Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3779 - 01/02/11 07:55 PM VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ...
jesling Offline
advanced member

Loc: Florida Panhandle / Chicago
I found one of VSA's videos in a strange place ...
http://www.curingocd.com/obsessive-compulsive-anxiety-disorder-or-ocd

Thought it was a little odd and quite funny!

#3780 - 01/02/11 08:20 PM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: jesling]
jesling Offline
advanced member

Loc: Florida Panhandle / Chicago
This one is a little better placed ... but not much better
http://www.exclusivemusiczone.com/road-rack-2/

#3788 - 01/03/11 09:51 AM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: jesling]
DRTone Offline
advanced member

Loc: Northwestern US
Originally Posted By: jesling
I found one of VSA's videos in a strange place ...
http://www.curingocd.com/obsessive-compulsive-anxiety-disorder-or-ocd

Thought it was a little odd and quite funny!

That's hilarious! Hard to imagine how it got positioned there...I won't ask how you found it smile Scary to think where VSA's Epic Monkey Lord vid could end up...

Great find!!

Edited by DRTone (01/03/11 09:53 AM)

#3796 - 01/03/11 04:28 PM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: ]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Loc: H-Town
WOW....How in the Hell did those vid's end up with those websites? What was their IT guy thinking? Or...what was he SMOKING?

Was his name Roland Shaak? grin grin grin

#3798 - 01/03/11 05:17 PM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: mikefont]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Loc: Nashvegas
LOLOL - man that is HILARIOUS! hahaha - I'm glad it was called the OCD and not the STD! People would be scared to come over!!! smile

hehehe Roland Shaak....! smile

#3802 - 01/03/11 06:41 PM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
thanks again VSA...now i gotta go buy a Suhr Riot pedal.

#3825 - 01/05/11 12:09 PM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: singtall]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: singtall
thanks again VSA...now i gotta go buy a Suhr Riot pedal.

Its a good'ern as they say in the south... smile

#3834 - 01/05/11 07:03 PM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
do you have a 11R preset that closely matches what that pedal can do?

i was thinking soldano city. what do you think?

by the way, thanks again for selling me and many people on the greatness of the 11R with your 11R vs rectifier video.

#3848 - 01/06/11 11:35 AM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: singtall]
VaiSatchAtrucci Offline
veteran member

Thanks man! I appreciate that smile I'm just glad people dig it!

No I don't have one like that, but I think Soldano would probably be the closest match like you suggested. I have a laundry list a mile long of things I want to try so I'll add that one to the list! smile LOL

#3861 - 01/06/11 04:15 PM Re: VSA, I thought you'd get a kick out of this ... [Re: VaiSatchAtrucci]
mikefont Offline
veteran member

Loc: H-Town
That would be cool there Andrew. But hey...have you ever checked out the Wampler Pinnacle pedal?

Wampler Pinnacle

I found Zeke Clark's endorsement on the webpage interesting...

Zeke Clark, Edward Van Halen's longtime renowned guitar tech recently got one of these and this is what he had to say:

"I've played tons of pedals that promised that 'brown sound'... this pedal NAILS it better than anything I've ever heard or played."

-Zeke Clark, former tech for Eddie Van Halen

Some of the soundclips of that pedal sound KILLER, and being the gear slut that I am, I'm thinking of picking one up! I've also been wanting to pick the Suhr Riot and the Fulltone OCD after checking out your "shootout" video...and I wonder how the Pinnacle would stack up against those two....

My woman would probably throw a hissy fit if I bought all three of them! Awww who am I kidding, she's use to it by now, bless her heart!

Originally Posted By: VaiSatchAtrucci
I have a laundry list a mile long of things I want to try so I'll add that one to the list! smile LOL

Ya know, something that I've been meaning to do similar to what you've done, is do an FX Pedal 'shootout' with some of my pedals compared to the Eleven Rack's modeled FX. I have many of the pedals that they modeled in the 11R to do a direct comparison with. For example, I have a '75 Script logo MXR Phase 90 and a ROSS R-70 Phase/Distortion pedal that I want to compare the the Phaser on the 11R. I have the Boss CE-1 Chorus/vibrato that I could do. I have 3 flangers...an Ibanez Tube Screamer, a Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man, etc...

I just have too damn much on my plate right now to find the time ta do it....but I DO plan ta do it for sure!

Edited by mikefont (01/06/11 04:44 PM)