Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by Ichil @ Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: BrizThe primary use would be recording. I guess what I need is to understand how it works with the DAW (Pro Tools 10.3.9) and what settings / adjustments need to be made for the 11R & the POD HD Pro X. I never use the POD
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by singtall @ 05/25/17 12:21 PM

you can even make an IR from your final tone after eq. it's more involved, but it's worth it if you finally have your tone down and want to simply hit record and not worry about doing any more eq to get that tone.
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by Briz @ 05/25/17 11:21 AM

The primary use would be recording. I guess what I need is to understand how it works with the DAW (Pro Tools 10.3.9) and what settings / adjustments need to be made for the 11R & the POD HD Pro X. I never use the POD HD Pro X because it sounds
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by Ichil @ 05/24/17 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: BrizThanks, to all, for your feedback. I'm interested in the IR loader option, but I can't seem to find a "how to" guide. I'd be interested in using it on both the 11R & the POD HD Pro X. Which kind of informa
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by Ichil @ 05/24/17 06:43 PM

As IR loader I suggest NADIR (https://www.kvraudio.com/product/nadir-by-ignite-amps) To start with some free and good IRs: * Ownhammer Mesa V30 60w: http://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=411 * RedWirez Ma
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by singtall @ 05/24/17 10:21 AM

for recording i would suggest using an IR loader on your pc for free. i would only get an Epsi if i wanted to get that same tone live.
Eleven Rack Discussion
I bought a Katana 100 2 weeks ago and returned it. The sound of 11R thru an EV ZLX12P is way ahead of the Katana. Too bad there's no powered 1x12" or 2x12" "guitar" cab in the $300-$500 for modelers. Xitone/CLR/Matrix are out of
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Boss Katana 100w by DonaldR @ 05/23/17 02:22 PM

Tried a Katana 100 the other day and returned it. Found it too sterile for my case.
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by jaminjimlp @ 05/23/17 01:44 PM

You can try a DAW plugin I think LeCab is one... someone else will know I am sure... this way you can try it before you spend $$$ on a loader. here is a link to my huge stack of free IR's from around the web
Eleven Rack Discussion
You know I tend to separate out live rig from recording rig as I'm such a fan of the eleven rack (and plugin options) in the studio and I don't play out much. When you just want to play electric guitar though, there's something about playing through
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by Briz @ 05/23/17 11:34 AM

Thanks, to all, for your feedback. I'm interested in the IR loader option, but I can't seem to find a "how to" guide. I'd be interested in using it on both the 11R & the POD HD Pro X.
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HeadRush Question... by Ichil @ 05/23/17 07:26 AM

Briz, if you need an IR loader to pair with your 11R you can choose between many options: * Epsi as said in previous posts * AMT Pangaea: (http://amtelectronics.com/new/amt-pangaea-cp-100/) comes with preloaded IRs, but you can load yours too; no