Hi guys,

I know some of you have gotten the Ownhammer IR Modern mix library, as I have, and I am wondering if you guys have any other libraries from Ownhammer? Basically I am wondering how these speakers sound in comparison to the Live modern mix of the ALN-BLU speaker. There are clips on the website of I guess people using ownhammer IR's in their tracks, but for the most part it is not documented.

It would be awesome if Ownhammer posted the same reamped clip through all of their speaker models, but in lieu of that I was hoping one of you could post a lead clip with the ALN-BLU (Live-Modern) and with another speaker-cab combination so I could hear how it sounds in comparison?

Again, I know they offer alot on that site, but most of it ranges from $9 to $30 and that is just too much for me to blindly throw in the air. I am mostly interested in the vintage library, but I also want to hear some of the mesa and diezel cabs to see if it is worth getting. If I end up getting the Vintage library I will post some comparison clips as well. At the very least, let me know your impression if you have some other libraries.

My exposure to the world of IR's is very limited but these ownhammer ones ROCK!