free plugin from soundtoys

Posted by: Christophersad

free plugin from soundtoys - 03/27/15 03:26 PM

https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2015/&rc=371-5290-228

go guys grab it before 1st april!
Posted by: TLTD

Re: free plugin from soundtoys - 03/28/15 05:40 PM

I love these free plugins, thanks! I can't find my fricking iLok any more for a lot of them or I'd use them more. Glad they went to the no iLok needed model.

I was just hoping for a plugin like this last night for a vocal effect for my son's band actually, so this is awesome. Thanks.
Posted by: jaminjimlp

Re: free plugin from soundtoys - 03/29/15 01:54 PM

thanks dude I try to grab Free one every year. Man 3 years in a row I believe

Re: free plugin from soundtoys - 03/29/15 05:31 PM

Yeah I got Little Radiator first and loved that to make things just a little more "alive." Microshift is great for that Van Halen chorus sound I could only get with the Eventide before. Primal Tap, I haven't used a whole lot but kinda like their Echo Boy in quality. Now Alter Boy for vocals. I hate to say it, but I prefer these kinda plugs over the big ones & would probably if anything buy the "little" versions of Crystalizer and Decapitator just to have more of these scaled down plugins that don't take up so much of the screen.
Posted by: DonaldR

Re: free plugin from soundtoys - 03/30/15 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Christophersad
Cool thanks
Posted by: mikefont

Re: free plugin from soundtoys - 03/30/15 02:46 PM

Thanks for the info...nabbed me a copy too.

If anyone else needs a code to get a free copy, you can use code # 217-2452-412 here with this link.

Re: free plugin from soundtoys - 03/30/15 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: TLTD
Yeah I got Little Radiator first and loved that to make things just a little more "alive." Microshift is great for that Van Halen chorus sound I could only get with the Eventide before. Primal Tap, I haven't used a whole lot but kinda like their Echo Boy in quality. Now Alter Boy for vocals. I hate to say it, but I prefer these kinda plugs over the big ones & would probably if anything buy the "little" versions of Crystalizer and Decapitator just to have more of these scaled down plugins that don't take up so much of the screen.
too bad i missed the little microshift :((((((((((

Re: free plugin from soundtoys - 03/30/15 05:44 PM

Alter Boy has a cool chorus effect in it also, I've been trying this out with guitars and it's great. Here's a sample:

https://soundcloud.com/tltd/slab

Re: free plugin from soundtoys - 04/01/15 02:43 PM

yea i admit i downloaded it to try some weird use wuth guitar laugh