The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY

Posted by: X-Mann

The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 04:07 AM

Part One: The Story

Taking the 2nd "30-second idea" from back in an older thread & following it thru to completion..........We get the crazy new track "Die Spammer, Die"........ grin

This is an angry song & my best attempt at some X-Metal (& humor) (\m/)...... mad I even captured my favorite recorded lick/line to date (Go to the 1:37ish mark & check this out NOW) shocked eek shocked smirk grin

Enraged by the Spam community & their never ending quest to sell me a baby carrier on a guitar forum, I created THIS with some help from a misfit band of axe slinging brothers......... cool

Know as "The X-Team"......... shocked

The song has layers of guitar tracks & Eleven Rack Rigs & tones.........Along with a special Kemper appearance too......... cool but the SUPER COOL new thing is the stellar VOCALS provided by my new net friend Martin....... grin (I'm doing a whole bunch of full vocal band tunes next if all goes well & will need more soldiers too) wink

I needed some 11R help & found it in the following soldiers of fortune: CrankyRayHanky (2nd verse Kemper solo over the "Weapons Selection" part), Cisco Kid aka Mork (Crazy cool outro feedback/cat calls/amazing solo where he is pictured toward the end), DJEmass (My Sniper who sent me back a 4-track Killer infused epic sound scape)......I even changed the ending around to show this off & by lowering all of the other instruments so you can hear it.....That's DJE at the very end (& some X-bass) all by himself........Until my boy Jase2112 comes in with the final lick to put that last nail in the coffin on the Spamming world!!!!!! eek

& if THAT wasn't enough....Stay till the very, very end where JVstrat shows you his little friend & puts a little more lead in those Spammer corpses....... smirk

I send out a very special "Thank you" to my "X-Team" & the guys who wanted to be on this track but where fighting another war (VSA, Mike, Mark etc...etc..)

& if YOU were entertained & liked a tone or specific solo please feel free to stop in & say so.......If you're interested in being a part of my next adventure please let me know & I'll make it happen..... cool

Your Team Lead & Demolition Mann.....X-Mann
(More to follow)

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 04:08 AM

Part Two: The Rigs

The Rig name, song time/location & creator will be added in FULL detail by tonight......

A special Thanks to MRJstudios & Singtall Creations for some crazy cool Rigs......

More to follow......So stay tuned.......

RIG ISOLATION: Nuno Extreme II Created By: Niels Floor

Isolated Rig Sound Sample: Nuno Extreme II

http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/nuno-extreme-ii

Solo location in DSD @ 1:30 to 1:44

RIG ISOLATION: Framus Cobra II Created By: Singtall

Isolated Rig Sound Sample: Framus Cobra II

http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/framus-cobra-ii

Solo location in DSD @ 2:03 to 2:10

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 04:09 AM

Part Three: The Ringtones

I will be adding some FREE Ringtones of the Chorus section (Die Spammer, Die) & each players Solo section in the days to come......So stay tuned for that as well......

Here's a FREE mp3 of DSD for you to download while you wait...... cool

http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/die-spammer-die-by-the-x-team

Ok......Here's the 1st batch of i-phone 4 DSD (Die Spammer Die) Ring tones for all to enjoy for FREE.......These files are .m4r ring tone files.......Put them on your desktop & just double click them into i-tunes then sync them to your phone.......& then set each ring tone to where you want/need it....... grin

Here is the DropBox Link to ALL DSD Ring Tones.....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y3ernglmmjhon2h/mU9TB36F23

The 1st 3 ring tones are as follows & heard in the original song order....

Verse-1 (X-Mann) Ringer Name: DSD-X-V1.m4r
Vocal Chorus (Martin) Ringer Name: DSD-CHORUS.m4r
Post Chorus Shred (X-Mann) Ringer Name: DSD-X-METAL.m4r

& Here's 2-more AWESOME DSD Ring Tones by Cisco/Mork & DJE/JASE2112/Martin

Ringer Name: DSD-Mork.m4r
Ringer Name: DSD-DJE-JASE-M.m4r

X

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 04:11 AM

Part Four: The Giveaway

I will be sending out a new Paul Gilbert instructional DVD to one lucky forum member (ok...now 4-different videos) in 1-week from today.........The winner will be picked at random this coming weekend & notified in this thread........

There might be several winners too.......More details on this later...... smirk The details are posted now & shown below.... grin

Lets all do what we can to keep this place moving along & getting MORE traffic too.......It's a GREAT place & I'd hate to see it go away.......

1st Place Prize - Paul Gilbert's Intense ROCK 1 & 2 DVD

2nd Place Prize - Greg Koch's The Guitar Gristle Instructional DVD for the Tele Lover

3rd Place Prize - Carl Verheyen's Intervalic ROCK Instructional DVD

& "Yes" even 4th place will get an "X" prize pack.....with a Scott Henderson DVD

ALL of these instructional DVD's have helped to shape my style, knowledge & musical development as a guitar player & musician.......

I feel that it's time to pass these on to my good friends here with the hope that it takes your playing in a new direction (just like the Eleven Rack does too)...... grin

I only ask that you remain a positive force here & comment on EVERYONE'S threads & posts......It may not seem like much, but a kind word to a new player can go a long way........Just think about it............We were all new to something once, recording, Pro-Tools, The 11-Rack, Guitar etc...etc...

There is still more info to come so check back to page-1 for more updates & drawing information...... cool

Names will be picked at random from X's "11R User List"....... wink grin smirk wink confused

Good luck & happy hunger games!!!!! smirk

Peace! Bob Barker grin
Posted by: singtall

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 06:10 AM

X-Mann you came through again with some awesome stuff! it's always cool to see this type of motivating material that gets the forum going again. and it's always cool to get a good laugh early in the day.
Posted by: Mister_Riff

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 06:45 AM

What an awesome song and video! laugh

That Martin guy is hilarious grin That part with the neon sword ... I bursted out laughing at that bit laugh

And that news article ... "Maladjusted 14-year-olds grunt with delight" LOL grin laugh
Posted by: aussiebail

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 07:40 AM

Dude that is GREAT! It sounds awesome and I love how it turned out. I think my favorite part is the "Spammer" paper getting shot with the bb gun, that is an awesome scene!

And I also agree with MrRiff...I think Martin would fit in nicely around here!
Posted by: Birdie

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 07:40 AM

I have to wait till I get home tonite, as we are blocked here at work..

I am looking forward to it!!!

**UPDATE**

Now I seen it and love it!!

You guys are FREAKING AWESOME..!!!!

DIE SPAMMER DIE..!!!!!!

Love that singin' voice too man..super fantastico mucho!!!!
Posted by: djemass

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 07:56 AM

smile
Posted by: Jase2112

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 09:13 AM

Thanks X for giving me the opportunity to play \m/!!

KILLER video - great pics, playing and 11R and Kemper tones:)
Posted by: ritchgtr

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 09:26 AM

Ahahah, exactly as i wrote last week, X-Mann & friends, you're definitly out of your mind !
I love to finish working on a ultra positive vid & have a good laugh !

Thanks to you dudes !!
Posted by: jvstrat

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 09:30 AM

Awesome, my tele always gets them in the end wink

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 09:59 AM

I'd like to reply to each comment, but just know this......

I LOVE this site & hanging out and talking guitar nerd stuff with all of you cool guys.......

"The X-Team" is ALWAYS looking for new axe slingers to join & have some guitar fun......The hardest thing about a project like this is the editing for me......I was given some amazing stuff from the team & tried to use it all, but it gets hard to make it all flow.......To those that had a few licks cut short or re-mixed just know that I did it for the greater good & my vision as master chef.....

I'd like to work with all of you at some point & the different players help to mix it all up & keep things fresh.....

I have to say that even though I've worked with Cranky & Mork before.....They still seem to amaze me each time around......& working with DJE was EASY, WAY FUN & FAST.....YOU have moved to the top of my list son......& Jase2112.....Jase....Jase....Jase.....

Jase is SO busy & not BIG into Pro-Tools yet.....but busted out some killer licks at the very last minute that were ALL just stellar......We also need to work together more....

Get ready for even more stuff in the days to come.....& I've invited A LOT of NEW members to come over & join us too.....So lets clean-up the place, get the bar ready & get that Baby Ruth out of the pool!!!! shocked

War! X-Mann

PS - I am now ready & excited about the next spammer post too..... smirk

PSS - & "Yes", you mess with "X" & I'll sick JV on your @ss!!!!!! BOOM! I said it! grin

PMS - I did my 1st tri-athalon this Sunday too....So I was a busy boy getting this all ready for you guys.....I wanted to have all the extra little things ready.....but they are on the way....Hey....& give my Team some detailed feedback on just how awesome & different each of there Spam killing skills were......They've earned it.....& so will YOU by doing so..... wink

PRS - I've also invited Martin to come over & join us......& I shall call him????? "Mini-X" laugh
Posted by: dmock66

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 11:26 AM

Another CLASSIC X-Mann (and friends) presentation!!! Dude - that was awesome!

... of course the video was ALL X - but the playing was just sweet as well! I give full props to your work in creating and editing this video - and the talent of the guys on this forum (in collaboration with your brain child idea and editing) if phenomenal!

Nice work one and all (with extra props to X)!!!
Posted by: crankyrayhanky

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 11:52 AM

Awesome work but everyone involved. The playing was great, X's production hilarious and Martin just about stole the show with his footage! That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: crankyrayhanky
Awesome work but everyone involved. The playing was great, X's production hilarious and Martin just about stole the show with his footage! That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

Yea when I saw him tying the tie around his head I felt like when Joe Dirt reunited with his family! grin
Posted by: Riffmagus

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 01:56 PM

Seriously awesome. Just made my day!!
Posted by: Martin

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 03:59 PM

Here I am. Thanks for the invite. I hope to contribute to the lively discussions that I have seen here.

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Martin
Here I am. Thanks for the invite. I hope to contribute to the lively discussions that I have seen here.

Welcome Martin......You're an official Rockstar here now & made an amazing entrance with "Die Spammer, Die"........ cool

Join in to any & all threads & speak your mind.......

Peace! X-Mann

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 04:21 PM

Ok....Go BACK TO PAGE-1.......I've added the first set of Die Spammer, Die (aka DSD) Ring Tones for all i-phone users........

The 1st 3 ring tones are as follows & heard in the original song order....

Verse-1 (X-Mann) Ringer Name: DSD-X-V1.m4r
Vocal Chorus (Martin) Ringer Name: DSD-CHORUS.m4r
Post Chorus Shred (X-Mann) Ringer Name: DSD-X-METAL.m4r

Enjoy & more to follow.......

X
Posted by: Str@man

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/08/12 09:09 PM

As usual, I am just overwhelmed with the great talent and the great people that make up this list - I am SINCERE when I say I really love you guys a LOT!!!!!

Martin, it is great having you here man, welcome to the nut-house Bro smile
Posted by: Gerry

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 12:23 AM

That was freekin awesome and the vid was amazing X-Mann.
Posted by: Riffmagus

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 12:38 AM

You know what - This video really rekindled my love of the orange box - spent a good few hours cranking out riffs and smiling - good times.

Plus, Dje - I'm now very much considering a Torpedo CAB to keep the 11 running - the tones you are getting from that are nothing short of stellar - plus, with the power-amp voicings.....sweeeeet!

And, it's pretty darned cheap for what it is...

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 04:43 AM

Thx's Boyzzzzz...... Way cool of you to stop in & comment (it helps this place move along too...... wink

PRIZE UPDATE,PRIZE UPDATE PRIZE UPDATE,PRIZE UPDATEPRIZE UPDATE,PRIZE UPDATE PRIZE UPDATE,PRIZE UPDATE.......GO BACK TO PAGE-1......

I've added MORE prizes, pictures & details for next Mondays X-tra SPECIAL DSD Give Away.......Go Check it out!!!!!!!

There will also be an update to the "Rigs Used" section on page-1 & a special "Rig Isolation" clips addition as well........So Check back later tonight...... smirk

Peace! X-Mann

PS - Make sure you guys help keep ALL the threads moving by commenting.....

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 05:51 AM

I also added 2-more crazy cool i-phone DSD Ring Tones too......

Now you can put Cisco/Mork in your phone along with DJE/Jase & Martin......... grin

How cool will that be when your phone blows-up & it the crazy growls of Mork's tele......Or DJE doing some psycho 4-guitars on acid trip.......with Jase shredding & Martin telling you to "Die"....comes thru the phone...... cry

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 06:39 AM

This kicks @ss !!!!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 06:42 AM

Hey bro,

Thanx, this sounds great because I tonematched also the IRs...

Very curious to test the Torpedo with a real tube pre (Mesa studio pre for instance).

Cheers
Posted by: Rushian

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 07:53 AM

X-bro you are just the right kind of crazy this world needs!! Thanks for starting my day of just right, with a grin on my face and a lyric firmly lodged in my brain... DIE SPAMMER DIEEEE!!!!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Martin

Welcome Martin! grin Great to have you among us cool Do you also play guitar or ... ?

Edit: just saw the prizes ... YOWZA!!! grin those are cool prizes!

If I win ... expect some crazy shipping to Belgium though laugh

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 06:35 PM

dude! the Paul Gilbert videos are probably my favorite videos of all time. i saw the videos when they first came out at a friends house and told myself to buy them when i had the money.....which i never did. thank God that i have a pretty good memory and i had a guitar in my hands during the entire watching of the video, so i did learn a lot from them.
Posted by: Lurgar

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/09/12 09:18 PM

Dude, that was pretty awesome. It's amazing that some people can get together on the internet and make music like that and then turn it into a finished product. Amazing!

And X-mann, you gotta tell me the name of your new running shoes. I'm looking at getting my next guitar in orange and your shoes have a pretty cool color.

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/10/12 07:29 AM

The 1st two RIG ISOLATION sound clips (& Rig details) are now up on PAGE-1.......

I started with the following FREE User Rigs:

Nuno Extreme II & Framus Cobra II cool

These Rigs were untouched by me for the recording of DSD & can be downloaded "As is" here for the bargin price of $0.00............. cool

I will post up more Rig Isolation sound clips from the DSD song/video so that you can hear them all alone...........& see what they can do for YOU........The individual "X-Team" solos & Rigs are on the way too........... shocked So next up...CrankyKemper, Then the MRJ Rig Tapping Lick, Cisco's Jaw Dropping, annimal's from space/beautiful noises solo, DJE's 4-tracked EPIC sound scape of Spammer Death solo & Jase's shred-stopping Killer ending (aka FACE) solo........So stay tuned kids...... wink

The Rig creator is also honored for his hard work too....... cry

Oh & an "X-Mann" training routine/Orange Nike shoe update as well......along with a funny running story (& pic) from my recent 1/2 marathon too......... laugh laugh laugh

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/10/12 08:59 AM

Ok it is my turn :

EBMM Petrucci
JazzIIIXL pick
ElevenRack with cab bypassed, M2 sim (as usual) with Petrucci settings (treb7.5-mid5-bass2). No FX
Torpedo CAB with amp sim 6L6 PushPull
IR tonematched on a real IIC+ clip.

I recorded 4 tracks. When thinking about war, I thought about Satriani in the Extremist Album.
- 1 track with the technique of Satch (pick percussion in the E string while my left finger plays with the bar)
- 1 track with screaming harmonic+trem bar, like satch use to do
- another one is one track I recorded, then i reversed the track
- the last is a riff I use in one of my own song. I added a strong flanger in ACID PRO 7.0 (I LOVE this software)

What can I add ? Oh, yes, I didn't wear my pink Sweat shirt while recording !!!! smile

Cheers
Posted by: Ciscokid

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/10/12 10:19 AM

My Turn CiscoKid aka Mork,

Ibanez JS1000BTB
Eric Johnson picks
The Rig is my "Motherload" and it's on the sites database

All recorded in ProTool.

I didn't have very much time so I just went nuts on the bar and tried to make the sound of a SPAM that was about to die.

Great track and it's a blast what Mr X thinks up for this site. Just glad to be a part of it.

Cheers Guys you all kicked ass on this track.

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/10/12 06:12 PM

ISOLATED KEMPER SOLO - By CrankyRayHanky
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/iso-kemper-dsd-cranky

ISOLATED X-Mann 11R Solo: Rig Name: MRJ TREADPLATE 1 Created by: MRJ Studios Go check out MRJ's website for more Rigs & info too....
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/is0-mrj-tread1-dsd-x

Isolated Crazy, Cool, Out of this World Cisco/Mork solo
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/iso-cisco-mork-dsd

Isolated 4-Track Jaw Dropping DJE Sound-Scape Thingy
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/iso-dje-dsd-m

Isolated Shredding Master Piece of Down Home 11R Goodness by Jase2112
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/iso-jase2112-dsd

ALL of these sound samples show just what the 11-Rack can sound like in all the different styles & hands of great/cool players.......Listen to Cisco's clip & you will hear music, great tone & style......It sounds JUST like a REAL amp because it's all in his hands....... grin

Way cool boys!!!!!! cool

X
Posted by: Corey James

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/10/12 08:11 PM

HAHAHAH

You are certifiably insane!!!

I loved it. I'm sorry X, I missed the message. Life has been a little challenging recently and I haven't been logging in recently. We're getting on the good side of that again so I'll be poking around a little more.

That rocked guys, great job!
Posted by: rushfan

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/10/12 08:28 PM

Well done, one and all! Loved the tune, the video, the craziness, everything!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/11/12 07:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Corey James
HAHAHAH

You are certifiably insane!!!

I loved it. I'm sorry X, I missed the message. Life has been a little challenging recently and I haven't been logging in recently. We're getting on the good side of that again so I'll be poking around a little more.

That rocked guys, great job!

Yo Corey.....

Sorry to hear about whatever you have been dealing with in this crazy thing we call LIFE (Oh....Good song title....Hm....)..... frown

Welcome back & just know that Team Orange & The X-Team are always hear for you if you need us...... cool

Stick around & blow-off some steam & talk 11R, Guitars & music with us or whatever is on your mind.......

I pray that you get whatever you need at this time, for you & for your family........ smile

Peace! Tim

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/11/12 08:36 AM

We're on the flip side.

It will be good!

Does this work as a contest entry?

It features a song Kevin and I wrote for the new cd, and a guitar I built!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/11/12 08:52 AM

We're on the flip side.

It will be good!

Does this work as a contest entry?
http://youtu.be/LZn9qjDUQ2c

It features a song Kevin and I wrote for the new cd, and a guitar I built!

Cool & "Yes", your in!!!!! grin (Their is NO real entry needed to be in this contest for the most part) whistle smirk

If this was a solo contest you'd be in the top-3 fo sho.......Great tune & solo son......That guitar is wicked awesome too!!!! One of the best looking custom guitars I've seen in awhile too...........Maybe they need an "X-Mann" model that I could promote all over the web with my tunes & videos too????? grin laugh grin

It would have to be as single cut or in the shape of my Blues Saraceno guitars.....& probably have a stupid/stand-out color too...... grin

Always looking for more new (lethal) members for The X-Team as well...... grin

Good luck with the CD too..... wink

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: Jase2112

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/11/12 11:03 AM

It was a frantic exercise of creativity. I was trying to help end the tune with playing that would match the tone and 'outtro carnage' that had just been delivered to all spammers. So here's what I recall...Jase2112, proud and new member of Team X.

PRS Custom 24 w/HFS (Hot/Fat/and Screams) treble humbucker
Dunlop Jazz III pick
11 Rig: Marshall Lead 800 w/4x12 25W speaker sim, RAT distortion pedal in front of the amp.

I think the mic was a Dyn 7 on axis with a decent amount of speaker breakup. A little chorus added.

Recorded quickly in PT...X made it all sound good in the mix. It's a brighter/dry rig so I can cut through the keys in my band at gig volume and one I solo with a lot.

Like CiscoKid said, I'm happy to be a part of this forum. Thanks again X for the invite and inspiration. The whole tune and video is awesome, great playing and funny as %$#@ delivered in your own unique style. \m/ \m/ !!!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/11/12 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Lurgar

And X-mann, you gotta tell me the name of your new running shoes. I'm looking at getting my next guitar in orange and your shoes have a pretty cool color.

So......Yea......I got the shoes on my trip in NYC & the GIANT Nike store at the Trump Plaza.....& I still don't know the official name (maybe Nike Free 3.0???) yet, but I call them "The Donald"...... crazy

I got these for my 1/2 marathon that I did 2-weeks ago.......& it went VERY well......This was a tough/long hilly course......Called "The Brooksie Way".....& I finished it (13.1 miles) in 1:51:58 too..... cool A ROCK solid time for me.....

So at the end their were all of these photographers taking pictures & people cheering & just making a BIG deal......& I got all finished, grabbed some water & then saw THIS on my shirt!!!!!!!! shocked

I thought I was shot by the 2nd gunman on the grassy noel...... laugh

It was just great getting the e-mail with ALL 10-Race photos & my bloody nip slip!!!!!!! frown

Learn from uncle X & ALWAYS TAPE YOUR NIPPLES KIDS!!!!!!! grin

X

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 01:05 AM

Thank you for the compliments X.

I would like to return the favor and tell you how exciting that bloody nipple was, but I think I'll reign myself in before I get carried away!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 01:07 AM

Here's a little something I was playing around with tonight. Just goofing around at low volumes while the kids were asleep smile

I drank a Coke Zero in your honor!!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 01:44 AM

Hey Martin,

Interested in another project ?

Cheers

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 04:15 AM

Here's a little something I was playing around with tonight. Just goofing around at low volumes while the kids were asleep smile

Lol.......Very cool CJ & now you know my secret son.....Coke Zero (& sore nips) make me play like a Mann on Fire!!!! grin

YOU need to jump in on a global video jam bro, your chops & playing are truly TOP NOTCH & ad in those pretty guitars & BOOM....WINNING!!!!!

Would you like to do a solo on a new X tune for me?

Your kind of sound like George Lynch in this video (Audio wise) too & I love that you can hear the pick on the strings thingy..... cool

Peace! X

PS - Lets talk more off-line..... cool

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 11:00 AM

Hey
This is happenin'! Nice work

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 11:48 AM

Well......I must say.....My original goals have been met.....& I just want to say "Thank you all" for checking this video out & the ElevenRackPresets.com site too if your new here......

My goals were as follows from the very start:

1) Create something FUN audio wise (with the Eleven Rack at the heart of it all).....& KILL some SPAMMERS!!!!!!
2) Jam with my forum Brothers & create a funny NEW video to entertain the masses along the way....
3) Draw some attention to this amazing site/forum & maybe, just maybe get a few new members....or just get the lurkers to speak up & come out of hiding..... grin

I believe that I've completed what I set out to accomplish here........I mean....I had fun in all of this, didn't you?.... smirk

In under 5-days we've got 46-replys & over 626 views here.......Cut, Print, AWESOME!!!!

Here's the final drawing info for Monday morning......

I will video the drawing & pick the names out of a hat (or something)..............& then post up the video & results...... eek shocked eek cool

The 4-winners have 2-days to private message me their shipping addresses & once I get them all I will ship out the prizes (no later then Friday the 19th)together (aka at the same time)......If a winner does NOT send me their shipping address by Tuesday night I will pick a new/different winner on Wednesday morning.....

If you already have the DVD that you won let me know & we'll go from there......I'll see what I can do, but remember.....This is already costing me & I get nothing out of this......So try to be understanding here.....

Good luck to all & "Thanks" again to everyone involved in this song, video, thread & forum........

Have a nice weekend, unless your a Spammer.....& if you are a Spammer......well..you know what to do.....DIE!!!!!!! grin

Peace! The X-Team

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 11:56 AM

Thanks Ray, and thanks again X!

Yeah, I'm all for doing a global jam. That's why I sent my email to ya, in case I'm going thru one of my 'not logging on for several days' streaks!

I love Lynch too, Wicked Sensation!!! YA HHA GAGA GA GA YA GA YOW!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 01:46 PM

on an unrelated note: the new Tremonti cd kicks all sort of ass!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/12/12 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: singtall
on an unrelated note: the new Tremonti cd kicks all sort of ass!

HE'LL YEA it does!!!!!!! grin

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/14/12 06:03 AM

The goal is & has always been to encourage more people to get involved, post comments & keep this forum moving forward........

ALL the people that responded with a post in this thread (no matter what they posted) are in Monday's X-tra Special Drawing.........So the drawing is locked-out now entry wise.....fwiw frown

SO......You have a GREAT chance at picking up a FREE instructional DVD since their are only a small handful of entries........... grin

Anyone that posted in CrankyRayHanky's new video thread is also in this drawing too............& since most of the people who commented on his thread commented here too.......well......They get multiple entries as an added bonus in all of this...... wink Ray worked hard to create something for all of us & he's not even an 11R user anymore......Plus he gives positive/constructive comments to everyone......Way to go Ray!!!! cool

This is my way of THANKING you for not lurking & keeping this place moving......

So stay tuned for the winners & "yes" you can get something for nothing every once & a while........ laugh

Peace! X

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/14/12 09:27 AM

That's awesome!
However, I still use the 11R for all my bass tones, as well as being the core of my system interface. There's a few tones I would still use if needed, such as the Matchless and the tape delay ...11R has so many applications its insane!
Posted by: esizer

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/14/12 11:44 AM

What a cool idea X! I love this forum, it is so helpful and supportive

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/14/12 06:41 PM

Here's a few last minute notes..........& some Prize give away info.......

I've created prize drawing slips with each persons name on it from this thread from before I posted the "Final prize contest rules" today.......This gave us 19 User names......I took Martin's name out since he's a singer & I asked him to post/join anyways........So that's 18 User entries from this thread......Then add the double entries from Cranky's thread & that's 4 more entries.......Since it was Ray's thread I didn't give him a double entry (Sorry CRH)....... wink

I will shoot a quick video tomorrow/Monday morning when I get up in a single camera shot.......Showing the drawing slips/names....then dropping them in.....& then picking 4-winners & 1 extra in case someone can't be contacted........

The crappy unedited video will be posted with the link in this thread & a private message will go out as well to the 4-winners......SO....Check your message/mail here as well......More info & trades will be talked about.....

Important: I want each person to get the video that's BEST for them & we can try to work this out in private after, but the prize you win is the prize you get if nobody will trade............I also have a few back-up prizes if your not into the guitar player's DVD that you win......& again.....We'll talk tomorrow.........I will send ALL prizes out this Friday at the same time & send them the cheapest way possible on my end...... smirk & that might be very slow if your out of the USA.....

I wish you ALL luck & remember that all of this is done for FUN ONLY........& if it works out well I might do more down the road.......

I will NOT do another "post a comment on MY thread" & win a prize contest...so please don't post on one of my threads down the road in hops of a prize....IT WILL NOT HAPPEN this way again.......fwiw

I WILL be picking a random thread (not mine) down the road where everyone that posted an honest/kind/comment or just some helpful info could win a prize.......but that will be down the road a bit...... smirk

I try to NEVER repeat myself idea wise, song wise & FUN thread wise.......

Please go back & read some of the past info if need be...........& good luck all.... grin

Peace! Ed McMann...... laugh

PS - I think that once some of the lurker/shy guys start posting more, the forum will pick up & get better/more busy........& you will feel great just getting involved in such a cool community of guitar peeps........& I feel that it will make you a better player too......It can push you to go outside your comfort zone.......& that's always good..... wink

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/15/12 04:45 AM

THANKS for making this place a better forum & here are the winners!!!!! cool

I had a hard time shooting this & doing everything at the same time & in one take so....The video is choppy & sucks...... frown

I will contact the winners today.....& it looks like it really does pay to comment & get involved......A.B. & Corey James get picked twice in this video so I throw them out after each ones 1st win..... smirk

I did end up picking 2-alternates.....& they were Dmock & Rushian.....So claim your prize & send me your shipping address within 48 hours....or it goes to them.......

I already have the next give away planned & you're going to have to earn this one..........& play some Rush or Queen for me.....More to follow on Wednesday......

Peace! X-Mann

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/15/12 06:36 AM

Congrats to all the winners!

Way cool of you X-Mann to be doing this!!! Certainly some major positive Karma going your way grin

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/15/12 06:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Mister_Riff
Congrats to all the winners!

Way cool of you X-Mann to be doing this!!! Certainly some major positive Karma going your way grin

I agree! Vote Mann 2012!!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/15/12 07:24 AM

What!!! No neck tie bandanas were used in this prize video!!! What!!!

Aw shucks, that's really cool. What are the chances of getting you out to my place (put the postage money in your gas tank) and I'll buy dinner? If I'm not mistaken I think you're less then an hour away!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/15/12 07:40 AM

X-Mann, you are the best bro !!

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/15/12 08:11 AM

What!!! No neck tie bandanas were used in this prize video!!! What!!!

Aw shucks, that's really cool. What are the chances of getting you out to my place (put the postage money in your gas tank) and I'll buy dinner? If I'm not mistaken I think you're less then an hour away!

Yea, we could work this out I'm sure! wink

We'll talk off-line & I've got a song/video idea too........Well.....If I'm coming out all that way we might as well create something (on video)..... grin

X

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/15/12 09:11 AM

1) Paul Gilbet DVD = Corey James
2) Greg Koch DVD = Aussiebail
3) Carl Verheyen DVD = Gerry
4) Scott Henderson DVD = Dmock (Shipping to DJE is too much$$$)

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/17/12 07:13 AM

Originally Posted By: X-Mann
1) Paul Gilbet DVD = Corey James
2) Greg Koch DVD = Aussiebail
3) Carl Verheyen DVD = Gerry
4) Scott Henderson DVD = Dmock (Shipping to DJE is too much$$$)

With no reply or site of Gerry at all & since it's past the 48-hour deadline...........

Rushian is next in line for the Carl Verheyen intervallic design DVD....... cool

I've sent you a private message (check your mail here son) & you now have 48-hours to send me your shipping address.......

Starting......NOW.......GO!!!!!! grin

ALL DVD's go out this FRIDAY....... wink

Peace! X

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/19/12 10:32 AM

3 of the 4 Prize packs went out in the mail today.....So they're on the way to your grubby little mitts boyzzzzz..... smirk

Each prize pack includes the instructional DVD that you won & an X-tra specail added X-Mann bonus gift(s) as well......... cool

So...THANKS for keeping this place going with positive energy & stay tunned...Yea.....More FREE stuff is on the horizon.....

Peace! X-Mann

PS - The 4th prize pack is going to be hand delivered to my guitar instructors house in Howell Mi. by yours truly & "yes"....There will be a video of that encounter too!!!!! shocked

Peace! Santa-X wink

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/19/12 10:43 AM

I nominate X for Forum President

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/19/12 11:02 AM

lol.....Thanks G, but I don't want that at all...... smirk

I just like this place a lot & think it only needs a small nudge to get to the next level..... wink
Posted by: Rushian

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/19/12 11:36 AM

Thank you Santa X, you are the (X)man!!!!
Posted by: Str@man

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/19/12 02:59 PM

I just like this place a lot & think it only needs a small nudge to get to the next level..... wink

All's I can say is you are X-zactly what this group needed my friend and it has been quite an X-citing place here lately and I for one have enjoyed the X-perience and if I had the money, I would buy you an X-zacto knife for X-mas and try to X-trapolate all of your knowledge and X-plore the musical realm of X-rays, perhaps while taking X-anax, and arranging such music to correlate to X-chromosomes....... but that's just MY opinion...

Re: The X-Team's NEW "Die Spammer, Die" VIDEO/TUNE/GIVEAWAY - 10/19/12 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Str@man

All's I can say is you are X-zactly what this group needed my friend and it has been quite an X-citing place here lately and I for one have enjoyed the X-perience and if I had the money, I would buy you an X-zacto knife for X-mas and try to X-trapolate all of your knowledge and X-plore the musical realm of X-rays, perhaps while taking X-anax, and arranging such music to correlate to X-chromosomes....... but that's just MY opinion...

That just gave me an X-Gasim!!!!!!!! grin laugh