Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#44706 - 10/13/15 12:45 AM Eleven Rack for Bass
Bartolome Offline

Loc: San Javier, Murcia (SPAIN)
Hi, guys!!

I would like to create a specific toppic in this forum for Eleven Rack's bass users.

If you don't mind, you can post here your tips, experiences, reviews, opinions and everything you think could be interesting for other people.

In my case, I recently bought the Eleven Rack and I'll only use it on bass, so I'm using a few factory presets. On the other hand, I have created a few ones focused on my usual musical stile: Jazz. So they are clean tones with the Blue Line Amp and the 8x10" Cab (with a bit of valve-warm-sound) and a bit of effects, like reverb, chorus or delay...

Do you have high quality bass tones and you don't mind share them?
Do you know where we can download them a lot?

Best,
Bartok

#44909 - 11/16/15 11:54 PM Re: Eleven Rack for Bass [Re: Bartolome]
Sonicboom Offline

Hi Bartok. Welcome to the forum. I have been using the elevenrack exclusively as my preamp with an Alto ts112, for guitar and bass. I have been getting compliments for my tone. I have also been using it for my recordings. It has been perfect as a bang for the buck do it all solution. I have some patches I will try share tonight.

#44910 - 11/17/15 08:29 AM Re: Eleven Rack for Bass [Re: Sonicboom]
William Offline

Loc: Ga.
I use my 11R for Bass Live and in Recording. Most of the time, it is a clean Bass tone but the effects I sometimes use is Chorus, Distortion, and Reverb. If you get the Stand Alone Editor, you can really mix and match for a wide array of tonal choices. Very rarely do I use a Bass Amp on stage anymore (although I do carry one just to have a backup if my 11R goes south on me-knock on wood, it hasn't failed me yet). My band just did a large festival a couple weeks back and the other bands were all impressed with how well my Bass sounded and fit in the mix. The band that followed us, their Bass amp failed in the first song and their Bassist got all upset. I plugged him into my 11R so they could complete their show and he was like a kid at Christmas. The Sound Crew liked it also for ease of mixing it into the live sound monitors and FOH. One thing to watch out for though is, guitar players like trying it out, LOL. Mine just loves messing around with it, trying new sounds. Enjoy it.

#44918 - 11/19/15 06:58 AM Re: Eleven Rack for Bass [Re: William]
DonaldR Offline
advanced member

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I use my 11R for bass at home as my guitar player use mine when we gig smile
Sonicboom and William would you mind sharing some presets?

#44920 - 11/19/15 08:29 AM Re: Eleven Rack for Bass [Re: DonaldR]
William Offline

Loc: Ga.
DonaldR, I just went to the Preset's page on here and dug around in the Bass/Vocal area, downloaded some stuff and just went to knob twisting until I was satisfied (or tired). I'm always refining my sound from the 11R so I may not keep stuff the same Live like I may do in a recording session.