Potty Humor Rules!!!

Posted by: PatriotsBuker

Potty Humor Rules!!! - 05/06/14 09:48 PM

Never too old for some good old fashioned potty humor. Well, maybe I am, but what the heck. Here is a song written by me, sadly enough, called "Someone Spooled a Leaner(On My Birthday Cake)".

It's a bit long for the subject matter, speaking of matter, but I hope you'll at least sit through the instrumental which starts at 3:00 minutes or so. I think I really drive home the absurd in this section. smile

Oh, and yes, this is just a really dumb comedy song. Have fun.

Someone Spooled a Leaner

I did everything in Pro Tools, drums were Studio Drummer, guitars were me using 11-Rack Rigs or sending acoustic through line-in and the bass was the 'Rickenbacher in Kontakt. The sound effects were also pulled out of Kontakt from various VIs. Vocals, including BGVs were me, too. That's some real ugly stuff, so take it easy. smile
Posted by: singtall

Re: Potty Humor Rules!!! - 05/06/14 09:52 PM

never heard the expression "spooled a leaner". where did that come from? lol

Re: Potty Humor Rules!!! - 05/06/14 09:58 PM

A friend of mine came up with that one. My son and I were rolling on the ground laughing. 10 years later, I finally figured out how to use it in a song.
Posted by: singtall

Re: Potty Humor Rules!!! - 05/07/14 07:46 AM

a cousin of mine used to call serious diarrhea "the blaps".

we later on added a grade to describe how bad it was:

blap factor 1 - soft ice cream
blap factor 5 - enough force to get under the toilet seat!
Posted by: X-Mann

Re: Potty Humor Rules!!! - 05/07/14 08:43 AM

This made me LOL BIG time!!!! Nice!!! \m/ laugh cool

X
Posted by: Bob

Re: Potty Humor Rules!!! - 05/07/14 09:54 AM

HI-freakin'-larious!

Good mix man.
Posted by: mikefont

Re: Potty Humor Rules!!! - 05/07/14 02:07 PM

When I first heard Dave Chappelle call it the Mud-Butt, I friggin cried laughing so hard...

Re: Potty Humor Rules!!! - 05/09/14 02:34 PM

Thanks, guys! It was a lot of fun to do. A little touch of the absurd every now and then don't hurt no-one. smile