Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27881 - 02/04/13 12:23 PM Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"?
BOBZILLA Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Hi;
New to the Site and it's VERY COOL! I've had my 11R for about 4 months and have the ProTools 10 software also.
Here's My problem,...
I want to try some of the other Users Prsets and Don't have Access to my own PC where I can install the Protools,or even a simple program such as " 11 Hack",and have to wait till I get my own-hopefully in a few weeks- and am making my own I'd love to share also,..Lot's of Artist/Group/Song "Sound-Alike" Presets,but have to wait. I know it's a TEDIOUS Thing to write out all the settings for different user Presets,BUT,I was wondering if ANYBODY Had possibly done this the "Old School" way ?
I Appreciate any help,and If not,I Guess I'll just wait to set up my own Studio/Editing/Sharing section when I can afford my own PC.
This is BY FAR the BEST Modeler I've Ever Used,waited over 3 years to be able to afford one,especially when the price dropped down under $700! Especially considering that the Protools Pack is worth that ALONE !!!
THANK YOU In Advance For ANY HELP,..Have Great Luck and Many HOURS Of Enjoyment with your 11 R's and Have a GREAT NEW YEAR!!
Sincerely,
Bob Malin
Lindenwold,NJ smile

"REMEMBER...Wherever You Go,THERE YOU ARE!"

#27888 - 02/04/13 06:53 PM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: BOBZILLA]
TLTD Offline
veteran member

Loc: Michigan
There's a few threads where we shared like this...I wish I could remember which one! There were some Plexi settings that ppl were liking and I dialed them in and sounded awesome. It's soooo tricky to get it just right without turning the knobs too far or not far enough sometimes.

I did one preset in pictures that I uploaded to Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56999608@N04/sets/72157628253632241/

#27916 - 02/05/13 04:04 PM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: TLTD]
BOBZILLA Offline

Thanks Much ,I Appreciate it! I've got time,I'll look through and see if I can find the threads you mentioned! Can't wait till I get my OWN PC!!!
Have a Good One!
Bob

Edited by BOBZILLA (02/05/13 04:05 PM)

#28093 - 02/10/13 06:46 PM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: BOBZILLA]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I can help you there Bob. Just give me a bit and I'll produce a file of all the presets on this site.

#28096 - 02/10/13 07:21 PM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: Gerry]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

#28098 - 02/10/13 07:48 PM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: Gerry]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
now that is cool. way to help a brother out Gerry.

#28121 - 02/11/13 10:58 AM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: Gerry]
BOBZILLA Offline

GERRY,.... grin I OWE YOU MY FRIEND!!,...LOOKS LIKE SOME VERY VERY COOL TONES!! Can't Wait to try them,I can't thank you Enough Mate,If i can EVER Return the Favor,Name It!!!!
Going to see how much paper I'll need to print these out,..LOL!
Have a GOOD Day ,or night Down there and You JUST Made My Day!!
THANKS A MILLION<
BOB
LINDENWOLD,NJ

#28122 - 02/11/13 10:59 AM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: singtall]
BOBZILLA Offline

THANKS To You Too SINGTALL!!
Bob

#28133 - 02/11/13 01:26 PM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: BOBZILLA]
Gerry Offline
advanced member

No worries. Should be enough there to keep you going for about 11 years.

#28194 - 02/12/13 05:18 PM Re: Any Presets that settings are "Written Out"? [Re: Gerry]
BOBZILLA Offline

LOL Gerry!! I just went and tried out the "No One Like You" Scorpions preset,and one of the early MSG Presets,..All I Can say is "DEAD ON" !!!! Not like the Line 6 Users Prest Forum Preset Shares that left alot to be desired when I had my Line 6 POD PRO,...The 11 R has made me a HAPPY CAMPER ,I DOUBT Very Much you could get Any Closer to the Original Artist's Tone unless you had the Exact Rig They Used. I LOVE This Thing and Believe I Finally Found the "Holy Grail Of GUITAR TONE!!
Thanks Again Gerry for the list,..was going to print out the List,BUT,I'll wait until I have an entire weekend with nothing to do,a few 100 sheet packs of Printer Paper and a couple of spare Ink Cartridges,..LOL!! If you can't find the tone you need in this compilation,You're probably better off playing the Drums smile !
THANKS AGAIN GERRY!
Bob

Edited by BOBZILLA (02/12/13 05:20 PM)
Edit Reason: MIS-Spelling

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >