New 11R presets from Sweetwater?

Posted by: VaiSatchAtrucci

New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 10:53 AM

Check out this link :

Sweetwater Article

Now it would seem to ME that Avid would be the ones approaching artists to create presets for them and provide them for everyone... I mean I get the whole marketing ploy on Sweetwaters part, but really ?

So my question is to anyone who has purchased from Sweetwater - do you somehow have access to any new presets that may come out or are you SOL on that? I would imagine you could contact them and go hey WTF I want the new artist presets...

I really would love to hear/see Satriani's of course as well as the others they say have created or WILL BE creating.

Just found it interesting... I mean is Sweetwater making that much profit off the 11R? The way they shroud the artist presets in such secrecy you'd think the only product they sell and make money on is the 11R... LOL smile It would be different if they were just outstanding presets and I could see why then, but I didn't find them any more impressive than the factory presets really. I think though with the newer ones, they may stand a better shot at being good since the 11R has been out for a while now?

The funniest thing is I WANTED to buy mine from Sweetwater but didn't want to wait 3 months to get one.

Oh the injustice! smile
Posted by: Rich5150

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 11:03 AM

I belive that once you purchase it from Sweetwater you get access to all future presets that get created. That being siad id like to get my hands on the new ones as well. Some of the original ones were ok but some were MEH.It is just more a ah so thats how he would create a tone thing.
Posted by: mikefont

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: VaiSatchAtrucci
The funniest thing is I WANTED to buy mine from Sweetwater but didn't want to wait 3 months to get one.

Oh the injustice! smile

That was the exact same situation that I was in. I was about to pull the trigger with Sweetwater until I went to check the 11R out at the Guitar Center on President's Day weekend. They were having their President's Day Sale going on, so I picked up my 11R at 15% off the price! So... I saved some money NOT going to Sweetwater AND I didn't have ta wait 3 months for it!

And I too have also wondered why it is not AVID going after those artist for presets. If AVID was the one landing those artists, then you would no doubt see all kinds of ads in magazines about them using the 11R, just like you see all of those artists on the Axe-FX ads. That's just a missed opportunity for AVID in my book!

Posted by: Ryk

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 11:34 AM

Does anybody here that bought it with the artist preset from sweetwater had post the preset in here? or are these preset protected by any intelectual property ? any chance we could find them in zip file or something , i wish we could download the preset here in zip file like all of it one time smile
Posted by: billm408

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 11:43 AM

Can't speak for a lot of the artists listed, but I know Steve Stevens posts on a couple of different gear forums and is open about sharing stuff. I'm sure if you asked him, he'd be glad to give you his pre sets.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Ryk
Does anybody here that bought it with the artist preset from sweetwater had post the preset in here? or are these preset protected by any intelectual property ? any chance we could find them in zip file or something , i wish we could download the preset here in zip file like all of it one time smile

Hey Ryk, here is a previous thread regarding the Sweetwater Artist Presets

Mike
Posted by: Ryk

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 02:53 PM

Preset protected!!!!! Just don't use unsweetenwater name when posting artist preset and tweak it then rename smile wow we could go in jail for illegual preset possession

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 05:49 PM

I guess what I'm saying is if you have the NEW ones, email them to me so I can 'evaluate' - I just want to make sure they are safe for everyone... It's an act of mercy really... LOL

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 06:28 PM

Yes id like to evaluate them as well gotta make sure they are decint and not corrupt or such nasty things whistle
Posted by: 6stringriffs

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 07:53 PM

Secret Presets?! Come On!

11R is not exactly that complicated. It doesn't have that many amp or fx models. Is it really going to be that hard to figure out & duplicate a "proprietary" preset.

Or how about this: who ever has these Sweetner presets, just post the RIG configuration. It isn't that hard to set them to get real close to what you hear from a pair of PC speakers.

And what's with the 3 month wait at Sweetner to get an 11R? Come on man! Almost every online dealer is selling a demo for $700! How do you think I got mine?

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/10 10:12 PM

It's what they call 'sarcasm' brother... smile The first ones were less than stellar and I just want to see if any newer ones are any better which if Satriani comes up with some, I for one sure want to see what he comes up with - that doesn't intrigue you in the least?

Nobody is suggesting it's complicated or that we can't come close - but just like how a Marshall Plexi only has a few knobs and a LOT less complicated than the 11R, people still want to know what settings Eric Johnson uses just like with Petrucci and his Boogies, and <insert guitar player here>...

While the 11R is not complicated, there are still a slew of combinations signal chain and settings wise that as subtle as they may seem make a huge difference and I may use a Treadplate amp to try and cop a tone and someone else may be able to get something similar using the Marshall so it's not always so cut and dry. We all hear and approach things differently and my rig on my guitar is not going to sound the same with yours which then you end up with two completely different presets which sound the same but not set up the same... So for ME it's intriguing to see HOW they went about it.

Make sense?

It's not a 3 month wait at Sweetwater NOW of course, this was when they first came out and NOBODY had any in stock practically. They also offer payment plans too which appeals to a lot of folks who don't have all the $$$ up front.
Posted by: 0dannyboy

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/28/10 10:40 AM

wink

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/28/10 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: VaiSatchAtrucci
I guess what I'm saying is if you have the NEW ones, email them to me so I can 'evaluate' - I just want to make sure they are safe for everyone... It's an act of mercy really... LOL

Count me in for the testing staff! Cause no Eleven Rack should be left behind!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 07/16/10 12:34 PM

Anyone got the new ones yet that didnt buy from sweetwater how are they
Posted by: roliver5150

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/16/10 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Rich5150
Anyone got the new ones yet that didnt buy from sweetwater how are they

I bought mine from Sweetwater in April before the new presets had been announced/released. When they posted the clips online I contacted my sales person (great staff there in my experience) and he managed to get me a zip file with the new presets; unfortunately, they didn't do a lot for me. I know so much of it is down to what type of guitar you use and what you are running through, but at least with the first bunch there were 5 or 6 that sounded ok with my stuff and I could tweak. The second bunch with the Satriani presets were a huge disappointment. Especially the Satch settings. They didn't allow me to surf with the alien at all!

So once again, as many have already pointed out, so much of it comes down to your guitar, and your touch, and the presets are somewhat secondary...

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/16/10 10:33 PM

I must agree 100% the presets are fun to play with to get to know your amps but in reality for me they arent much good for live use. you'll need to find a few that are close tweek to taste and start from scratch with the other amps. I am still working an acceptable plexi sound for my stuff ...that amp is hard for me to dail in for some reason...While others here say its there favorite amp...depends on the stuff your useing alot. I like the Fender amps alot and am getting to like the AC 30 vox with the new p90s too... Soooo much to learn so many guitars so little time...good luck peaceout.
Posted by: DrGit

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/16/10 10:41 PM

I want to find a 20% off coupon to use at SW so I can buy another 11R....Figure $899 x .20 = $719 for a new one (i'll take it) come on Mitch hook up the guys that wanted to buy from you guys but you never had any in stock last Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec...Now you guys probably have tons of them
Posted by: Red

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/20/10 06:41 PM

I am looking forward to the day that the 11R has a stick memory gizmo like the H&K Coreblade. That would be the ultimate in convenience. Just haul the stick to the gig, knowing that everything would be tweaked to your standards.

Right now, one would have to bring some laptop to download, and yes, it is pretty darn easy to do, thanks.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/20/10 09:47 PM

Say what???

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/21/10 11:58 AM

thats a great advantage of digital amps you can back up the settings...I remember a gig out of high school the guy has a Mesa whatever and someone messed up his settings on the front was like 2 rows of eqs and such...it was right before a show and I thought he was gonna cry... with your rigs backed up to a memory stick all you have to do is find a eleven rack and a laptop in the place your playing... backup the new 11rack with your rigs and tada you take your tone wherever you go....kewl.
Posted by: Red

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/21/10 04:15 PM

ODB-- that's what is so cool about the H&K Coreblade--it has a built in stick memory reader that holds 128 presets. Just put the amp on your tech rider, and bring your stick.

I am sure for a few extra bucks, the 11R could have this option, but tooling up is another story.

Any computer nerds out there know how much computing power it would take to do the data loading procedure that the 11R requires? Maybe a 3rd party could come up with a 200 dollar gizmo to do this.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/21/10 07:10 PM

they use the interlock key already for software lic certs so maybe something by those guys would be doable sounds like a very cool feature

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/21/10 09:02 PM

Ok...Gotcha, yeah that would be cool

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/23/10 09:18 AM

Originally Posted By: 0dannyboy
I remember a gig out of high school the guy has a Mesa whatever and someone messed up his settings on the front was like 2 rows of eqs and such...it was right before a show and I thought he was gonna cry...

I had that happen to me once,...we were playing for a company party, and before the party started a friend of mine wanted to mess with me, and he turned all of the knobs on my amp AND on all of my FX pedals to zero! mad

If he wasn't a friend, I might have gone ta jail for the beatdown I was about to dish out! Needless to say, after I chewed him a new one, he bought the beer that night AND never messed with my equipment again!

Posted by: Mcboy

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/25/10 02:32 PM

Hi! Thanks! Love the uploaded rigs! I'll be uploading some of my custom presets soon.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/26/10 10:39 PM

Cool! Bring 'em on!
Posted by: Frizze

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 09/02/10 11:20 AM

Hi all,
this is my first posting here in this 11R user group .
I own the 11r unit for a few days and i love it. It's an awesome tool for me and it sounds realy, realy great.

Before getting this nice tool i played with some another guitarmodeller (VOX LE/SE, Digitech RP1000), also the AxeFx Std. - but this deep editing was to difficult for me and the results sounds really flat and without any punch.

So i tried to tweak some presets (mollies dreams, midnight blues...) for all.
Ok, but i've read about these sweetwater presets, where can i get them, without buying a 2nd 11R?

Frizze :o)

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 09/03/10 05:39 PM

Hey Frizze, PM me your email address
Posted by: Binke

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 09/05/10 01:58 PM

So there is a way of getting hold of the sweetwater presets? smile
/Binke
Posted by: Frizze

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 09/05/10 04:15 PM

GOTCHA !

Hey, thanx a lot laugh

Frizze smile
Posted by: bikmajava

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 09/06/10 10:52 AM

Hey!

Im new here at eleven rack forums and i was reading this thread about the sweetwater presets and i thought that if somebody knows how to get them? i really dont have money to buy a new 11r for now : D thanks!
Posted by: smfelton

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/10/11 10:41 AM

After lurking for a while, and hanging around the DUC for a long while I have finally traded up from my Pod Pro to an Eleven Rack, i'd been reading about the SW presets on their site and was surprised to find they weren't available. I then found this old(ish) thread, so if anyone has the zip that they are willing to share, i'd be very grateful.
Sorry my first post here is asking for something ?!!!??!!??

Shane
www.alienigloo.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/10/11 11:52 AM

Most of the SW patches aren't that great IMO. Just get the Steve Stevens, Satch and Hiland ones. Their may be a few more good ones i'm not aware of as i haven't owned a 11R for almost a year now. VSA makes great patches, as well as a few other members

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/10/11 12:49 PM

i've downloaded the zip of all the rigs from here which I shall spend the weekend going through, but i'm struggling to find the Steve Stevens, Satch and Hiland ones, can anyone help ?
Posted by: djemass

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/10/11 01:26 PM

Paying for patches is so stupid. So much depend of the signl before the amp ( guitar, pick, fingers...) i downloaded a vsa preset once and it sounded awful with me and wonderful with him... And i am sure my own patches sound awful with other guys...
Posted by: DRTone

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/10/11 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: djemass
Paying for patches is so stupid. So much depend of the signl before the amp ( guitar, pick, fingers...) i downloaded a vsa preset once and it sounded awful with me and wonderful with him... And i am sure my own patches sound awful with other guys...

I can attest that when I play with VSA's or your patches...you both sound a LOT better than I do smile Now, maybe if I could attend your upcoming workshop and practice for a few years smile

Ciao dje - "Champaign Man"

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/10/11 06:38 PM

I agree with different signals affecting tones of patches. Think a lot has to do with the guitar the original preset was designed with. Playing a Les Paul with a patch designed for a strat is usually going to yield not the same results
Posted by: zuriain

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/11/11 12:53 AM

I don't think it worths paying for other people´s presets. As many of you say, those presets were built by using very different guitars, amps, monitors, etc. They will sound great with the rig they were created... but not with the one you have at home.
The only interest I find in those presets is the way they were built, as a source of tips and ideas to create my own presets smile .

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/11/11 01:48 AM

your right ...thats where the magic is in the way they were set up. I own a Axe Fx and i'm not one that reads anything, so i learn as I go. Not a good situation when it comes to these modelers. The Axe is much more in debt as instead of say 8 parameters for say an amp model, the axe has up to say 40 different adjustments. Combine that with shunts, spaces between boxes in your chain, and its real easy to see why it can be very intimidating, with an Axe FX especially. But thats why i say the magic is in the setup. I have an Eric Johnson patch on my Axe Fx that off the top of my head, has 2 reverbs - 3 Delays -Compressor - 2 different amps and cabs and chorus if i remember right. The delays are all set up with different times. One might be 601 ms - next 255 ms etc....Anyway, the patch rocks. You could solo all day on that one patch.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/11/11 06:08 AM

Hey Shane, send me a PM with your email address...I can get your those Sweetwater presets this evening.

Mike

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/11/11 10:29 AM

Got them now from another member thanks, what a friendly helpful forum, think i'm gonna like it here smile
Had my first play in the studio with the 11R today, glad I finally took the plunge.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/11/11 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: DrGit
....<snip> I have an Eric Johnson patch on my Axe Fx that off the top of my head, has 2 reverbs - 3 Delays -Compressor - 2 different amps and cabs and chorus if i remember right. The delays are all set up with different times. One might be 601 ms - next 255 ms etc....Anyway, the patch rocks. You could solo all day on that one patch.

Hey DrGit! Always nice to have you join us "Axe FX challenged" folks over here smile I'd love to hear some of your EJ patch...got me droolin' and very anxious for the expansion pack coming in March. Any chance you've got or will do some clips? I'm in an EJ mood lately and while I've worked on some patches, I know they'll be a lot better with the new effects.

Best,

DR
Posted by: drsts

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 08:49 AM

mikefont,

could you please send me the sweet presets as well. i actually have a sweetwater purchased eleven rack and because of a major screw up by yours truly i lost them through a restoring factory set up. i have tried with mark stein at sweetwater to get the presets and he is a very accomodating guy, but when they send them to me, i never actually receive them.

thank you in advance.

drsts@hotmail.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 09:34 AM

No problem...I just sent them to ya!

Mike

Posted by: djemass

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 11:02 AM

Thanx bro, but I only play 30 minutes per day... I'd love to get VSA skills too...

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 11:17 AM

Hey DRT. When i figure out how to record mix and master something, i'll post. I'm a bit lazy learning this stuff, so it may be a while. I'd love to post sounds like you guys. Only way i know of right now is thru Youtube, and using my Mac mic which sucks ass. So far anything late that i put on youtube sounds all compressed and nasty. I see some folks use mikes on there but i'd be lost there too
Posted by: ElevenMe

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 01:37 PM

Hey guys.
Could somebody please send me the presets, too? Besides availability I have no chance of getting them from sweetwater - they are not shipping to Europe.

I've just started - still very much lost on creating a great sound...
Posted by: Str@man

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: smfelton
Got them now from another member thanks, what a friendly helpful forum, think i'm gonna like it here smile
Had my first play in the studio with the 11R today, glad I finally took the plunge.

Hey Shane,

I just wanted to welcome you to the family/list and say you made a really good decision choosing the 11R man.

I just finished watching "Molly's Eyes" and I really liked bro, nice job!
Posted by: singtall

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 03:26 PM

i would like to get in on the sweetwater presets as well. could someone email them to me? singtall@hotmail.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 04:27 PM

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it
Posted by: blues65

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 04:51 PM

Hey Mike, Dear friend,pal,buddy,any chance of sending them this way?
Ps.. I will pay for the lessons,just want some change back.LOL

Peace.

blues65@live.com.au
Posted by: fidouda

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 05:18 PM

hey mike, i'll will be very happy to have these presets, I can't find them in France

thanks !
Posted by: jeff5x0

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/14/11 07:40 PM

psssstttt....mike, can I get those presets as well? grin Ill pm you.
Posted by: groggy

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/15/11 05:54 AM

Me to?
I love the sounds so much!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/15/11 07:12 AM

Hey guys,

I am more than happy to share the Sweetwater presets with all of you. Just send me your email address and I'll shoot them over to you.

Mike

Posted by: blues65

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/15/11 07:40 AM

Got em Mike, Many thanks mate,I owe ya one
You da man!!!

Peace.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/15/11 07:56 AM

My pleasure bro-man!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/15/11 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By: DrGit
Hey DRT. When i figure out how to record mix and master something, i'll post. I'm a bit lazy learning this stuff, so it may be a while. I'd love to post sounds like you guys. Only way i know of right now is thru Youtube, and using my Mac mic which sucks ass. So far anything late that i put on youtube sounds all compressed and nasty. I see some folks use mikes on there but i'd be lost there too

DrGit,

Sounds like you need an Eleven Rack...hehehe smile Good luck on your gear search and I hope you stay around with us here in any case.

Ciao!
Posted by: Rodrigue

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/16/11 05:13 AM

Hi Mike,

could you please send me the sweet presets as well (email address in PM), here in France no chance to find them.

Thks Bro.

Rod
Posted by: Chris

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/16/11 07:54 AM

Originally Posted By: mikefont

Mike

Mike, could I get in on those patches also? My email address is crgtr@yahoo.com
Thanks again!
Chris

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/16/11 08:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris

Mike

Mike, could I get in on those patches also? My email address is crgtr@yahoo.com
Thanks again!
Chris

Sure thing...just sent them to ya.

Boy o boy, is this thread just blowing up right now or what??? grin

Suddenly I'm a popular guy! Would this constitute as my 15 minutes of fame?????? wink

Awww hell, I'm glad I can help all of you out!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/16/11 09:04 AM

i tried em all out and i was surprised that i liked the low gain and clean stuff the best. i saved about 6 presets to my eleven rack and tweaked them to my ear.

i was also surprised that several of them were ridiculously louder than the rest.

i think that some store could have used the presets from this site and maybe came up with a better sales pitch for the real rock/metal guys though.

thanks to Mike for sharing these presets with the rest of us.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/18/11 01:38 AM

Hallo canyou send me the patches too?
groggy@onlinehome.de

Groggy
Thanks!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/18/11 01:50 AM

Told ya most of them are lame...

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/18/11 06:46 AM

Yeah, I agree that most of the original ones that were made were not so good (although 'Loads o Love' NAILED the "Whole Lotta Love' tone IMO), and I think that some of them were a good starting point for people to tweak away with.
BUT...when they had artists create their own presets on the second release, they were much more interesting to me (Steven Stevens and Joe Satriani presets anyone?)

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/11 12:41 AM

i saw where you emailed what looked like 3 files. were they all the same or was one different? i looked at 2 folders and thought they were the same so i didn't even try em all.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/11 12:31 PM

Yes, I think that I did sent 2 duplicate files of the original Sweetwater presets, then one with the latest Sweetwater presets, and then I threw in the David Torn rigs zip file as well.

Hope I didn't go overboard on yall

Later my bro's

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/11 05:00 PM

there must be some of the same presets in both. i vaguely remember seeing some same preset names and thinking there were three copies of the same presets.

i will check it over again tonight.

thanks
Posted by: RifleMorre

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/20/11 07:25 PM

Mike, could I also get in on the sweetwater patches? I just bought the 11r and i've been trying to make a lot of tones but I haven't had much luck.

Looking @ how these sweetwater patches were made would most definitely help me

Thanks again,

David

E-mail: david_2934@hotmail.com
Posted by: Tojnez

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/23/11 02:04 AM

Hi!!

Can you send me sweetwater presets too??? migueltm @ lycos.com

Thanks Mike!!!
Posted by: Todd Braverman

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/23/11 08:51 PM

Please send me the sweetassugar presets

Tjbraverman at optonline.net
Posted by: syvycris

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/24/11 02:23 AM

Hey guys! I also wanna taste those presets!!

Could you please send 'em to me? Thanx in advance!!!

My mail: crisgarciabaron@gmail.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/24/11 06:10 AM

They have been sent guys...

Enjoy,
Mike

Posted by: Bishopsade

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/24/11 08:25 AM

Hey Mike, mind if I hit you up too? bishopsade@yahoo.com

Thanks bud!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/24/11 10:58 AM

Ohhhh.......alright grin

Just sent them to ya
Enjoy

Posted by: HardAttack

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/24/11 07:11 PM

Do we request MP3's in this thread as well, or is that in another thread in this forum? Who do I need to PM for that? mad

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/11 12:56 PM

can anywhone send the presets?
groggy@onlinehome.de

Thank you Guys!
Posted by: Bajna

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/25/11 01:37 PM

Mike, i am sure someone else has asked you before, anyway how truly those artist preset sounds like...are they good?

Could you please send me a copy of those preset also..and your opinion..

Thank you very much...
Posted by: ashasha

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/26/11 10:15 AM

I had no idea that these existed....been lurking here for a few weeks now trying to get up to speed on this thing and yeah....I sent you a PM Mike. wink

I hope you don't mind. I normally wouldn't do something like that, but there were a few in there that I'd really like to see what they have going on in them.
Posted by: HardAttack

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/26/11 09:40 PM

Quick quote from another thread in the forum:

Originally Posted By: MitchG
Hi guys,

Cool site - I'm happy to have discovered it! I have an Eleven Rack myself, and absolutely love it. Thanks, Justin, for handling our request.

The Sweetwater artist presets were the result of a ton of work coordinating with the artists, along with a bunch of time put in by the artists themselves, so we're not able to place them in the public domain -- plus, our agreements with some of the artists preclude making these presets public domain. They're only available with the purchase of an Eleven Rack from Sweetwater.

By the way, we have a bunch more really cool artist presets on the way from some pretty amazing names. If you purchased your Eleven Rack from Sweetwater, you'll get those additional presets as an update.

While we can't give you the artist presets, we'd be happy to make our employee presets available to you for free distribution, if you like.

Happy holidays!

Mitch
-----
Mitch Gallagher
Editorial Director Sweetwater
Posted by: Ken2ak

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/27/11 12:25 AM

After reading, Mitch Gallagher's letter, The legal aspect seems to be with Sweetwater and the Agreement Artists not with anyone else. If, a person buys a 11rack from S.W. and uploads those presets, S.W. could stop sending that person additional updates, etc.

Just change the Name before Uploading it. . .if, you do.

A sound that comes from a Eleven Rack or a Mesa Boogie or any amp can't really be own. The methhod to get that sound: software, Equipment, etc can be copyrighted. In this case, the eleven rack is copyrighted. Harley Davidson tried to copyright their motorcycle's sound, but it was laughed out of court. . .Now, every bike from Japan sounds just like a HD.

Good Luck Sweetwater. . .
Posted by: Ken2ak

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/27/11 12:38 AM

Hook me up Ken2ak@msn.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/27/11 06:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Bajna
Mike, i am sure someone else has asked you before, anyway how truly those artist preset sounds like...are they good?

Thank you very much...

Hey Bajna,

Just like anything else, some people may like the presets and some may not. It's all a matter of opinion. I like some of them allot, while there are others that I do not particularly care for. The best thing that I can say is check them out for yourself and see which one's you like out of them all.

PM me your email address and I'll gladly share them with you.

Mike

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/27/11 07:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Ken2ak
Hook me up Ken2ak@msn.com

Since you asked so nicely.... grin

Posted by: X-Mann

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/27/11 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Bajna

Thank you very much...

Hey Bajna,

Just like anything else, some people may like the presets and some may not. It's all a matter of opinion. I like some of them allot, while there are others that I do not particularly care for. The best thing that I can say is check them out for yourself and see which one's you like out of them all.

PM me your email address and I'll gladly share them with you.

Mike

I will just add this.......

I could not wait for a few of these presets............But it was not worth the wait & these presets should be free for the most part...........

The best thing about them is what you can learn from how they were built..........

The best presets/Rigs in my 11-Rack were created or started by users on this forum...........No joke.....Way better the 90% of these artist presets.....

I do love the Steve Stevens presets, but I'm an uber fan & that's another story......

If you have a favorite player they might do something for you, but remember that the guitar & pickup each Rig was created on does make a HUGE difference.......

Mike's a Rockstar for helping everybody out too.....imho

So thanks again Mikey!

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: Tojnez

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/27/11 12:31 PM

Wow!!Received!!! Thanks Mike!!!
Posted by: Culpster

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/27/11 01:16 PM

Can you send them my way. I just got my rack and would love to toy around.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/27/11 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Culpster
Can you send them my way. I just got my rack and would love to toy around.

PM me your email address and I'll shoot them over to ya

Posted by: NodMull

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/28/11 03:34 AM

Hi i was wondering could i also get a copy of those presets? Especially the Steve Stevens ones. Thanks
Posted by: brackethead

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/30/11 02:01 AM

Me too, please! I PM'ed my email to you mikefont. Thanks

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/30/11 05:58 AM

Originally Posted By: NodMull
Hi i was wondering could i also get a copy of those presets? Especially the Steve Stevens ones. Thanks

I need your email address son! PM it to me, and I'll hook you up.

Posted by: Drock2k1

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/30/11 07:42 AM

I would love the presets as well, I have an 11r coming tomorrow. I will PM email address if that is ok.
Posted by: HCarlH

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 07/01/11 02:12 AM

I just IM'ed Mike for the presets. I think he should have a medal for the effort in sending the presets to everybody asking.

Let us raise our glasses in honor.

Posted by: studio289

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 07/01/11 03:28 AM

Mike rocks.

R~

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 07/01/11 06:23 AM

LOL...thanks guys!

Anything ta help my 11R bro's out, let it be done!

Posted by: ashasha

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 07/01/11 06:58 AM

Yeah a big thanks to the people who have helped me out so far...you know who you are. wink
Posted by: Webb

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 09/27/11 12:18 PM

New 11R user here and would love to try these presets.

Mike - I just sent you a PM. Thanks!
Posted by: jaime136

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/08/11 10:41 PM

Mike, if you still have these hanging around, I'd love to take a peak under the hood of 'em. PM sent, THANKS!
Posted by: argonaut

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/09/11 09:15 PM

Hi Mike any chance of emailing the presets? 11R convert out here in Mebourne Australia?

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/10/11 11:16 AM

They are on the way guys, and I hope you enjoy them!

Mike

Posted by: jaime136

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/10/11 07:55 PM

Got 'em Mike!!

Thanks a million!
Posted by: Kuntar81

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/10/11 11:40 PM

Any chance someone could pass them along to me as well?
Posted by: Jocke123

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/19/11 04:08 PM

I would very much appreciate if i could please get the presets too.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/20/11 07:53 AM

Hey all you 1st time (& 2nd time) poster new guys......

WELCOME!!!!!

...& just know that Mike's the ROCK around this place & the #1 user here....(soon to get to 1000 posts too)

It would be SO great if you guys could post more & comment.....Tell us what gear your using.....What you like so far w/ ur 11-Rack......What you plan on doing w/ it & Pro-Tools & just about your background in general.....The more you post here the better this forum gets....IMHO

Again....Welcome to a great forum of kind & COOL users....

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: dperreten

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 11/06/11 12:13 AM

Mike -

One more if you could - just got my 11R 11 days ago!!! grin

dan.perreten@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 11/06/11 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: dperreten
Mike -

One more if you could - just got my 11R 11 days ago!!! grin

dan.perreten@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

WELCOME to the forum Dan & enjoy dat Orange Box son!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: Captain U

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 12/22/11 05:36 AM

Enjoying my lovely 11R!!
Not had chance to run it through my own rig yet (only monitor speakers) but can't wait.
Presets sounding good but looking forward to trying out the presets here plus maybe the 'sweets' (esp Steve S).

Thanks for a great forum smile
Posted by: RGX

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 12/23/11 04:22 AM

Hi! First time here! could someone put these presets to my email for more pleasure of 11R:)

markku.kerane@luukku.com
Posted by: 3mar67

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 12/29/11 07:11 AM

Hi everyone...new Eleven Rack owner here. I would very much appreciate if i could please get the presets too.
Thanks

ruby1993@hotmail.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 12/30/11 02:26 PM

When was the last time they updated the presets
Posted by: Peo

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 12/30/11 04:24 PM

mrengmansson@gmail.com is me,
if someone is kind and mail them...
Posted by: rushfan

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 12/31/11 03:02 PM

I would very much appreciate if i could please get the presets too.
Posted by: Stratovaari

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/01/12 04:26 AM

I would also be very pleased to get these obviously superb preset. Happy New Year to all.

stratovaari@rokki.net
Posted by: dvp

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/02/12 02:57 AM

I also would be very gratefull for the presets!

Dayvid@telenet.be if someone would be so kind.

Happy new year to everybody!!
Posted by: crankyrayhanky

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/02/12 03:11 PM

pay it forward

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/02/12 04:09 PM

Thank you very much and i will try my best to share!
Posted by: Gerry

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/02/12 07:42 PM

Love to have them if anyone could, greatly appreciated.

g.p.white@optusnet.com.au

Thanks guys, great site.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/03/12 12:09 AM

mailed.
Posted by: my11usr

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/03/12 03:47 AM

Hi to all and Happy New Year .. just signed up having recently got my 11r for Christmas. Glad to be part of the community.

Just received the presets...thanks so much.

I will pay forward

Thanks Again

Posted by: Gerry

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/03/12 01:49 PM

Got them, Thanks heaps and have a great year.
Posted by: crippa

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/03/12 02:17 PM

Any chance someone could pass them along to me as well?

godstar64@hotmail.com
Posted by: fidouda

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/04/12 02:07 AM

I also would be very greatfull for theses presets!

thanks

fidoufidel@gmail.com
Posted by: Wardove04

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/04/12 04:26 AM

Hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm interested in these presets as well. Thank you in advance.

powerplayer321@yahoo.com
Posted by: Kaiser Rune

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/04/12 01:07 PM

I cannot seem to find my zip file of the presets anymore got them along time ago I'm sure theres new ones anyways would love them as well email is krisnorrisprod@gmail.com if anyone can send

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/04/12 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Kaiser Rune
I cannot seem to find my zip file of the presets anymore got them along time ago I'm sure theres new ones anyways would love them as well email is krisnorrisprod@gmail.com if anyone can send

Sent! cool
Posted by: KaptainK

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/06/12 12:54 AM

Hi

I'd be very grateful if someone could email me the presets adam@colliss.eclipse.co.uk

Many Thanks and happy new year!
Posted by: Mulehead

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/08/12 10:56 AM

Hi all - Great forum and thread - I'd sure appreciate these as well.

prsblues@gmail.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/08/12 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Mulehead
Hi all - Great forum and thread - I'd sure appreciate these as well.

prsblues@gmail.com

Done......

Welcome to the forum Mulehead.......Stick around.....& post a few things or comment on what is already here.......Glad to have you aboard.... smile

Peace! X
Posted by: ZZ77

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/11/12 08:12 AM

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I am very excited because today i got my eleven rack.
I would say that this forum is great and it was somehow crucial for me to have chosen the eleven rack over the others products on the market.
I wonder if someone could send me the presets of the SW to my email (fabrizziolasalvia@gmail.com) and could tell me which other HiGain presets that are here in the forum is good for me to download?
Thank you all, and sorry my english!

Cheers
Posted by: ZZ77

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/11/12 09:08 AM

I would like to thank Timothy for sending me the SW presets. As soon as I try them, I will comment here.

Thanks

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/11/12 09:34 AM

Originally Posted By: ZZ77
I would like to thank Timothy for sending me the SW presets. As soon as I try them, I will comment here.

Thanks

My mom called me "Timothy" once.....Once! grin

Welcome to the forum ZZ77.......Welcome home! smile

Peace! X-Mann (aka Timothy)
Posted by: orke

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/13/12 04:36 PM

I would like to try them if anyone would care to share.
Thanks, kevin

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/14/12 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: orke
I would like to try them if anyone would care to share.
Thanks, kevin

I just sent them to you using telekinesis since you didn't leave an e-mail address..... laugh

Oh....& Welcome to the forum too! smile

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: orke

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/14/12 05:18 PM

korton@bresnan.net

Sorry and thanks.

X-mann, dig your vids!!!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/14/12 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: orke
korton@bresnan.net

Sorry and thanks.

X-mann, dig your vids!!!

Cut, Print, Shipped!!!!!! grin

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/14/12 08:59 PM

I'd appreciate if someone could send me the Sweetwater presets (emailed preferred over telekinetic post.
Thanks,

Tjbraverman@optonline.net

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/16/12 06:54 AM

Done deal

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/16/12 06:55 AM

Originally Posted By: X-Mann

I just sent them to you using telekinesis since you didn't leave an e-mail address..... laugh

Somehow, I sensed that you had extraordinary powers Professor X!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/16/12 09:27 PM

Thanks. I was doing some AB comparison between the Hells Bells patch and the Fractal Plexi Treble today - both going through an Atomic FR. I thought the 11R sounded more liked a real Marshall than the AxeII. There was something just off sounding about the Axe - artificial (and I don't mean digital). Just not real. The 11R sounded real and reacted really nice to hard and soft picking. Very dynamic. Can't wait to play through the Kemper hopefully by next week.
Posted by: frantick

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/22/12 12:14 PM

Would also like to try the SW presets if someone would like to share. frantick at lycos dot com.

Thanks a bunch!

-cp

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/22/12 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: frantick
Would also like to try the SW presets if someone would like to share. frantick at lycos dot com.

Thanks a bunch!

-cp

DONE!!!!! & Welcome CP smile

Now you owe us 50-posts on this site to keep it all going round & round..... grin

Jokes aside....Stay awhile & share ur story, pictures of ur gear & any music that you make w/ the Eleven Rack w/ us.........You can also post up ur Rigs here too........This is a very cool cool & friendly place!!!!!! smile

Peace! X-Mann

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/22/12 01:18 PM

Thanks X-Mann. (that's 2 (posts)).

-cp
Posted by: bass-ace

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/23/12 05:24 PM

hello!

im new here.

could anyone please send me the new sweetwater presets to my email: tomas_o_83@hotmail.com

THANKS! :-D

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/24/12 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: bass-ace
hello!

im new here.

could anyone please send me the new sweetwater presets to my email: tomas_o_83@hotmail.com

THANKS! :-D

Sent! But now you have to post 97 posts to cover my ass cuz I don't talk much!
Posted by: Bunkaroo

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/24/12 01:03 PM

Another newbie here. Would love to get the SW patches:

bunkaroo@wowway.com

Thanks!
Posted by: Custom24Chris

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/31/12 10:53 AM

And yet ANOTHER noob...any chance someone could get me the SW presets? I had them, and I mistakenly updated (or so I thought, actually DOWNgraded) my 11r's firmware and lost all the presets. A week of whining with SW and AVID and I got the ERXP back, but not the presets. Any help would be great, love this site!
Chris
Posted by: Custom24Chris

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/31/12 10:53 AM

Oh, chrismiller1383@gmail.com, lol!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/31/12 12:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Custom24Chris
Oh, chrismiller1383@gmail.com, lol!

Done & Welcome!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/31/12 11:10 PM

Hey x-mann would be so kind as to send them my way as well? I think my first request got lost in the churn. Thanks!

Bunkaroo@wowway.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/01/12 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Bunkaroo
Hey x-mann would be so kind as to send them my way as well? I think my first request got lost in the churn. Thanks!

Bunkaroo@wowway.com

Welcome! grin

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/01/12 07:38 AM

Thanks! I'm working on my post count. smile
Posted by: ztevie

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/06/12 12:17 AM

Oh, these presets sound nice! I would also appreciate if someone could send them my way so I could try them out as soon as I get a working pro tools running.
ztevie at gmail.com
Thanks!
Posted by: Matt Anthony

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/06/12 10:40 AM

Can I get them sent to my email?

matt.anthony2@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Posted by: jvstrat

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/12 05:29 AM

Can someone send me the presets too? Sheetrocker1@earthlink.net

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/12 06:43 AM

Welcome boys! grin
Posted by: Specialed

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/12 08:25 AM

Love your vids X-Mann. Can you send SW Presets my way as well. Thanks and Rock on , Bro.
ehentz@comcast.net

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/12 08:52 AM

Thanks, welcome & done.......

Peace! grin
Posted by: Lurgar

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/12 10:51 AM

X-Mann, you are awesome. May I have the presets please?

ratmtattat@yahoo.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/19/12 10:56 AM

Welcome to the forum Lurgar.........Stick around & share w/ the group....... smile

Peace! X-Mann grin
Posted by: tompa909

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/25/12 12:01 PM

Hi X-Mann

Have an Eleven Rack coming my way next week. Any chance of getting the Sweetwater presets? Then I'll be well on my way to start creating some of my own presets.

u4319808@anu.edu.au

Thanks
Posted by: Gary88

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/25/12 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt Anthony
Can I get them sent to my email?

matt.anthony2@yahoo.com

Thanks!

If possible, I want them too

My email is ghcs@shaw.ca

Thanks, thanks, thanks

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/25/12 01:42 PM

Welcome Home Boys........... grin

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: Remco

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/25/12 04:08 PM

Hi, I'm curious about the Sweetwater presets as well. My email is remco78@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!
Posted by: WolleK

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/29/12 03:27 AM

Maybe someone can send me them too?

to woelfik@aol.com

Thanx

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/29/12 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: WolleK
Maybe someone can send me them too?

to woelfik@aol.com

Thanx

Welcome......& stick around....... grin

Peace! X
Posted by: nes

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/29/12 12:14 PM

hi x-mann i am from greece my name is nestoras and i dont speak very good english. do you can send me the sweetwaters patces in my mail?(nesfwt@yahoo.com) p.s. your tones its fantastic bro!!!please dont forget me

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/29/12 12:30 PM

Welcome nes....Welcome... grin

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: giantkiller

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/29/12 02:24 PM

Hey X,

Hate to pile on, but would you mind sending those to me as well?
(corey_johnston@comcast.net)

Thanks a ton
Posted by: jvstrat

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/29/12 07:32 PM

Hey Nestoras and welcome. I am Greek too so there is now at least 2 of us here. My father was born and raised in Athens.
Posted by: moff40

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/29/12 11:56 PM

Hey X - I got the previous batch from Mike a while ago, but can you shoot me the new ones? moff40 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/29/12 11:58 PM

I posted this in the other thread, but I'll post here too, because it seems relevant:

OK, Sweetwater asked nicely for their patches to be taken down from here, and someone did just that. But hopefully they were taken down as a courtesy, not out of fear of legal action. Sweetwater would like you to think they have some clout on this, but they really don't.

These patches aren't paintings or songs or books; they're just knob positions - and more than that, they're knob positions on "virtual" knobs, in the digital realm. There is nothing proprietary about them - no secret sauce involved. And because of that, they can't be protected under intellectual property laws - if they could be, every one of us that came close to duplicating one could be sued out of existence. One can only imagine the legal free-for-all that would ensue if a given "sound" or "preset" could be considered "intellectual property".

No, the presets are simply a marketing edge, and I understand Sweetwater wanting to protect that edge over the competition, but nobody's going to be sued for sharing them, nor can they be.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/01/12 03:56 AM

I'm have not been sending out the presets at all grin ...Just welcoming guys to the forum & encouraging them to be a part of it....... cool......So Welcome Moff40........ grin

Peace! X-Mann

PS - Check ur e-mail for my "Welcome to the forum" e-mail...... smile

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/01/12 02:30 PM

Cheers, X-Mann.

I've actually been around for a while now, but thanks for the "welcome" wink

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/01/12 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: moff40
Cheers, X-Mann.

I've actually been around for a while now, but thanks for the "welcome" wink

Yea.....That was the joke.......Enjoy! grin
Posted by: nes

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/02/12 06:07 AM

hi jvstrat the two is better xaxa!!!nice to me my friend keep rocking from athens!!!
Posted by: db9091

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/06/12 10:36 AM

An artist can own their name and NOT have it used on a preset. But Sweetwater can't "own" a preset in any legal sense.

But anybody can bring a frivolous lawsuit against anyone for any reason. And this is typically why small time bloggers run into trouble versus corporate news blogs. One is larger and can't be as easily harassed as the individual against such frivolous court claims.

The POINT of AVID creating the Eleven Rack was to SHARE presets and NOT own or charge for them!! Line 6 does this for the POD.

Sweetwater, in the attempt to create an exclusive package for only their customers, is working AGAINST the intent of the creator of this product!

It's like someone using Wiki pages to create content but then only allowing access to those who pay them!!

In sharing Sweetwater presets, you are being ETHICAL. It is Sweetwater that is being highly unethical in their attempt to squash sharing.

Besides, the second YOU tweak a Sweetwater preset, quess what? It becomes YOUR preset!!

Because ALL Sweetwater tweeks come from AVID's intellectual property as their base.
Posted by: 089Ray

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/07/12 04:43 AM

mind sharing?
ibanezguy@hotmail.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/07/12 05:35 AM

Welcome to the forum Ibanezguy......Stick around and share all things Eleven with us.....You'll be surprised just how cool this place is.. cool

Peace! X grin
Posted by: altspeed

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/09/12 04:27 PM

Is anybody willing to share the Sweetwater presets? I purchased mine with the Sweetwater presets already "mangled."

Thanks in advance for any help!

My e-mail address is:

jonkholl@aol.com
Posted by: Ryanjay15

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/09/12 07:31 PM

X-Mann, your tones on the youtube vids are excellent!! I am new here (and to 11R, just got mine) but just wanted to say hi to all.

you can contact me at rockstarjay1@gmail.com peace!!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/09/12 08:49 PM

Welcome boys!!!!!!! grin

X

Note: I can't send you the "Welcome e-mail" if you don't leave an e-mail address........Ah......Da.....!!!!!!! laugh
Posted by: derek

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/09/12 09:53 PM

I just purchased the Elevenrack expansion. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would be willing to share the Sweetwater presets with me. I was the first person to purchase an Eleven Rack in Fort Myers. The day it came out, I went and purchased it, I am not rich which means I cannot just go out and purchase a new Eleven Rack just to get some presets.

Thanks!

-Derek
Posted by: oNeKOG

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/09/12 11:30 PM

This is off the hook!!!!!!!
Got the 11R two days ago, love it.
Can I get them preset to?

how_you_doingeh@hotmail.com

Thanks Bro.
Posted by: derek

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/10/12 07:17 AM

my email is 2bitsolutions@gmail.com
Posted by: SteelDragon72

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/10/12 05:45 PM

Just got my 11R today....

If anyone can be cool and share presets my address is SteeldragonStudios@comcast.net.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/10/12 08:01 PM

i don't think those presets are half as cool as the presets you will find on this site.
Posted by: TLTD

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/10/12 08:55 PM

Put a dollar value on your presets and we will start a thread where we share them lol

Your best bet without the expansion pack is to experiment. Use a wah for a hi pass filter and graphic EQ for a low pass filter. Sometimes the sound you want is going to happen by moving the EQ before the amp and letting the amp/cab/mic decide how it wants to breathe. The Gray Compressor helps balance the frequencies a a little so the EQ sounds smooth. There's still a lot of ways to dial the amps and pick the right mic/cab for the job too. Keep the knobs below 5 for most things and go from there. Once you get your tone, start tuning things off like the wah, compressor, OD even. You might have your perfect tone under all the experimenting.

The way I see it there's two kinds of presets. The one that you make with your ears, fingers, guitars, etc. And the one you make when you are listening to the sound you want to copy.
Posted by: SteelDragon72

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/11/12 06:18 PM

Yes, you are absolutely correct, the presets on this site kill and there are plenty of them to audition.
Posted by: Dobriy

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 04/01/12 09:57 AM

Hi all! Can anyone send sweetwater presets to my mail ?
Dobriy.D.S@gmail.com

Thank u.
Posted by: Carpe Diem

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 04/10/12 04:39 PM

I've just joined and I'm in need of a warm welcome wink

diem (at) carpediem.sh

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 04/10/12 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Carpe Diem
I've just joined and I'm in need of a warm welcome wink

diem (at) carpediem.sh

Welcome home son! smile

Now stick around.....Post pictures of your gear, your new 11-Rack tones, tunes & licks......& comment on some of the other great threads on here...... smile

Peace! X-Mann

PS - You might want to check ur e-mail for some "X" mail too...... grin
Posted by: cueball

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/17/12 11:29 AM

Brand new to the community :-)

look forward to sharing my own presets from here in Music City.

thanks!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/17/12 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: cueball
looking forward to sharing my own from here in Music City.

Welcome Cueball!!!!!! grin

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: Birdie

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/17/12 12:15 PM

Sweet..another "drinker of the kool-aid"..!
Posted by: dragonborn

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/25/12 01:08 AM

Fellow 11R enthusiasts... Hello from Nashville, TN. I am happy to be a new member of your community! I just acquired a second hand 11R and I'm in love!!!

I immediately sifted through the preset directory and dl'ed over 20 great rigs. So, thanks already for the help. I am curious about these artist presets and would genuinely appreciate access to them if possible. Can't wait to start tweaking/uploading!

Cheers!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/25/12 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: dragonborn
Fellow 11R enthusiasts... Hello from Nashville, TN. I am happy to be a new member of your community! I just acquired a second hand 11R and I'm in love!!!

I immediately sifted through the preset directory and dl'ed over 20 great rigs. So, thanks already for the help. I am curious about these artist presets and would genuinely appreciate access to them if possible. Can't wait to start tweaking/uploading!

Cheers!

Welcome son!

Hey how did you want to receive these Rigs? Through an e-mail or mental telepathy? grin

& again....Welcome home .....Take a minute and tell us about yourself, your gear, guitars & all things Eleven.......Like recordings, pics & the like....... cool

Peace! X-Mann

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/26/12 09:41 AM

Telepathy would be ideal, but I suppose email will suffice. My email address is bbrupbacher (at) me . com

About my gear:
79 LP Custom
76 SG
84 Explorer
Benavente DC Mahogany
92 CIJ '62 Reissue Tele
96 Strat Modded to Gilmour Specs
Schecter C1 Classic

1994 Fender Blues Deville 4x10
Bunch 'O Pedals
Eleven Rack
M-Audio BX8A Monitors

Bought the Eleven Rack to satisfy my tweaking obsessions and to get some high gain tones that the Blues Deville can't do. Really surprisied at the quality of the lower gain sounds though. Planning on sourcing a nice power amp and cab to facilitate an "amp in the room" setup in the near future.

I'll get some pics and recordings up on the board as soon as I can. Still getting used to protools.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/30/12 10:44 PM

Hey how did you want to receive these Rigs? Through an e-mail or mental telepathy? grin

Bump... my email is bbrupbacher(at)me.com

Thanks in advance!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/31/12 04:05 AM

Bump... my email is bbrupbacher(at)me.com

Thanks in advance!

I already sent them to this address.......fwiw

To @me.com seemed kind of weird, but it didn't get kicked back.....
Posted by: Musterion

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/31/12 10:26 AM

I want to give my hearty thanks to X-Mann who set me up and welcomed me even before my first post!

Although I've been reading this forum for a while, I just became a member because I drank the kool-aid. I bought an 11R bundle on a memorial day sale for $586 from audioMIDI. For those still lurking, you can buy for $625 on Amazon for now. It is not obvious, but the new 11R bundle is part of Amazon's 15% special musical offer sale. The key is you need to add the one sold and fulfilled by Amazon to your cart (currently $725) and you can check that this gets discounted down to $625 during checkout. There are other great finds in their musical offer sale as well.

Now as far as the 11R itself. It is a beautiful piece of equipment with beautiful sound. I have thus far used exclusively analog electronics and this is a new experience for me, but I like what I hear...

This forum for discussing and sharing presets, and the great members like X-Mann, were key to me jumping in -- thanks!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/31/12 10:50 AM

Thats strange... Didn't see anything in the inbox or junk mail. Would you mind sending them to brennanbrupbacher(at)gmail.com

@me.com is apple's iCloud email and I usually don't have any problems with it. I'll let you know if/when I seen anything at my gmail address.

Thanks again and sorry for the trouble

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/31/12 04:11 PM

Thats strange... Didn't see anything in the inbox or junk mail. Would you mind sending them to brennanbrupbacher(at)gmail.com

@me.com is apple's iCloud email and I usually don't have any problems with it. I'll let you know if/when I seen anything at my gmail address.

Thanks again and sorry for the trouble

File sent AGAIN!!!!!!! grin laugh wink

I hope this one makes it through the inter-web-a-thing-a-ma-jig this time.......For the record Singtalls Rigs are better.......& much taller then the Sweetwater Rigs....... smirk

X

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/31/12 05:02 PM

Got 'em this time! Thanks again. Can't wait to record some stuff and contribute to the community. I think Avid should advertise the existence of this site... It is such a great resource and a big value-add to the 11R
Posted by: Musterion

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/31/12 07:26 PM

I think Avid should advertise the existence of this site... It is such a great resource and a big value-add to the 11R

Well officially they do in an FAQ answer:
http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/faq/en347191

However good luck getting to that page through any normal navigation on Avid's train-wreck of a website. I happened across it in a support search on Eleven Rack.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/31/12 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Musterion
I want to give my hearty thanks to X-Mann who set me up and welcomed me even before my first post!

Although I've been reading this forum for a while, I just became a member because I drank the kool-aid. I bought an 11R bundle on a memorial day sale for $586 from audioMIDI. For those still lurking, you can buy for $625 on Amazon for now. It is not obvious, but the new 11R bundle is part of Amazon's 15% special musical offer sale. The key is you need to add the one sold and fulfilled by Amazon to your cart (currently $725) and you can check that this gets discounted down to $625 during checkout. There are other great finds in their musical offer sale as well.

Now as far as the 11R itself. It is a beautiful piece of equipment with beautiful sound. I have thus far used exclusively analog electronics and this is a new experience for me, but I like what I hear...

This forum for discussing and sharing presets, and the great members like X-Mann, were key to me jumping in -- thanks!

Hey Bro, thanks for the kind words, but I'm just doing what's been done onto me by others here 1st. I wanted those Steve Stevens rigs SO bad when I 1st heard about them. No one could or would help me at all. Until I came here & I met a kind soul named Mike Fontenot & he set me up. Then I met Andrew (VSA) & then Mister Riff & so on & so on. This is a very special place & then some if you ask me. We are all glad that you are here & welcome bro.

Peace! X-Mann
Posted by: ritchgtr

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/01/12 02:05 AM

Same here, and just like you i wanted so bad the steve stevens things smile
Btw, they sound quite nice, with some minor tweaking.
I'm using the solo and flesh clean sound, sound tip top !
Posted by: djkal

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/02/12 10:26 AM

Hi all i wish i could try those presets too here is my email
f1cyber6@hotmail.com thanks
Posted by: rodam

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 06/04/12 08:26 PM

hi PLEASE anyone, share with me the patches from Sweetwater. My email is roberto.damore@terra.com.br
Posted by: WarmChord97

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 07/27/12 10:28 PM

Hey everyone. I was hoping someone would share the Sweetwater presets with me... I bought my 11R at GC, so I can't get them otherwise. My email is croftjay@yahoo.com.

Much appreciated guys

Jay

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 07/28/12 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By: WarmChord97
Hey everyone. I was hoping someone would share the Sweetwater presets with me... I bought my 11R at GC, so I can't get them otherwise. My email is croftjay@yahoo.com.

Much appreciated guys

Jay

Welcome home Jay.........Stick around & post a bit......This is a great place for all things Eleven & the guys are all kind & share a lot of cool things too...... cool

Peace! X-Mann

PS - Oh & ah......Check ur mail bro! grin
Posted by: JHERCULEES1

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/03/12 03:42 PM

hi
hate to sound like a broken record

could someone email me the presets also ?

would like to check out the steve stevens ones

KRETINROCKS@YAHOO.COM

thanks!!
Posted by: 156Thelema

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/03/12 04:06 PM

I would also really like those presets, if a kind soul could email them to me?

fisherpossible@gmail.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/03/12 05:29 PM

Done & done my bro........ cool

X
Posted by: wellington2k

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/07/12 01:31 PM

Can I get the presets also? Please!
mmusic83(at)yahoo(dot)com
Posted by: ahlf

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/09/12 04:05 PM

That sounds nice, i really like those presets as well, please e-mail them to mcahlf(at)yahoo.dk

Cheers Michael from Denmark

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/10/12 04:09 AM

Done!!!!! grin
Posted by: rustystrings

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/10/12 07:18 PM

I would love those presets. Any help would be great. Please email to taggertranter@gmail.com
Posted by: Craig W

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/10/12 07:22 PM

I would also be very thankful to have these presets too
please send to xpriest@msn.com

And much thanks in advance from up here in Canada

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/10/12 08:55 PM

I just sent these last two out.....but.........from now on introduce yourself in another thread 1st, comment on a few other thread topics, show your gear, etc, etc etc....... cool cool cool

Then ask for the bonus/welcome Rig e-mail (& it's yours)........ grin

Help make this place go round & once you give it a chance you'll just LOVE it!!!!!

& I have to say that the Singtall collection of Rigs is MUCH better too (so check those out 1st)........ wink

Peace & welcome all!!!!! X-Mann

PS - Quote this reply on new Rig requests too...... smirk
Posted by: Licks61SG

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/15/12 09:58 AM

I just sent these last two out.....but.........from now on introduce yourself in another thread 1st, comment on a few other thread topics, show your gear, etc, etc etc....... cool cool cool

Help make this place go round & once you give it a chance you'll just LOVE it!!!!!

& I have to say that the Singtall collection of Rigs is MUCH better too (so check those out 1st)........ wink

These absolutely rock!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/15/12 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Licks61SG

These absolutely rock!

I'm SO glad that you like them & THANKS for the GREAT 1st thread/post & following da rules........ grin

Keep this place going round with all things guitar, fun & orange!!!!!! cool

X
Posted by: aftershox

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/17/12 09:29 AM

Mr X

As I've been on the forum a few weeks now, and have followed the forum rules about posting the introduction email / rig / gear pics and a few other posts including my ProTools Tutorial; Could you please send me the "Welcome Rigs SweetWater Pack" to keep this ol' guy smiling? Thanks a million !

Here's the links to my Intro & Rig Pics....

Introduction message (about me...)

http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/u...21362#Post21362

Pictures of my RIG and Guitars

http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/u...21448#Post21448

Appreciate the efforts of everybody on this forum - you are all a nice bunch!!

PS> Team ORANGE rocks !!!!!!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/17/12 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: aftershox

Mr X

As I've been on the forum a few weeks now, and have followed the forum rules about posting the introduction email / rig / gear pics and a few other posts including my ProTools Tutorial; Could you please send me the "Welcome Rigs SweetWater Pack" to keep this ol' guy smiling? Thanks a million !

Here's the links to my Intro & Rig Pics....

Introduction message (about me...)

http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/u...21362#Post21362

Pictures of my RIG and Guitars

http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/u...21448#Post21448

Appreciate the efforts of everybody on this forum - you are all a nice bunch!!

PS> Team ORANGE rocks !!!!!!

YOU (aftershox) have made this a much better place & Thank you for adding such great content to the forum.......

Consider it done & check your mail my Orange Brother from another mother!!!!!!! laugh

This is how it's done people!!!!! 100% class...... grin

Peace! X

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/20/12 01:45 PM

Bump & check out the past few posts........ smile

This is how it works now....... grin

& Welcome......

X

PS-I'll send out the special welcome e-mail tonight to all new requests that are in THIS thread that meet THESE requirements......FYI.......or someone else can just send them out....... wink

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/20/12 03:28 PM

This pretty much says it all.......& if ya did it......Then quote this & just leave your e-mail......I'll already know who you are......Oh & welcome aboard too! grin

I just HATE when a new users 1st (& sometime only) post is "Hey, send me the SW Rigs"...........That's all.....No more......No less...... cool

Again, THIS is the only thread that I keep track of for SW Rig requests..... grin
Posted by: jb4674

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/11/12 12:37 PM

X-Mann, how recent are your SW patches? Do they include the Adrian Belew patches?

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/11/12 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: jb4674
X-Mann, how recent are your SW patches? Do they include the Adrian Belew patches?

Nope! frown

Do you have those? smile

X
Posted by: jb4674

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 10/11/12 09:10 PM

I wish I did. I did notice that Sweetwater is selling the 11R for $699 now... I guess they figured out they can't overcharge for their custom presets considering other avid dealers are selling the 11R for less than their previous $899 price.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 11/03/12 08:00 AM

Was curious does anyone have the Jim Root presets from Sweetwater would love to check them out
Posted by: pikman

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/29/13 10:31 AM

Hi,I am brand new here so,forgive me if I am in the wrong place to ask this.....can anyone pm me the sw presets??i would really appreciate it and was thinking of buying from them but the back order wait is like 4 - 6 weeks......I am buying a brand new 11r from ebay in 2 weeks .....thanks .....pikman
Posted by: Str@man

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/29/13 12:17 PM

Hi pikman and welcome!

If you would please post an email address someone will take care of ya man. smile

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/29/13 12:28 PM

Thanks man.....my email is shred63@rock.com.....I appreciate it......it would be great to have those sweetwater presets.....
Posted by: tomc3084

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/29/13 03:04 PM

Could you also send them to tdiddy1926@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Posted by: Strangedogs

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/29/13 03:38 PM

strangedogs@gmail.com PLEEEEEEZE. My Boss GS-10 has a great standlone editor:

Drag & drop as you like too.

also a librarian program too to load the presets. The 11R begs for decent editor.

Here;s a review I did a few years ago of it - I swear it 's not only on par with the 11r but some of the presets are much better and phatter:

Now that I've had it about a week - here's my review (stole some of the TXT from another review) - As soon as I plugged this baby in, I knew I was in for a treat. The preset that comes up first is a fantastic lead guitar sound. With the fat richness of a tube distortion minus the blunted edge that plagues most digital imitations of tubes, this preset shows that Boss has mastered the first step to great guitar tone-good distortion.
A press of a button lets you choose between 48 different models of preamp sections of famous amps, which appear on an easy-to-read lighted LCD. Each preamp model can be tweaked by gain, three-band EQ, presence, and level knobs. And you can set up three channels just like a real amp, each accessible with a press of a button. Comp, overdrive, delay, chorus, and reverb sections all activate at the touch of a button; and the large jog wheel takes you through types of the chosen effect. FX-1 and FX-2 sections let you jog through wah, guitar synth, limiter, enhancer, defretter, phaser, flanger, ring mod, humanizer, harmonist, and octave to name just a few.
Saving patches couldn't be any easier and you get 100 user-definable plus 100 presets. A pair of reference speakers built into the housing is very handy for helping you locate patches and tweak effects as well as avoiding the typical playback latency from computer recorders. Four assignable direct-access buttons let you set up for live performance and an onboard tuner provides precision chromatic tuning. A Quick FX button lets you access optimal effect settings for quick setups on the fly.

They've been around awhile - got mine for $103 including shipping from Ebay. MINT with all discs, manuals, cords, etc.. It's in a word - AMAZING. Not just a Multi-Effects System (a Boss calls it) but a USB DI/Interface that sounds utterly PRISTINE (24-bit, 44.1kHz). It Will take me forever to learn all the features. I have tried (and own) a few different interfaces - both USB and Firewire - and I can throw em all away as this baby is king! Also basically every Boss Pedal made too.

With Built-in MIDI - simply add a FCB-1010 Footboard and it's ready for Giggin' ... I own Guitar Rig 3, most of the Amplitubes/X-Gear, Overloud's TH1.1 and a few others but I don't need any of them really as this thing has it all built-in.

Some really great EDITING software too:

Here's the Pre-amps:

JC-120 This is the sound of the Roland JC-120.
Jazz Combo This is a sound suited to jazz.
Full Range This is a sound with flat response. Good for acoustic guitar
**** Clean This gives a mellow, clean sound.
Clean TWIN This models a Fender Twin Reverb.
Pro Crunch This models a Fender Pro Reverb.
Tweed This models a Fender Bassman 4 x 10” Combo.
Crunch This is a crunch sound that can produce natural distortion.
Blues This is a sound suited to blues.
Wild Crunch This is a crunch sound with wild distortion.
VO Drive This models the drive sound of a VOX AC-30TB.
VO Lead This models the lead sound of the VOX AC-30TB.
MATCH Drive This models the sound input to left input on a Matchless D/C-30.
Fat MATCH This models the sound of a MATCHLESS with a modified high gain.
BG Lead This models the lead sound of the MESA/Boogie combo amp.
BG Drive This models a MESA/Boogie with TREBLE SHIFT SW on.
BG Rhythm This models the rhythm channel of a MESA/Boogie.
Smooth Drive This is a smooth drive sound.
MS1959 (I) This models the sound input to Input I on a Marshall 1959.
MS1959 (II) This models the sound input to Input II on a Marshall 1959.
MS1959 (I+II) This models the sound of a Marshall 1959 with Inputs I and II connected in parallel.
MS HiGain This models the sound of a Marshall with a modified midrange boost.
Power Stack This provides the sound of a stack amp with active type tone circuitry.
R-FIER Red This models the lead channel of a MESA/Boogie Dual Rectifier.
R-FIER Orng This models the rhythm channel of a MESA/Boogie Dual Rectifier.
R-FIER Vint This models a MESA/Boogie Rectifier with VINTAGE SW on.
T-AMP Clean This models a Hughes & Kettner Triamp AMP1.
T-AMP Crunch This models a Hughes & Kettner Triamp AMP2.
T-AMP Lead This models a Hughes & Kettner Triamp AMP3.
SLDN This models a Soldano SLO-100.
Drive Stack This is a drive sound with high gain.
Lead Stack This is a lead sound with high gain.
5150 Drive This models the lead channel of a Peavey EVH 5150.
Metal Stack This is a drive sound suited to metal.
Metal Lead This is a lead sound suited to metal.
CONCERT 810 This models a Ampeg SVT.
SESSION This models a SWR SM-400.
BASS 360 This models a acoustic 360.
T.E. This models a Trace Elliot AH600SMX.
B-MAN This models a Fender Bassman100.
FLIP TOP This models a Ampeg B-15.
Bass Clean This clean sound is great for use with bass guitars.
Bass Crunch This is a crunch sound with natural distortion that sounds great with bass guitars.
Bass HiGain This is a high-gain sound suitable for use with bass guitars.
Mic Preamp Preamp suitable for vocals.
Custom 1 Custom amp 1
Custom 2 Custom amp 2
Custom 3 Custom amp 3

The speaker cabs can be OPEN or CLOSED BACK and includes:

Off This turns off the speaker simulation - Perfect when loading your own Impulses.
Original This is the built-in speaker of the amp you selected with “Type.”
1x8” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 8-inch speaker.
1x10” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 10-inch speaker.
1x12” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 12-inch speaker.
1x15” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 15-inch speaker.
1x18” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 18-inch speaker.
2x12” This is a general open-back speaker cabinet with two 12-inch speakers.
2x15” This is a general open-back speaker cabinet with two 15-inch speakers.
4x10” This is an optimal speaker cabinet for a large enclosed amp with four 10-inch speakers.
4x12” This is an optimal speaker cabinet for a large enclosed amp with four 12-inch speakers.
8x10” This is a double stack of two cabinets, each with four 10-inch speakers.
8x12” This is a double stack of two cabinets, each with four 12-inch speakers.
Custom 1 Custom speaker 1
Custom 2 Custom speaker 2

The Mics are:

DYN57 General dynamic mic used for instruments and vocals. Optimal for use in miking guitar amps.
DYN421 Dynamic mic with extended low end.
CND451 Small condenser mic for use with instruments.
CND87 Condenser mic with flat response.
FLAT Simulates a mic with perfectly flat response. Produces a sonic image close to that of listening to the sound directly from the speakers (on site).

Besides all the BOSS effects pedals known to man (Chrorus, Reverb, Delays, etc) there are - there's also:

Blues OD This is a crunch sound of the BOSS BD-2.
Turbo OD This is the high-gain overdrive sound of the BOSS OD-2.
Booster This is a booster that works very well with COSM amps.
OD-1 This is the sound of the BOSS OD-1.
T-Scream This models an Ibanez TS-808.
Natural OD This is an overdrive sound that provides a natural-sounding distortion.
Bass OD This is an overdrive sound that works well with bass guitars.
Distortion This gives a basic, traditional distortion sound.
RAT This models a Proco RAT.
GUV DS This models an Marshall GUV’ NOR.
Mild DS This is a distortion sound that provides a mild distortion.
Solid DS This is a distortion sound featuring an edge effect.
DST+ This models an MXR DISTORTION+.
Metal Zone This is the sound of the BOSS MT-2.
R-MAN This models a ROCKMAN.
Heavy Metal This creates a heavier distortion sound.
Loud This is a distortion sound with a boosted low end.
Sharp This is a distortion sound with a boosted high end.
Mechanical This distortion sound boosts the low and high ends, yielding a mechanical-sounding distortion.
‘60s FUZZ This models a FUZZFACE.
Oct FUZZ This models an ACETONE FUZZ.
MUFF FUZZ This models an Electro-Harmonix Big Muff.

Boss GS-10 Effects:
• 48 preamp models, including 9 bass amps and a mic pre
• 61 speaker models, including 2 custom
• 5 mic models
• Mic distance and position models
• Compressor
• 22 overdrive types plus 3 custom
• Delay with tap
• Chorus
• 5 reverb types
• 8-band EQ, parametric control of mid and low-midrange
• 7 pedal wah types plus 3 custom
• Auto wah
• Tone modify
• Advanced compressor with COSM models of actual units such as MXR DYNACOMP, Boss CS-3, and more
• Limiter with COSM models of DBX160X, UREI 1178, and more
• Enhancer
• Slow gear
• Tremolo
• Defretter
• Ring mod
• Feedbacker
• 4 phaser types
• Flanger
• Harmonist
• Pitch shifter
• Octave
• Pedal bend
• 2x2 chorus
• Pan
• Vibrato
• Uni-V
• Rotary
• Short delay
• Humanizer
• Slicer
• Auto riff
• Guitar synth
• Stereo equalizer

Here's a link to an old Musician's Friend page for the GS-10 with SOUND SAMPLES:

Buy Boss GS-10 Tabletop Guitar EFX | Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects | Musician's Friend

Here's BOSS's Support Pages:

BOSS GS-10 Guitar Effects System with USB Audio Interface :: Overview

Here's ROLAND's Support Pages:

BOSS GS-10 Guitar Effects System with USB Audio Interface :: Download

And here's a link to Preset Downloads (Lynch, Malmsteen. Hendrix, Friedman, etc. :

GS-10 Artist Patch Series

I also found another 30 Presets on a German Site for lots of the top Guitarists including Clapton, Santana, Van Halen. BB King, Andy Summers, etc.
Posted by: tomc3084

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/29/13 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Strangedogs
strangedogs@gmail.com PLEEEEEEZE. My Boss GS-10 has a great standlone editor:

Drag & drop as you like too.

also a librarian program too to load the presets. The 11R begs for decent editor.

Here;s a review I did a few years ago of it - I swear it 's not only on par with the 11r but some of the presets are much better and phatter:

Now that I've had it about a week - here's my review (stole some of the TXT from another review) - As soon as I plugged this baby in, I knew I was in for a treat. The preset that comes up first is a fantastic lead guitar sound. With the fat richness of a tube distortion minus the blunted edge that plagues most digital imitations of tubes, this preset shows that Boss has mastered the first step to great guitar tone-good distortion.
A press of a button lets you choose between 48 different models of preamp sections of famous amps, which appear on an easy-to-read lighted LCD. Each preamp model can be tweaked by gain, three-band EQ, presence, and level knobs. And you can set up three channels just like a real amp, each accessible with a press of a button. Comp, overdrive, delay, chorus, and reverb sections all activate at the touch of a button; and the large jog wheel takes you through types of the chosen effect. FX-1 and FX-2 sections let you jog through wah, guitar synth, limiter, enhancer, defretter, phaser, flanger, ring mod, humanizer, harmonist, and octave to name just a few.
Saving patches couldn't be any easier and you get 100 user-definable plus 100 presets. A pair of reference speakers built into the housing is very handy for helping you locate patches and tweak effects as well as avoiding the typical playback latency from computer recorders. Four assignable direct-access buttons let you set up for live performance and an onboard tuner provides precision chromatic tuning. A Quick FX button lets you access optimal effect settings for quick setups on the fly.

They've been around awhile - got mine for $103 including shipping from Ebay. MINT with all discs, manuals, cords, etc.. It's in a word - AMAZING. Not just a Multi-Effects System (a Boss calls it) but a USB DI/Interface that sounds utterly PRISTINE (24-bit, 44.1kHz). It Will take me forever to learn all the features. I have tried (and own) a few different interfaces - both USB and Firewire - and I can throw em all away as this baby is king! Also basically every Boss Pedal made too.

With Built-in MIDI - simply add a FCB-1010 Footboard and it's ready for Giggin' ... I own Guitar Rig 3, most of the Amplitubes/X-Gear, Overloud's TH1.1 and a few others but I don't need any of them really as this thing has it all built-in.

Some really great EDITING software too:

Here's the Pre-amps:

JC-120 This is the sound of the Roland JC-120.
Jazz Combo This is a sound suited to jazz.
Full Range This is a sound with flat response. Good for acoustic guitar
**** Clean This gives a mellow, clean sound.
Clean TWIN This models a Fender Twin Reverb.
Pro Crunch This models a Fender Pro Reverb.
Tweed This models a Fender Bassman 4 x 10” Combo.
Crunch This is a crunch sound that can produce natural distortion.
Blues This is a sound suited to blues.
Wild Crunch This is a crunch sound with wild distortion.
VO Drive This models the drive sound of a VOX AC-30TB.
VO Lead This models the lead sound of the VOX AC-30TB.
MATCH Drive This models the sound input to left input on a Matchless D/C-30.
Fat MATCH This models the sound of a MATCHLESS with a modified high gain.
BG Lead This models the lead sound of the MESA/Boogie combo amp.
BG Drive This models a MESA/Boogie with TREBLE SHIFT SW on.
BG Rhythm This models the rhythm channel of a MESA/Boogie.
Smooth Drive This is a smooth drive sound.
MS1959 (I) This models the sound input to Input I on a Marshall 1959.
MS1959 (II) This models the sound input to Input II on a Marshall 1959.
MS1959 (I+II) This models the sound of a Marshall 1959 with Inputs I and II connected in parallel.
MS HiGain This models the sound of a Marshall with a modified midrange boost.
Power Stack This provides the sound of a stack amp with active type tone circuitry.
R-FIER Red This models the lead channel of a MESA/Boogie Dual Rectifier.
R-FIER Orng This models the rhythm channel of a MESA/Boogie Dual Rectifier.
R-FIER Vint This models a MESA/Boogie Rectifier with VINTAGE SW on.
T-AMP Clean This models a Hughes & Kettner Triamp AMP1.
T-AMP Crunch This models a Hughes & Kettner Triamp AMP2.
T-AMP Lead This models a Hughes & Kettner Triamp AMP3.
SLDN This models a Soldano SLO-100.
Drive Stack This is a drive sound with high gain.
Lead Stack This is a lead sound with high gain.
5150 Drive This models the lead channel of a Peavey EVH 5150.
Metal Stack This is a drive sound suited to metal.
Metal Lead This is a lead sound suited to metal.
CONCERT 810 This models a Ampeg SVT.
SESSION This models a SWR SM-400.
BASS 360 This models a acoustic 360.
T.E. This models a Trace Elliot AH600SMX.
B-MAN This models a Fender Bassman100.
FLIP TOP This models a Ampeg B-15.
Bass Clean This clean sound is great for use with bass guitars.
Bass Crunch This is a crunch sound with natural distortion that sounds great with bass guitars.
Bass HiGain This is a high-gain sound suitable for use with bass guitars.
Mic Preamp Preamp suitable for vocals.
Custom 1 Custom amp 1
Custom 2 Custom amp 2
Custom 3 Custom amp 3

The speaker cabs can be OPEN or CLOSED BACK and includes:

Off This turns off the speaker simulation - Perfect when loading your own Impulses.
Original This is the built-in speaker of the amp you selected with “Type.”
1x8” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 8-inch speaker.
1x10” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 10-inch speaker.
1x12” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 12-inch speaker.
1x15” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 15-inch speaker.
1x18” This is a compact open-back speaker cabinet with one 18-inch speaker.
2x12” This is a general open-back speaker cabinet with two 12-inch speakers.
2x15” This is a general open-back speaker cabinet with two 15-inch speakers.
4x10” This is an optimal speaker cabinet for a large enclosed amp with four 10-inch speakers.
4x12” This is an optimal speaker cabinet for a large enclosed amp with four 12-inch speakers.
8x10” This is a double stack of two cabinets, each with four 10-inch speakers.
8x12” This is a double stack of two cabinets, each with four 12-inch speakers.
Custom 1 Custom speaker 1
Custom 2 Custom speaker 2

The Mics are:

DYN57 General dynamic mic used for instruments and vocals. Optimal for use in miking guitar amps.
DYN421 Dynamic mic with extended low end.
CND451 Small condenser mic for use with instruments.
CND87 Condenser mic with flat response.
FLAT Simulates a mic with perfectly flat response. Produces a sonic image close to that of listening to the sound directly from the speakers (on site).

Besides all the BOSS effects pedals known to man (Chrorus, Reverb, Delays, etc) there are - there's also:

Blues OD This is a crunch sound of the BOSS BD-2.
Turbo OD This is the high-gain overdrive sound of the BOSS OD-2.
Booster This is a booster that works very well with COSM amps.
OD-1 This is the sound of the BOSS OD-1.
T-Scream This models an Ibanez TS-808.
Natural OD This is an overdrive sound that provides a natural-sounding distortion.
Bass OD This is an overdrive sound that works well with bass guitars.
Distortion This gives a basic, traditional distortion sound.
RAT This models a Proco RAT.
GUV DS This models an Marshall GUV’ NOR.
Mild DS This is a distortion sound that provides a mild distortion.
Solid DS This is a distortion sound featuring an edge effect.
DST+ This models an MXR DISTORTION+.
Metal Zone This is the sound of the BOSS MT-2.
R-MAN This models a ROCKMAN.
Heavy Metal This creates a heavier distortion sound.
Loud This is a distortion sound with a boosted low end.
Sharp This is a distortion sound with a boosted high end.
Mechanical This distortion sound boosts the low and high ends, yielding a mechanical-sounding distortion.
‘60s FUZZ This models a FUZZFACE.
Oct FUZZ This models an ACETONE FUZZ.
MUFF FUZZ This models an Electro-Harmonix Big Muff.

Boss GS-10 Effects:
• 48 preamp models, including 9 bass amps and a mic pre
• 61 speaker models, including 2 custom
• 5 mic models
• Mic distance and position models
• Compressor
• 22 overdrive types plus 3 custom
• Delay with tap
• Chorus
• 5 reverb types
• 8-band EQ, parametric control of mid and low-midrange
• 7 pedal wah types plus 3 custom
• Auto wah
• Tone modify
• Advanced compressor with COSM models of actual units such as MXR DYNACOMP, Boss CS-3, and more
• Limiter with COSM models of DBX160X, UREI 1178, and more
• Enhancer
• Slow gear
• Tremolo
• Defretter
• Ring mod
• Feedbacker
• 4 phaser types
• Flanger
• Harmonist
• Pitch shifter
• Octave
• Pedal bend
• 2x2 chorus
• Pan
• Vibrato
• Uni-V
• Rotary
• Short delay
• Humanizer
• Slicer
• Auto riff
• Guitar synth
• Stereo equalizer

Here's a link to an old Musician's Friend page for the GS-10 with SOUND SAMPLES:

Buy Boss GS-10 Tabletop Guitar EFX | Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects | Musician's Friend

Here's BOSS's Support Pages:

BOSS GS-10 Guitar Effects System with USB Audio Interface :: Overview

Here's ROLAND's Support Pages:

BOSS GS-10 Guitar Effects System with USB Audio Interface :: Download

And here's a link to Preset Downloads (Lynch, Malmsten. Hendrix, Friedman, etc. :

GS-10 Artist Patch Series

I also found another 30 Presets on a German Site for lots of the top Guitarists including Clapton, Santana, Van Halen. BB King, Andy Summers, etc.

That looks amazing!
Posted by: Strangedogs

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 01/29/13 10:37 PM

If you can find one on Ebay - grab it - they're amazing... originally sold for $500+ I have the Windows 7 drivers and also the newest Mac drivers work fine with Mountain Lion...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p...0&_from=R40
Posted by: highend

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/01/13 10:18 PM

Hi everyone. I have been waiting for sw to get have units in stock to purchase and finally pulled the trigger on one a gc instead. Is there anyway to get the sw presets that all are discussing. My email is sbillings@comcast.net
Posted by: PaoloGilberto

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/03/13 05:04 AM

I would appreciate alot those presets too laugh
vladympv@gmail.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/03/13 10:21 AM

Hey guys....I just got back from my vacation & Mikey usually handles all of these requests, but he's dealing with a $h!t storm right now.......So I'll send out the "Welcome" e-mail today to the last few requests here......

While your waiting, introduce yourself, tell us about your guitars & gear......etc...etc...etc....

Peace & welcome! X-Mann

PS - A few good thoughts or prayers for Mike's situation wouldn't hurt either..... cool

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/03/13 10:32 AM

"Welcome" e-mail sent to the (4) guys on this page.........FWIW

Enjoy them, stick around, post on other threads, share your story, gear pics, guitars & music with us........

This a very cool place if you give it a chance.......

X

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 02/03/13 12:03 PM

My prayers are with Mike......hope all is ok.....
Posted by: Jimmy Eggplant

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 03/31/13 07:29 PM

Hey guys I'm new to the forum! Just got an 11R used last week! Do you mind sending me the Sweetwater patches as well? I would really appreciate it! jamesrellita@gmail.com thanks!
Posted by: blynn894

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/01/13 09:02 PM

blynn894@verizon.net, new to the forum and looking for the sweetwater presets. thanks
Posted by: jaminjimlp

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/01/13 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy Eggplant
Hey guys I'm new to the forum! Just got an 11R used last week! Do you mind sending me the Sweetwater patches as well? I would really appreciate it! jamesrellita@gmail.com thanks!
Originally Posted By: blynn894
blynn894@verizon.net, new to the forum and looking for the sweetwater presets. thanks

got these 2 guys,,,,,, WELCOME!!!
Posted by: eraxedude

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/17/13 07:32 PM

Just got a beautiful orange ER!
jaminjimlp will you please send a sweet treat to bpgkch@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Greytop

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/17/13 08:15 PM

new here...some presets would be nice

run my 11R live and in my home studio using one of my teles or strats...

wonderful finding this place..

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/17/13 09:07 PM

X-mann, i think there should be a minimum post amount before the welcome pack gets sent out via PM, so some of these people will stick around awhile. lol
Posted by: Greytop

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/17/13 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: singtall
X-mann, i think there should be a minimum post amount before the welcome pack gets sent out via PM, so some of these people will stick around awhile. lol

I plan on sticking around...well for a bit anyway, I'm over 50 so my time is much shorter than most of you smile

wpalmeriv@me.com

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/18/13 07:14 AM

I'm not in charge of this anymore.......

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 05/18/13 08:24 PM

https://sites.google.com/site/singtallelevenracksuperpack/home

these are way better
Posted by: GLiDE-BPM

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 07/30/13 09:34 AM

New to the forum... would love for those S-H20 presets to somehow drop into bigphatmojo AT homesc DOT com by accident... LoL!

Just picked up an Eleven Rack and I've donated to singtall to grab those as well.

Thanks!
GLiDE
Posted by: geils

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/05/14 09:03 PM

Just got an 11R after a lot of research on youtube, forums, and reviews. It sounds as though Avid is backing away from the 11R, just my opinion, but it sounds much better than my GNX4 and my UX2.

However, I bought it from on Ebay, and it came with the sweet water presets, and a friend of mine inadvertantly reset my 11R and now the presets are gone. Sweetwater has not responded, as of yet.

Anyone have a file, that can be e-mailed, with the presets so I can restore them? Looking forward to learning from these discussions and using the 11R. I'm already looking into the Singtail Superpak, and D/L'ing from this user group.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/06/14 08:16 AM

sweetwater presets aren't anything special. i wouldn't waste any more time on it.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/06/14 09:15 AM

sweetwater presets aren't anything special. i wouldn't waste any more time on it.

++++1

get the singtall superpack it is 100x better!!!
Posted by: DaytonFlyer

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/06/14 10:22 AM

I agree completely. I have a sweetwater 11r. There were MAYBE 2-3 presets that I dug. I got the super pack and it blew all of the sweetwater stuff away. All of my live tones are either super pack tones that I've tweaked or tones that I created but did so after studying the things Ross does to get his tones so fantastic!

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/06/14 11:36 AM

Ok,Ok; - I'm forgetting the SW presets and getting the Singtall Superpak. I guess this may be like the GNX4 MFX Supermodels that I purchased for that unit. They sounded fantastic and even modeled amps and cabs that were not on the original GNX4.

Next question,(I am such a noob on the 11r), where do I store presets on my PC and call them up. With the 11R the presets get overwritten, as I found out, but they only have 104 places. If all filled is it just a matter of keeping the original in a file and overwriting a preset when I want to use it or from the editor can I go to the preset folder and call up presets as on the GNX4 without overwriting or saving to the 11R?

Thanks.
Posted by: DaytonFlyer

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/06/14 04:38 PM

That's exactly what I did when I first got my 11. I backed up my presets to a file on my PC. If for whatever reason I want to load one back up, I can do so from that file. I think almost every sweetwater preset has been overwritten and I made a second backup file withy current presets.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/06/14 06:46 PM

backup any presets that you like, then write over the rest of them.

back in the day, i had a gnx4 and i bought the mfxsupermodels ultra package for $115. it was one of the best investments i ever made. what i'm doing today is a direct result of what i learned from that guy's presets.

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 08/09/14 02:45 PM

Purchased the Singtall Superpack and was amazed at the amount of presets, both artists and rigs, then the .zip files within it that contain even more. The sounds are incredible and cover just about any preset anyone could set up. Just like the mfxsupermodels. These should keep me busy for quite a few months just figuring out how to organize and set up for my use.

I did figure out that the rigs when installed from the PC are just like the GNX4 ones they just take up a space temporarily and nothing is lost unless saved. Now I have two great systems as I'm impressed with the 11R, but the supermodels still make the GNX4 great too. My UX2 graphically is the best, and has the most pedals, amps, et., but almost always sounds fizzy. The GNX4 has the best routing capabilities, can separate the guitar from the audio to separate sends, but I'm really seeing where the 11R is made for the live situations.

Thanks to all here for the advice and to Singtall for the phenomenal job on the Superpack. The night I got it I played for over 3 hours and didn't even scratch the surface of all it contained.
Posted by: shaker

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 09/17/14 11:38 AM

Hi, I'm down here in Australia and bought my 11R locally so getting the Sweetwater presets isn't an option for me.

I would really appreciate it if someone could share the Sweetwater presets with me.
Cheers John
johncunningham554@yahoo.com.au
Posted by: Cem

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 04/11/15 07:04 AM

Can anyone care to share the sweet h20 presets please? smile
coolbanana@hotmail.com
Posted by: Cem

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 04/11/15 11:38 PM

Really appreciate guys if you ping me the presets please. See my email above...
Posted by: Andy Gill

Re: New 11R presets from Sweetwater? - 12/14/16 01:24 PM

Hey guys new to the forum looking for a sweet preset package email!!! Been looking evwrywhere! Xandyxgillx@yahoo.com anu help would be greatly appreciated.