Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#86 - 12/31/09 05:45 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Mark Orth]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By: Mark Orth
Sweetwater rocks, heads and tails better than Musician's Friend and any other online site. I have dropped about $10K with them in the last 3 months, including my 11R, and I am extremely happy with them and my sales engineer Mike Conyers.

The issue with the artist pre-sets is one of intellectual property and relationship management with those artists. I would be happy to share all the artist presets but am willing to respect the wishes of both the artists and Sweetwater.

This being said, the Steve Steven's Solo rig includes the following:

Volume pedal =>Black Op Distortion => '82 Lead 100 Amp/4X12 Classic 30 Cab/Condo 87 mic =>Tape Echo Delay => Eleven Stereo Reverb

Rock On!
Mark

Nice & thanks for the info Mark.......That's all I wanted to know..........

I don't want to screw the artist or Sweetwater either...........I just wanted to buy them since I've never used Sweetwater before & didn't buy it there..............

Peace & thx again for the info......

Tim

Edited by UDAMANN88 (12/31/09 05:46 PM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#87 - 12/31/09 07:04 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: X-Mann]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

Loc: Tampa Florida
Sweetwater still has no Eleven Racks. Has to be over a month now or close as I check every other day, and still says the same thing (arriving soon)....I guess they got them when they first came out in Sept 2009 and never got another shipment???

#88 - 01/01/10 05:36 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
Chucksweet Offline

DrGit,

I am sorry we have not been able to get you an Eleven Rack. As you can imagine, they have been VERY popular. That being said we have had many shipments since our first order. In fact, we get new shipments every month. The problem is that they are so popular that they get presold or sold out before we can ever get them listed on our website.

If you really want one, the best thing to do is get it on order with us (via web or your sales engineer) and I promise you it will be filled soon. In fact, the next shipment is supposed to be here in a few weeks. And yes, they will have our custom presets installed in them.

Again, I apologize for the frustration.

Thanks,
Chuck

#95 - 01/03/10 11:35 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Chucksweet]
0dannyboy Offline
advanced member

Hey Just got my Eleven Rack a couple of days ago. I ordered it from Sweetwater on the 11th of Dec. Took a while to get it but worth the wait. I am so diggin the sweet water presets.
Theres a RLW Vibey OD by Robert williams thats very versial clean to dirty and the Steve steven stuff not just the solo but Blacktone and Flesh are just killers and very tweekable. I have a dual footswitch for now I have set up to switch the distortion on/off and the Tap tempo assighned to the other ...cant wait for a midi controller from Digi.

#100 - 01/04/10 02:51 PM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Chucksweet]
DrGit Offline
advanced member

Loc: Tampa Florida
Thanks Chuck for the heads up

#128 - 01/15/10 07:58 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: DrGit]
0dannyboy Offline
advanced member

http://www.samedaymusic.com/prodsearch?q=eleven+rack
Eleven Racks been on backorder everywhere since christmas but I see today
samedaymusic ..instock ships will ship today it says.
good news.

Edited by 0dannyboy (01/15/10 07:58 AM)

#176 - 01/22/10 04:32 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: 0dannyboy]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Loc: Nashvegas
I was able to get one in 2 days - free shipping through Sam Ash here in Nashville. The guy there - Shawn was extremely helpful and found a Sam Ash in North Carolina who had them in stock - a few in fact at the time which surprised me, but I had great luck when nobody else here in TN had them in stock!

Oh and I uploaded about 5 presets today! (not approved yet though and not sure how long that takes) Hope you like them!!!! This Eleven Rack is incredible! I am just beginning to tap into the potential of it.

Edited by VaiSatchAtrucci (01/22/10 04:33 AM)

#177 - 01/22/10 09:06 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
0dannyboy Offline
advanced member

Glad to hear your rockin out with the 11R. New stuff rewlz! I will upload a couple after my patches after too. I want to load balance the 3 patches I am useing so far and tweek them to at gig levels if nesseary. 1 acoustic patch, 1 fender duo bluesy patch with the green od spliting the clean dirty, then theres the new Heavy Plexi patch that I am really starting to like. Anyhow rawkon peaceout. Wish me luck at my second gig with my new improved patches on my 11R.

#178 - 01/22/10 09:16 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: 0dannyboy]
Justin Online   content

advanced member

Loc: Portland, Oregon
Thanks for the preset uploads VaiSatchAtrucci - they are approved and up on the site. And thanks to everyone else for contributing. We're starting to really build up a nice collection on this site! I love, love, love my Eleven rack!

#179 - 01/22/10 11:47 AM Re: Sweetwater presets [Re: Justin]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Loc: Nashvegas
Originally Posted By: Justin
Thanks for the preset uploads VaiSatchAtrucci - they are approved and up on the site. And thanks to everyone else for contributing. We're starting to really build up a nice collection on this site! I love, love, love my Eleven rack!

Hey Justin thanks so much for the site - I hope to see more and more presets coming from other users - its really fun to hear someone elses interpretation on a particular setup and really helps open up possibilities you maybe wouldn't otherwise have thought to try such as where effects are in the chain, different amp & gain pedal combos, etc...

I too LOVE my Eleven Rack! I don't care what all the Axe FX guys say, with this and my G-System or Nova System, it's got all I'll ever need and then some... Amazing... and at that price point, there's no comparison in my opinion... aaaaand no I don't work for Digidesign... LOL

Thanks and keep up the great job brother...

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >