Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#45324 - 03/09/16 09:48 PM Newb checking in and I need HELP!
skinsscalper Offline

I got an 11rack for Christmas and I'm using the Pro Tools First DAW. I'm as newb as newb gets when it comes to this so bear with me,

I downloaded the 11rack editor and when I try to open it in my DAW it starts to load and then it just disappears (zooms) off to the right hand bottom of my screen. I can't get it to come up to where I can visibly see it. I click on the icon in my taskbar but it just never comes up. I've downloaded a couple of presets from the home page of this site and I can't access or load any of them due to this issue. Anyone else have this problem or can you direct me to where I can get help with it? Thank you so much to everyone in advance.

Edited by skinsscalper (03/09/16 09:48 PM)

#45330 - 03/11/16 10:59 AM Re: Newb checking in and I need HELP! [Re: skinsscalper]
Rob Offline

Loc: New Zealand
It's a bug in the editor program, which loads the editor off screen. Get a free program called 'Front and Center' run it and look for the 11r editor in 'Front and Center'. Whenever the editor returns on screen for me, its never the complete gui. So I have to shut the editor and restart. Hope that helps.