Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#32272 - 05/18/13 09:17 PM NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! *****
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
New to the forum?

Tell us who you are.

This is for you old guys still hanging around here [url=toohttp://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/images/icons/default/cool.gif][url=toohttp://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/images/icons/default/cool.gif][url=toohttp://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/images/icons/default/cool.gif]toohttp://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/images/icons/default/cool.gif[/url][/url][/url]

here's a guideline....

1.whats your name? Jim

2.where do you live? Georgia

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? blues, rock, metal

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? both, my band is "Never Forsaken" www.neverforsaken.org

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Fernandes Revolver Elite Limited

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Probably this: unicord stage 400 210 this is not mine, looks like the cat sprayed this guys...

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Fernandes Dragonfly Elite gotta love the "sustainer"

8.Recording gear and or software? Boss BR1600CD , 11r and PT10

9.Other gear worth a mention? Art Sgx2000 Express

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Wasn't sure about it until I found this forum and the Singtall superpack

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me with your email address

And WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

Edited by jaminjimlp (05/18/13 09:19 PM)

#32274 - 05/18/13 10:12 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Wannabe Offline
advanced member

Loc: Peoria, AZ.
1.whats your name? Buzzz Miller

2.where do you live? Peoria, Arizona

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock, progressive metal

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? In two bands; The Lemmings of non-conformity and Slant Eyed Fish Head.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Nothing Really.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Ibanez Roadstar II With original Edge and single kicked humbucker.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Humpty, my home made, poplar body, quartersawn maple neck with ebony board and stainless frets, with reverse ibanez style headstock and my own custom paint and Dimarzio pickups. And as for other gear, my Crate Blue Voodoo 50 head. Never heard another head like it. Even my hot-rodded Blue Voodoo 60's modified by Tony Krank can't keep up.

8.Recording gear and or software? DPS24, carvin 24 channel mixer and general other stuff.

9.Other gear worth a mention? I make my own guitars, isolation cabs, and other stuff. go to http://www.lemmingsofnonconformity.com/equipment.html

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?I couldn't make it make a single sound for over a month from the day I bought it. But I am starting to really get it dialed into my equipment. I am liking it. (If it was not for this site, and the sounds downloaded here, I would hate the 11R)

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? BuzzzMiller.com

Edited by Wannabe (05/18/13 10:16 PM)

#32275 - 05/18/13 10:40 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Wannabe]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Dude I have seen your guitars that you have posted and they are nothing less than awesome!!! post a few here if you would... WOW!!! just checked out that link... gotta get you to paint one for me one day!!!

Edited by jaminjimlp (05/18/13 10:46 PM)

#32283 - 05/19/13 07:02 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Bojan Offline
advanced member

Loc: Austria
1.whats your name? Bojan Tepic

2.where do you live? Austria

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic Rock,Blues, Melodic

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Usually jamming, the band has been in development

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]?
Marshall JCM 2000

6 What is your oldest piece of gear?Telecaster BT Custom

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Yamaha Pacifica 212VFM With Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered(Single Coil) SH-4 JB(Humbucker)

8.Recording gear and or software? Eleven Rack and some good plugins!

9.Other gear worth a mention? AxeFX Ultra

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?
Every day more and more I get to know the Magic Orange Box, and every time I meet something new ... and I think I still did not learn his FINAL possibility!!!

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Bojan Tepic

Edited by Bojan (05/19/13 07:03 AM)

Videos :
https://www.youtube.com/user/tepic7?feature=guide

Audio :
https://soundcloud.com/bojan-tepic

#32293 - 05/19/13 09:49 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Bojan]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Beautiful Guitars bro

Thanks for posting

Edited by jaminjimlp (05/19/13 09:49 PM)

#32654 - 06/02/13 10:55 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Sorry for the bump... there is a welcome package in it for you new guy's, and some showing off for the old guy's to do.

I like to see what works for others, I have always been the kind of guy that doesn't so much fallow the "buzz" or what every one thinks is "HOT" at the time. it's like when I bought my first Fernandes Guitar and I had a pocket full of cash and was getting my first new axe and It was at "victor litz music" in MD. I played every expensive and cheap guitar they had and was disappointed at the lack of "play-ability" of them all, then I saw the fernandes and thought I "never heard of that brand" (in the year 1992) it had floyed rose and locking nut and humbuckers so I said what the heck pulled it down off the rack and fell in love with it. that was $200 and played better than a $2000 gibson or fender. I did afterwards added an EMG 81 and routed out the wood under the whammy so it would float. still have it and still play it and has never needed a neck adjustment. then 2 years ago I got my 2nd and 3rd fernandes and found out that my first one was not a "fluke" they are great guitars. this month I will most likely pick up the elite limited shown above.

If there is a diamond in the the ruff you have found , share it with us too.

#32817 - 06/09/13 06:27 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
1.whats your name? Christian
2.where do you live? Tuscany Italy

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock,rock,hard rock,metal

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends?Jam with friends and my fellow pc
5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]?a pair of good hands :P and maybe an fcb1010+a good frfr sistem

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Vox ac 50 jmi 1963 head
7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? my cheap but ultragoodsounding Fenix sm40

8.Recording gear and or software? 11r a pc,a mac mini and a couple of akg k67
9.Other gear worth a mention? an old kaway guitar transformed in a beast,a mesa v twin preamp and 2 fenix ml40

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? 1st contact i tought"mhh it sound digital" then i discovered singtall superpack and this site wink
11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? private message and mail

#32835 - 06/09/13 06:09 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Christophersad]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Christophersad
Fenix sm40

I've never heard of that co. I never heard of Fernandes when I bought my first one back in '92... I did find some pix online and they look like good quality.... would really like to see some pictures of your gear....

I am half Italian my last name is Lepore.

#32878 - 06/10/13 04:17 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
fenix by young chan were produced by young chan co wich used to do squier and strat for fender back in the 80s,then he decided to produce copys of fender and gibson aswell as a couple of "new"models,those are well built guitars and sound grat 4 the price,i also own a fender stratocaster and gotta say the fenix is better -.-
we have a fb group of fenix owner in wich we talk a lot about our guitars,join if u wish smile.
i dunno how to add pics,if u tell me i add a couple

#32882 - 06/10/13 04:52 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Christophersad]
zepplin490 Offline

Loc: Maine
Well all im a musician I write alot of songs and use a fairly primitive Tascam recorder to get my ideas down and then bring them to the band, I am the primary songwriter as far as the actual music goes. I recently picked up a used Eleven Rack that came with a 6 space rack and included a furman power conditioner all for $400 bucks, couldnt resist that deal. Anyways ive been a tube snob for the last 4 or 5 years and really dont like digital amp modeling at all (Until the 11R) I have run and am still running a collection of randall MTS tube amps, Ive got a 100 Watt 3 chanel head, a 4 Channel Preamp, a 50 watt MTS combo and a 50 watt Mts Head.. These amps are revolutionary as they have completely modular preamp sections and have removable and swappable Pre amp modules that are available now and they can be modified by a professional to sound like any amp you could come up with vintage or modern, There are 2 businesses that are totally devoted to just doing mts mods jaded faith mods and salvation mods, the best part is you can have the tone and feel of a 3-4000$ amp in a modular form that costs 2-300$.. anyways thats my love for the randalls! I also have, love and cherish a Marshall TSL 100 3 Channel head and it just slays best marshall ive ever played! Back to the 11R now, this piece of gear has totally blown me away with its amazing tube like tones and it has the feel of a tube amp too which sets it apart from other modeling devices. I love the huge array of options when programming a patch and although i am relatively new at the process ive been able to make 3 banks of patches One for Metal, One for Rock and One for Blues.. I have given up on protools and plan on buying a self contained 8 or 16 track recorder. The 11R is currently sitting atop a Peavey Classic 50/50 power amp and is amazing though my randall warhead cab which is a bit over sized and loaded with Vintage 30's. The amp tones that I really love on the 11r are the vintage blues tones, any ole amp can do high gain metal but it takes a special amp to do that edge of breakup sweet sound... now I love the metal, rock and hard rock tones on there too.. anyways that me!
-matt page-

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >