Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#46611 - 10/01/18 03:30 PM Load box for Fender Bassman reissue...
Justin Offline

advanced member

Loc: Portland, Oregon
The other day I was thinking. Damn, my Fender Bassman reissue amp is loud. Too damn loud! Contemplating getting a hot plate/load box to put between the speaker out and the speakers so I can crank the amps volume output but lower the speaker's volume. Seems counter-intuitive. Any recommended products for this or experience? Thanks fellow guitarists!

Also, lately I'm enjoying using Waves PRS plugin but I waffle pretty frequently between lots of different plugins. I still have my eleven rack and still lots to love there. But Helix, AxFX, Kemper, Boss GT-1000 are kinda on my want lists. Should I chuck everything and get one of what I just mentioned? Which one?

Edited by Justin (10/01/18 03:30 PM)

#46612 - 10/02/18 11:35 AM Re: Load box for Fender Bassman reissue... [Re: Justin]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
I believe Fractal has a load box that is supposed to be really nice.

#46614 - 10/25/18 07:31 AM Re: Load box for Fender Bassman reissue... [Re: singtall]
ujnhunter Offline

Does the Fender Bassman reissue have an FX loop? Can't you just make a master volume knob? Google: "add a master volume in fx loop". That way you can crank the amp but lower the overall volume coming from the speakers...