Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 11R & Singtall Superpack Pack Still Working For Me by singtall @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

dropbox moved all of my links without telling me. yeah, that sucked times several hundred emails asking what happened. it happened across all modeler platforms that i support. was a huge mess.
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: helix native by singtall @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

i got the Helix actual unit in a trade last weekend and i have to say that it is really very eleven rack sounding. i loaded a cabinet into it and my cabinet didn't sound quite right, but it's workable. honestly, i thought this unit would be much b
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts helix native by Christophersad @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

hi guys,line 6 has put out Helix native,a plugion version of the helix modeler,theres a download link on their site for a full 15 day trial,did anybody try it? impressions?i was impressed by the effects and the easy interface and routing possibility
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 11R & Singtall Superpack Pack Still Working For Me by jaminjimlp @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

I thought he said it.... I found it Originally Posted By: singtallemail me for link. rossjjohnson@gmail.com i used to send out two links, the second link for updates is the only one i use now. download the singtall updates if you have the link.
Eleven Rack Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 11R & Singtall Superpack Pack Still Working For Me by jaminjimlp @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Robitaille20Hey.. I thought I'd pop over here and ask.. it's been a long time since I got the pack, and thought I'd try to use the link to get the lastest update.. but the link doesn't work.. I'm getting 404 errors? Did the lin