Ok well, not complete yet, but thought a forum of guitar players might like to see 2 builds that I am working on for myself at the moment. I'm going to finish the maple top body with the maple neck and fretboard guitar first. The picture with the clamps I took this afternoon after gluing on the fretboard. Fret slots are done, just have to do the neck carve, dot inlay, and fret install tomorrow morning. The body is mostly done, just have to rout floyd cavity, electronics cavity, and drill holes for volume knob and switch. Then it's sanding to 600 grit and then it's stain and finish time! The top came from a nice billet of curly maple that was PRS factory reject because they didn't like the grain pattern. I think it looks great. Body is a 2 piece basswood body that I glued up and cut out. The other body and neck in the picture is a mahogany body with a padauk/maple top and a padauk neck/maple fretboard. That one will be next to be finished after the basswood/maple one. Have a great weekend everyone!