Drummer1634 Offline

Hi I also am a newbeeee
Thanks! drummer1634@gmail.com

#31869 - 05/04/13 07:32 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Drummer1634]
keixa Offline

Loc: GIPUZKOA
I would get the presets SW. Thanks adiazdeespada@gmail.com

#31888 - 05/04/13 10:20 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: keixa]
Stratovaari Offline

Loc: Helsinki, Finland, Europe
Id like get SW presets to play with. stratovaari@rokki.net

Matti
Novation Remote, M-Audio Oxygen 48, M-Audio Profire 610, 2 x Mackie Onyx Satellite, Behringer FCA1610, Win 8.1, Reaper, Pro Tools 9, 11R, Gibson, Tokai, Epiphone, Landola, Lenovo, Bugera, Fender, Johnson, Ibanez

#31889 - 05/04/13 10:47 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Stratovaari]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Drummer1634
Hi I also am a newbeeee
Thanks! drummer1634@gmail.com
Originally Posted By: keixa
I would get the presets SW. Thanks adiazdeespada@gmail.com
Originally Posted By: Stratovaari
Id like get SW presets to play with. stratovaari@rokki.net

Matti

WELCOME !!!!! Email sent

#31916 - 05/06/13 04:22 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jaminjimlp]
keixa Offline

Loc: GIPUZKOA
Thanks!!!

#31921 - 05/06/13 07:30 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ALX]
Guitwar Offline

Loc: Virginia
Love the 11R, though still muddling through the driver issues, but would love to have a chance to play around with the Sweetwater presets if you're willing to share. Email is:

kavz58@gmail.com or vanzandtk@comcast.net

Thanks a bunch.

#31924 - 05/06/13 07:56 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Guitwar]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Guitwar
Love the 11R, though still muddling through the driver issues, but would love to have a chance to play around with the Sweetwater presets if you're willing to share. Email is:

kavz58@gmail.com or vanzandtk@comcast.net

Thanks a bunch.

WELCOME !!!!! Email sent

#31945 - 05/06/13 11:22 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jaminjimlp]
ElevenCRACK Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
I wouldn't mind grabbing an earful of these SW presets if anyone has them?

Michael.g.wheeler@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
11R, Art Pro Channel II,6505+ Head KRK RP5 Rokit Monitors, PSB SRS1 Sub, LTD 5 String bass, Cubase 6 AI, Dunlop Dime Wah, 1992 Epiphone Les Paul Custom,

#31985 - 05/07/13 04:12 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: jaminjimlp]
Egazol Offline

New 11r, new here!

Still tunning the machine, but its great!

Anyone can send me them!

My email is egazol@gmail.com

Thanks!

Edited by Egazol (05/07/13 04:13 AM)

#31996 - 05/07/13 09:44 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Egazol]
Stratovaari Offline

Loc: Helsinki, Finland, Europe
Thanx, very usable cleans found. More to be discovered.

Matti
Novation Remote, M-Audio Oxygen 48, M-Audio Profire 610, 2 x Mackie Onyx Satellite, Behringer FCA1610, Win 8.1, Reaper, Pro Tools 9, 11R, Gibson, Tokai, Epiphone, Landola, Lenovo, Bugera, Fender, Johnson, Ibanez

#31997 - 05/07/13 10:07 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Stratovaari]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Sweetwater would like to thank everyone for giving them their email addresses, making it easier to prosecute the offenders. wink

#31999 - 05/07/13 10:58 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: singtall]
Intelli-Shred Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: singtall
Sweetwater would like to thank everyone for giving them their email addresses, making it easier to prosecute the offenders. wink

NAILED IT! THANK YOU!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!! lol
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist

#33898 - 07/23/13 07:40 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Intelli-Shred]
Spider Offline

If any one can send SW preset I will be grateful.
andrzej.pajak (a) chip.pl

#33904 - 07/23/13 10:14 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Spider]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

sorry dude we can't do this.... get the singtall superpack its way better anyway... and seeing that you are a new member here go to New members post and answer a couple of questions to tell us about yourself....

Originally Posted By: Intelli-Shred

NAILED IT! THANK YOU!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!! lol

#33907 - 07/23/13 03:26 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ALX]
carrie32 Offline

Loc: Unites States
I listen to you. I desired to buy my 11R from SW, but they haven't had any in quite a while. So I purchased one from a guy who possessed it for 2 times and couldn't manage it with Xmas and all. But I patiently waited for SW for over monthly.

#34075 - 07/31/13 02:34 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: carrie32]
Dominic Dauphin Offline
advanced member

Loc: Canada
would also love to have them!

here's my email: domdauphin75@gmail.com

#34076 - 07/31/13 02:58 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Dominic Dauphin]
mikeB Offline

Loc: Boston area
Anyone looking for the Sweetwater presets, do yourself a favor and get the singtall superpack. It's a whole different league. For years guitar players wondered how Ty Tabor got his early sound. It was a big mystery and in fact due to the quirkiness of his gear, Ty Tabor doesn't even sound like Ty Tabor anymore. Well now YOU can with the King's X patches in the Superpack. Be the first guitar player on your block to accurately play Over My Head!

#34083 - 07/31/13 09:07 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: mikeB]
singtall Offline
veteran member

thanks for the endorsement bro.

#34088 - 07/31/13 10:17 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: singtall]
GLiDE-BPM Offline

Loves us some Singtall! crazy

#41082 - 09/16/14 12:58 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: ALX]
marce Offline

Hi! I'd like to get the SW presets. marce512@yahoo.com

Thanks

#41083 - 09/16/14 01:08 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: marce]
brianexton Offline

Loc: Ohio
ill request them if i can ever figure out how to get the eleven hack to work with my xp.

#41209 - 09/22/14 12:03 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: brianexton]
ADF Offline
advanced member

I'm curious - is Sweetwater now the only retailer that carries Eleven Rack?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >