Page 26 of 27 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#34039 - 07/30/13 09:34 AM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: jaminjimlp]
GLiDE-BPM Offline

New to the forum... would love for those S-H20 presets to somehow drop into bigphatmojo AT homesc DOT com by accident... LoL!

Just picked up an Eleven Rack and I've donated to singtall to grab those as well.

Thanks!
GLiDE

#40492 - 08/05/14 09:03 PM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: smfelton]
geils Offline

Loc: Virginia
Just got an 11R after a lot of research on youtube, forums, and reviews. It sounds as though Avid is backing away from the 11R, just my opinion, but it sounds much better than my GNX4 and my UX2.

However, I bought it from on Ebay, and it came with the sweet water presets, and a friend of mine inadvertantly reset my 11R and now the presets are gone. Sweetwater has not responded, as of yet.

Anyone have a file, that can be e-mailed, with the presets so I can restore them? Looking forward to learning from these discussions and using the 11R. I'm already looking into the Singtail Superpak, and D/L'ing from this user group.

#40504 - 08/06/14 08:16 AM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: geils]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
sweetwater presets aren't anything special. i wouldn't waste any more time on it.

#40505 - 08/06/14 09:15 AM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: singtall
sweetwater presets aren't anything special. i wouldn't waste any more time on it.

++++1

get the singtall superpack it is 100x better!!!

#40506 - 08/06/14 10:22 AM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: jaminjimlp]
DaytonFlyer Offline
advanced member

I agree completely. I have a sweetwater 11r. There were MAYBE 2-3 presets that I dug. I got the super pack and it blew all of the sweetwater stuff away. All of my live tones are either super pack tones that I've tweaked or tones that I created but did so after studying the things Ross does to get his tones so fantastic!

#40509 - 08/06/14 11:36 AM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
geils Offline

Ok,Ok; - I'm forgetting the SW presets and getting the Singtall Superpak. I guess this may be like the GNX4 MFX Supermodels that I purchased for that unit. They sounded fantastic and even modeled amps and cabs that were not on the original GNX4.

Next question,(I am such a noob on the 11r), where do I store presets on my PC and call them up. With the 11R the presets get overwritten, as I found out, but they only have 104 places. If all filled is it just a matter of keeping the original in a file and overwriting a preset when I want to use it or from the editor can I go to the preset folder and call up presets as on the GNX4 without overwriting or saving to the 11R?

Thanks.

Edited by geils (08/06/14 11:39 AM)

#40513 - 08/06/14 04:38 PM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: geils]
DaytonFlyer Offline
advanced member

That's exactly what I did when I first got my 11. I backed up my presets to a file on my PC. If for whatever reason I want to load one back up, I can do so from that file. I think almost every sweetwater preset has been overwritten and I made a second backup file withy current presets.

#40515 - 08/06/14 06:46 PM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: DaytonFlyer]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
backup any presets that you like, then write over the rest of them.

back in the day, i had a gnx4 and i bought the mfxsupermodels ultra package for $115. it was one of the best investments i ever made. what i'm doing today is a direct result of what i learned from that guy's presets.

#40572 - 08/09/14 02:45 PM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: singtall]
geils Offline

Purchased the Singtall Superpack and was amazed at the amount of presets, both artists and rigs, then the .zip files within it that contain even more. The sounds are incredible and cover just about any preset anyone could set up. Just like the mfxsupermodels. These should keep me busy for quite a few months just figuring out how to organize and set up for my use.

I did figure out that the rigs when installed from the PC are just like the GNX4 ones they just take up a space temporarily and nothing is lost unless saved. Now I have two great systems as I'm impressed with the 11R, but the supermodels still make the GNX4 great too. My UX2 graphically is the best, and has the most pedals, amps, et., but almost always sounds fizzy. The GNX4 has the best routing capabilities, can separate the guitar from the audio to separate sends, but I'm really seeing where the 11R is made for the live situations.

Thanks to all here for the advice and to Singtall for the phenomenal job on the Superpack. The night I got it I played for over 3 hours and didn't even scratch the surface of all it contained.

#41094 - 09/17/14 11:38 AM Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? [Re: geils]
shaker Offline

Hi, I'm down here in Australia and bought my 11R locally so getting the Sweetwater presets isn't an option for me.

I would really appreciate it if someone could share the Sweetwater presets with me.
Cheers John
johncunningham554@yahoo.com.au

Page 26 of 27 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 >