Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Eleven Rack Discussion
Originally Posted By: Downrazor11Hi guys, I was just curious, how many of you play strats? I guess I should ask this instead: 1. what type of guitar do you guys use with the eleven rack? 2. what type of pickups (active/passive, single coil/humbuck
Eleven Rack Discussion
@downrazor11: I never tried an EMG SA. EMG S are ceramic, high output and a bit dark. EMG 60 is not so high output. Working well for me. The trick is to have the guitar volume way lower than you would with passive pickups. If you want a good pat
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What guitar/pickups do you like/use with the 11r? by T.C.Kramer @ 05/21/18 08:32 PM

I would give the JB a try through the Eleven Rack for sure. I did a Guns and Roses cover a few months ago and just figured the Les Paul with Burst Bucker Pros would give me that Slash tone. After a couple hours of tweaking, I decided to try the EC100
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What guitar/pickups do you like/use with the 11r? by Downrazor11 @ 05/21/18 04:34 PM

@DonaldR: I have a strat that has an EMG 60X in the neck and an 81 in the bridge, that guitar is great for heavy stuff, jazzy stuff, bluesy stuff, way more versatile with the 11R than my previous experience with EMG's would predict. I also like
Eleven Rack on YouTube
Jump to new posts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping by nopqrs716296 @ 05/21/18 11:32 AM

JAKARTA, July 25 (Xinhua) -- Rescuers have evacuated at leasteight bodies after a speed boat with about 47 people on boardcapsized in waters Cheap Throwback MLB Jerseys off North Kalimantan province of centralIndonesia on Tuesday, a senior official o
Eleven Rack Discussion
JB(TB) is in most of my guitars.
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What guitar/pickups do you like/use with the 11r? by T.C.Kramer @ 05/19/18 07:53 AM

I would say that when tone searching for a song I am working on , a majority of the time I end up playing an LTD EC1000 Deluxe. It has a Seymour Duncan JB/59 set up in it that just sound awesome with the 11R. I am currently working on a Deep Purple
Eleven Rack Discussion
I have a custom build Strat with EMG 60b/Sm/Sn (active pickups, passive electronic) that I like a lot with Eleven Rack, more versatile than one would expect. Very good in a band mix. My other Strat is a 2006 Fender MIM with SD STK-S7 neck and TB12
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts What guitar/pickups do you like/use with the 11r? by Downrazor11 @ 05/18/18 02:20 PM

Hi guys, I was just curious, how many of you play strats? I guess I should ask this instead: 1. what type of guitar do you guys use with the eleven rack? 2. what type of pickups (active/passive, single coil/humbucker, etc.)? 3. do you have, or hav