i was just cruising ebay gassing over stuff that i don't need when i came across a Bugera 333XL head, and i remembered trying one of those in combo form years ago and i loved it. i never bought one because i didn't want to carry a big combo....so basically forgot about that amp for a few years.

i acquired a Peavey 6505 cabinet in a trade a couple weeks ago and i was trying to figure out what to do with it....then i thought "why not put a Bugera head on top of it?". lol.

back to the ebay gas story:

so i was looking at the head for $599 thinking that it was a good deal for what it does, when i noticed a small green number saying "discount". i hovered over it and it said "buy it now for $341 with free shipping". it seems that ebay is giving out some discounts to get people shopping more. so, hmmmmm.....i really couldn't stop myself from pulling the trigger. so the head should be here Tuesday. lol.

in the interest of advancing the superpack, i will be doing a ton of presets based on the 333XL (all channels).

i also acquired a Jetcity 20watt amp combo in another trade, so i will be doing some presets of that amp before i sell it.

oh yeah, and i got a MXR '78 Custom Badass distortion pedal in another trade, so expect to see those presets too.