I'll try to be informative. My goal was to have one guitar track and a separate guitar track. Thus enabling me to record guitar 1 then guitar 2 for thick and or act as have one track slightly different in say a different key.
So guitar one came out great, I set the input to guitar one and the output to main out L/R stereo. Then I added guitar 2 with the same settings, but there was no distortion. It sounded clean. I wanted the sound from guitar 1. Does anyone know what happened or where I went wrong? Now I tried recording on what I thought was the good track, guitar one and now that has a clean tone. I'm looking for a heavy distorted sound and I'm not getting it. Thanks Here is the layout :Guitar into>11 Rack to> Main Out of 11 Rack to> Input of BBE Sonic Maximzer to>Input of Crown Amp. Also using Voodoo Ground Control that goes to> the MIDI into> the 11 Rack. Then the USB from 11 Rack to USB to Computer. Then the 2 SPDIFS into > Scarlett Focus Rite in to 11 rack and out from 11 rack to in of Focus rite. Then USB of Focus rite to computer. Again as I mentioned before that guitar on does not have that distortion just a clean sound. Without running my rig thru the Pro tools I have that distortion by just running my 11 rack and BBE and Crown amp.