Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#42665 - 02/06/15 12:18 PM I hate Singtall...
Briz Offline
advanced member

Loc: NC
You know that feeling you get when you're just overwhelmed by grief, anxiety, and despair? I have that feeling right now...

After getting the superpack from Singtall, I'm now facing the reality that I'll have to go back and re-record the guitar parts for all of my recent tracks. This superpack literally changes my view of the Eleven Rack entirely. With that said, I can't even listen to my recent work without being disgusted... utterly disgusted.

So, the title is a little misleading, because I really don't hate Singtall, but I hate that he opened the door to a different sound that is exponentially better than what I was working with. Okay, I don't hate that either. But, I do loathe the idea of spending hours upon hours reworking old material.

Singtall, thank you for making my 11R useful. It was slowly becoming an over sized paper weight. I actually joined this board hoping that something, anything, could change my mind about the 11R. I was at my wits end. You did an amazing job crafting these presets. I thought I'd find one, maybe two, that I would be able to work with. I haven't found one yet that I wouldn't use. Again, thank you.

Regards,
Briz

#42666 - 02/06/15 12:47 PM Re: I hate Singtall... [Re: Briz]
Intelli-Shred Offline
veteran member

There some excellent excellent stuff in there that's for sure!
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist

#42667 - 02/06/15 02:52 PM Re: I hate Singtall... [Re: Briz]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Loc: H-Town
LOL...I thought that a flame war was about to happen shocked

Awesome stuff in that superpack!

#42668 - 02/06/15 02:57 PM Re: I hate Singtall... [Re: Intelli-Shred]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
I've always thought that if they replaced all the factory presets on the 11r to singtalls presets they could sell a lot more of them.

his presets absolutely changed my mind about the 11r. "jangly stereo" is the only factory one I use.

#42671 - 02/06/15 06:15 PM Re: I hate Singtall... [Re: jaminjimlp]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
thanks guys. i'm glad you found some presets that work for you.

i suggest recording your guitar tracks both raw and with the sound you like, that way you can reamp and change the tone later to fit the mix if need be.

i recorded a song a few weeks ago and thought it was going to be perfect....than i heard the whole mix and ended up reamping and using a totally different preset.

i like to record with a preset that "feels" good and makes me play better, then change it later if i have to.

#42673 - 02/07/15 01:29 AM Re: I hate Singtall... [Re: singtall]
Rob Offline

Loc: New Zealand
I'm intrigued now, so off to buy the presets!