Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41869 - 11/12/14 05:54 AM Bogner Blue channel
jlagrassa Offline

This could be my favorite tone right now, sounds very fat and rich sounding. I created a few variations of the same patch for different shades of of dirt, clean tone is the Bogner Green channel Marshall is usually my favorite tone but the Bogner is sounding so good!!

Edited by jlagrassa (11/12/14 08:21 PM)

#41873 - 11/12/14 09:06 PM Re: Bogner Blue channel [Re: jlagrassa]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
the bogner rocks! i just made a preset using the blue channel, with B30 speaker, AKG 414 mic, and a little pre-eq to drop off some low end sludge and i'm loving what i'm hearing so far.

#41875 - 11/13/14 04:32 AM Re: Bogner Blue channel [Re: singtall]
jlagrassa Offline

Originally Posted By: singtall
the bogner rocks! i just made a preset using the blue channel, with B30 speaker, AKG 414 mic, and a little pre-eq to drop off some low end sludge and i'm loving what i'm hearing so far.

Yeah the Bogner definitely rocks its my main crunch tone right now, I will be checking out all the presets from your Super pack this weekend I'm sure there will be plenty of fun patches to jam on!

#41884 - 11/13/14 02:46 PM Re: Bogner Blue channel [Re: jlagrassa]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
i have a new one that i'm working on that is not in the pack yet, but it will be as soon as i perfect it.

#41890 - 11/14/14 04:43 PM Re: Bogner Blue channel [Re: singtall]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
also my preferred model in 11r togetter with the 800

#41893 - 11/15/14 08:55 AM Re: Bogner Blue channel [Re: Christophersad]
Brindle Offline

Big thumbs up on the Bogner Blue! As I was learning to groom the Eleven Rack into/as my rig, (stage volume was hard to eq)I went out and bought a Bogner Blue pedal to satisfy me for the first month live while getting my patches up and going.
The Eleven R continues to make me happy!
First chance to run direct out to PA was a joy/easy. The next festival PA I used it I gave the soundman my direct out and he asked me if I like the sound of my amp, I said of course especially with the Eleven Rack! He said if I like the sound he should mic that sound. I continued to offer the XLR cable in my hand to him asking to try both and if direct out don't get it, turn it off. After the set I asked how did it sound and he said fine and he ran both mic and direct at same level.
At the first gig going direct I went out in front of the mains and it sounded better at that distance than any other miced guitar I had heard at that distance.
Did not want to derail the thread,I just got excited about my experience.

#41897 - 11/15/14 03:56 PM Re: Bogner Blue channel [Re: Brindle]
jlagrassa Offline

Originally Posted By: Brindle
Big thumbs up on the Bogner Blue! As I was learning to groom the Eleven Rack into/as my rig, (stage volume was hard to eq)I went out and bought a Bogner Blue pedal to satisfy me for the first month live while getting my patches up and going.
The Eleven R continues to make me happy!
First chance to run direct out to PA was a joy/easy. The next festival PA I used it I gave the soundman my direct out and he asked me if I like the sound of my amp, I said of course especially with the Eleven Rack! He said if I like the sound he should mic that sound. I continued to offer the XLR cable in my hand to him asking to try both and if direct out don't get it, turn it off. After the set I asked how did it sound and he said fine and he ran both mic and direct at same level.
At the first gig going direct I went out in front of the mains and it sounded better at that distance than any other miced guitar I had heard at that distance.
Did not want to derail the thread,I just got excited about my experience.

Cool story!

Edited by jlagrassa (11/16/14 08:42 AM)

#41902 - 11/16/14 09:42 AM Re: Bogner Blue channel [Re: jlagrassa]
JerEvil Offline

Yeah, I'm digging it as well. With that said, I just made some new patches that are my fav so far using the SLO.