Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Amp models not "responsive" by DonaldR @ Today at 11:08 AM

Is the output set to "Rig Output"?
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Amp models not "responsive" by Mike A @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

I'm using the software to control the unit from my PC. The knobs work for the effects and in the interface the indicator "lights" are "illuminated" for the amp. Is there another way to bypass the amp?
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Forgive me father for I am a sinner... by jaminjimlp @ Yesterday at 05:43 AM

I ment to share this a wile back but with things with my Dad the last few months its been kinda hectic.... There are a couple presets here and the ones with Capo 1,2,3,4,5,6, at the end are for virtual capo on a Variax (you will need the DVI cable f
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Amp models not "responsive" by Mike A @ Yesterday at 03:27 AM

I'm using the software to control the unit from my PC. The knobs work for the effects and in the interface the indicator "lights" are "illuminated" for the amp. Is there another way to bypass the amp?
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Syncing BPM with FX Pedal by frank1985 @ 03/25/17 03:12 PM

I'm looking to sync the tempo of my Moogerfooger MIDI MURF with the 11r editor's BPM setting. I've already connected a midi cable from the 11r midi out to the murf's midi in but altering the bpm has no effect.
Eleven Rack Discussion
I just finished up a cover of Iron Maidens Where Eagles Dare. I used the Mesa MK V patch from Singtalls Super Pack for all the guitars. Take a listen. As always, any critiques are welcome and appreciated. Soundcloud.com
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Amp models not "responsive" by singtall @ 03/24/17 08:30 PM

unless you have the amp bypassed?
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Amp models not "responsive" by singtall @ 03/24/17 08:29 PM

something is wrong with your 11R if you turn the knobs and nothing happens.
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Amp models not "responsive" by Mike A @ 03/24/17 07:38 PM

All, I'm using my 11R as an amp substitute in my apartment. I play through powered speakers. It appears that the amp controls do not respond as I expect them to. For example, no matter what amp/speaker combination I use, changing the volume and t